Closed Thread
Page 32 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I've heard of lots of women who's levels didn't exactly double and went on to carry viable pgs and have healthy babies. It's increasing that's a good thing. I have all 20 fingers and toes crossed for you

I'll miss you when you leave the group, but I'm also happy for you. It's much easier to be happy for the BFP's here, maybe a comfort it will happen and a feeling that those here deserve that pos so much

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All, I hope I can join the group :-) I had a D&C 5 wks ago at 11 wks. I dealt with it all pretty well considering DH was overseas working and I have no family around but it's just started to upset me now and I think it's cause my I haven't got my AF yet. It's really upsetting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bon000000 sorry to see u in the thread. That must've been really tough going through that without your partner with you and no family support. Have just been reading the past 6 pages of so. What an incredible journey we are all on. Afm me and dh have been busy. Have dtd every day for past 8 days. Bit tmi it actually hasn't felt like too much of a chore! haha. I really hope we caught the egg. I'm so ready for a baby (like we all are). It's been 4 months since my last bfp.

Thanks
    Reviews
    And stretched i am hoping for an excellent scan on Wednesday.

I see in your signature u had a loss in August last year. I had my second loss then too. So I feel for you. Best wishes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bon000000 View Post
    Hi All, I hope I can join the group :-) I had a D&C 5 wks ago at 11 wks. I dealt with it all pretty well considering DH was overseas working and I have no family around but it's just started to upset me now and I think it's cause my I haven't got my AF yet. It's really upsetting.
    That's really tuff :-(
    Is hubby back yet?
    My af was 4/5 days later than normal & I too was getting really upset & then I started to workout again & it came back, not sure if that's what helped but it did make me feel a little better :-(

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH came home for 2 wks and had to go again for 5 wks (isn't helping the situation, making me feel worse) he is home in 2wks and 2 days which is why I need AF to come this week or next... Fingers crossed :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    16 weeks today and no show, does anyone know of any other ladies who have gone this long and things worked out for them? It's been really messing with me, and I didn't realise it until now (until he pointed it out to me) but poor DF has been copping the brunt of it, my moods have been all over the place, and I snap at the smallest things.

I thought the reason that we hadn't been DTD lately was because he was stressing over our money issues atm, but turns out he thought I had a major issue with him personally. How can I get him to understand it's not him? but more importantly, how do I stop the mood swings? I feel like a piece of rubbish and I really don't know if I am coming or going most of the time.

Sorry for the about me post, I do hope everyone else is doing well. Am thinking of you STRETCHED, for you..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bonoooooo, I'm so sorry you find yourself here. Welcome and I hope you find some comfort in this group

Lovable, my fingers and toes are crossed that you caught that eggy!

NicM, I would strongly urge you to insist to your GP to give you something that will bring on AF. I'm sure that's possible as I've read it somewhere 16 weeks is ridiculous to be waiting for AF and as your GP, he really should be doing something more about it. Insist you get something to bring on AF. I don't blame you for your moods . .I'd be LOOSING it!

Stretched, keep calm and try to keep yourself busy. It'll all work out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    NicM, I would strongly urge you to insist to your GP to give you something that will bring on AF. I'm sure that's possible as I've read it somewhere 16 weeks is ridiculous to be waiting for AF and as your GP, he really should be doing something more about it. Insist you get something to bring on AF. I don't blame you for your moods . .I'd be LOOSING it!
    Yep, I'd be insisting on Provera. Only problem is, it takes over a week to get AF on Provera- it's a withdrawl bleed. So it may be too late for this cycle. Fx af just comes!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey ladies I need help ... I am on CD7 and have been charting my temperature. I have had the same reading everyday being 36.9 and suddenly today my temp dropped to 36.2. I know that it could just be a one off but I did nothing differently. Took temp as soon as I woke up etc etc. Now, I've heard that a temp drop means ovulation is on it's way but being it's only CD7 is this even possible?? I had some constipation last night which happens before I ovulate and today I'm fine so I'm totally confused. I also had increased CM but not exactly EWCM. Any idea what could be going on? I'm a 28 day clockwork cycle and I usually ovulate on CD13. I'm quietly