Closed Thread
Page 31 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast
    missybubble is offline I'm a strange one, but I'm good at it :)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    mine was 6 weeks to the day but many get straight back onto their cycle. Some even conceive a couple of weeks after the loss.
    It's been 3 and a half weeks since my D&C and no AF yet, I guess that's pretty normal...I'm hoping I won't have it for 9 months hehe

ETA: I'm so sorry for your loss Lilbub, best of luck next time, and also to everyone else in this thread

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    We tried again the month after the loss. I felt bad in a way, like the m/c meant nothing, when it meant so much. I guess it was just my way of dealing with it. There's no rules.

We tried for 4 years with our first, so I totally know what you mean about being scared it's happening all over again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Big hugs to everyone in this thread, it's so hard going through loss and due dates. I hope everyone has a good week coming up.

AF returned for me exactly 6 weeks after D&C too, we waited a couple of cycles as I had my rubella booster as immunity showed low, plus needed a couple of months off from having morning sickness.

Girls testing with ICs this week - I don't trust mine now. They also say they measure from 10, but now FRER is showing a good strong line and the IC is still a squinter! I'll be on the phone to the doc 9am tomorrow to see what the bloods say, but I'm hoping the darkening line is a good sign and they've doubled again. I'll be astounded if this bub has made it considering the HUGE bleed I had during the week, but still keeping everything crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilbub4us View Post
    Good luck girls. I'm hoping to see some beautiful stories of BFPs. Quick question how long after your loss did AF come back?
    I went aginst medical advice and started Provera immediately(in order to take Clomid)- so 2 weeks.

It took 31 months to get pg with DS and I refuse to 'waste' time any more.
    Sending big hugs x

ETA- I should probably add, I didn't require a D&C
    Last edited by Boost; 06-05-2012 at 21:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    A darkening line is def a good sign stretched.

I'm also thinking the same thing about the IC's. I linked the ebay store here tonight where I get mine and noticed a few neg ratings saying they were 6 and 12 weeks pg and still weren't showing. FRER are just so expensive when you use a few. Suppose I'll just wait and see. If I don't get a BFP and still no AF I might buy one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Way too mant posts to do personals but I wanted to firstly welcome marttc and missybubble to the thread. It sux as to why you're here and I'm sorry for your loss but we are all a lovely bunch of ladies (if I do say so myself) and these ladies have kept me sane at moments where I wanted to give up!

Stretched how did your bloods go? I'm dying of suspense over here!

Del - I sure hope you're cramping is a good sign ..

Boost - Here's hoping you have a sticky bub getting started there too!

Lilbub4us, I ovulated exactly three weeks after my DC and got AF about a week later so it took about 4 weeks in total.

Lilmuffin ... lots and lots of

AFM, I'm currently CD5 and AF has left the building! Yeehaaaaaa! I'm praying with all my might that this is the month DH and I get our sticky healthy bubba. It's weird you know ... I feel like that is the only thing missing from our lives now. DH and I are complete except for this little munchkin we both want so badly ...
    Last edited by FirstTimeMummy2012; 07-05-2012 at 10:26.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

missybubble  (07-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Been waiting over an hour for the doc to call back... will let you all know as soon as I know!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Thanks FTM I have sore BB's today. Just trying to ignore it as best as I can and keep telling myself it means nothing. I caved and did a test this morning - neg of course but I'm only 7 DPO. I think my abundant supply of IC's feeds me intense need to POAS

I have a good feeling for you stretched.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha Delirium, I did too
    Stetched, hope the Dr calls soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Del, I like the sound of those symptoms, it's so hard to ignore them isn't it!

Doc rang, Fri level's 69, up from 43 on Wed and 20 on Mon. I was really hoping it would be 80+. Scan on Wed afternoon so will wait and see. I'm not super-trusting of bloods as mine kept doubling perfectly when I had my missed m/c, even 2 weeks after bub had passed. But would really like to rule out an ectopic. Just brown spotting now and no big cramps anymore which the doc said sounded good and he doesn't seem concerned that it is ectopic, just not sure if it's viable. This is going to be another long week!