Closed Thread
Page 30 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel so 'meh' today. Everyone around me is pregnant or partying or just enjoying life in general. I just feel fat and tired and run down. And primarily, lonely Sorry for the me post.

I told my mum about my mc but not my sister. Got a random, out of the blue text from my sister with just a heart... Mum must have told her. That makes me so angry. I HATE the pity party.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So after going to that horrible doctor on Monday and realising that the baby was measuring 6 days older then what it should be (I ovulated very early and that measurement put me before AF) I went off to get a second opinion. The new doc did blood tests which I had not had at all during my pregnancy. After the second one came through and showed my hcg level although very high was dropping and sent me off to the hospital. After 5 hrs the worst was confirmed and my little bub was stil measuring 6 wk2 days but was so squashed looking like a half moon now due to a 4cm blood clot above it. The hospital suggested I take misoprostol as I wouldn't be able to have a d&c for a week. I agreed as I couldn't bare having the baby in there any longer and kept thinking I'd already hurt it enough with that damn clot. I wish I just waited for the D&c. 7 hrs of complete torture.

One of my friends who is currently preg and knows what happened keeps trying to call me and I feel like such a cow cos she is the last person I want to talk to. She gets preg very easily and has no probs and it's like a slap across the face every time I talk to her and I don't want to hear don't worry you got pregnant once you will again speech.

Sorry for the long post needed to vent. Just hating the world at the moment

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Lots of love to you Boost. I've been in that poor me mood a lot lately. Sick of everyone being pg, then I feel guilty and like a b*tch bc I would want others to be happy for me. Bleggh

Lilbub - I'm am so so sorry hun I'm shedding a tear for you, god life is cruel sometimes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    DPO 6 now and I'm getting some cramping. Trying very hard to ignore it and get my hopes up as they are always dashed. Refusing to test before Wed despite having about 30 hpts *twidling fingers for a few more days*

How you going stretched? and Tigger... how are you babe? been thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    DPO 6 now and I'm getting some cramping. Trying very hard to ignore it and get my hopes up as they are always dashed. Refusing to test before Wed despite having about 30 hpts *twidling fingers for a few more days*

How you going stretched? and Tigger... how are you babe? been thinking of you.
    Im 6 dpo too! Test buddies!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Boost View Post
    Im 6 dpo too! Test buddies!!
    Yay when are you planning to test? OMG I'm in agony atm, but I'm telling myself it's not pg related. Sadly it's easier to think the worst then get my hopes up. Dh got me a wheat bag for my tummy god love him lol

7. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

Boost  (06-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have like 22 ic hpts so I might test Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun... Haha(Im a total addict). These ones apparently detect hcg from 10!

Im a bit crampy and cranky today. Around O I had hideous gas pains.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck girls. I'm hoping to see some beautiful stories of BFPs. Quick question how long after your loss did AF come back?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    mine was 6 weeks to the day but many get straight back onto their cycle. Some even conceive a couple of weeks after the loss.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been told due to tablets to wait a month. It took us 9 months for this miracle and that was after AF stopped completely and then another year to get cycle on track again. I'm scared it will take that long again. I think my mum thinks I'm crazy to be thinking about ttc again so soon but I'm trying to get positive baby vibes happening again. Will see if that continues when I go back to the real world tomorrow

And thanks so much for your kind words x