Closed Thread
Page 3 of 149 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Muffin... Well I'm hoping everything is fine for you. But I guess getting answers is good. I'll be thinking if you tomorrow. xo

Cheeky... If I can hold out testing... Another week or two. So I guess tww here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Good luck lol muffin at the gp tomorrow hope all goes well

Tigger 16 vials can't believe there was anything left after all that!

Tam hope you feel better soon & fx for your bfp at the end of your tww.

Cheeky good luck testing fx

Me: am 9dpo with massively sore boobs & chest & indigestion.... I know I am just associating everything little thing with being utd but I can be hopeful

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi All

Tigger- tell me about the natural healer- sounds VERY interesting would love to hear more. That is a LOT of vials. I had all that done when I did IVF with ex husband.

Lama- FX for you!

AFM.. doctors appointment last night gave me HCG of almost 500 at 4.5 weeks so we are officially UTD. Very nervous especially as this has occured STRAIGHT away after m/c with no cycle in between but I am thinking maybe my m/c was a chemical as i know I was UTD as I had POAS but the second line was never as bold as it has been so far with this preg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    chook this is your month. Keep us updated

Tigger - 16 vials, holy crap? did you feel faint? lol

Muffin - have you had the appointment yet??

Hopeful - that great to hear your levels are rising nicely

AFM - just had my dr's appointment and blood test. I saw another woman as my usual doctor is away and never again. She told me it's probably my husband as he's getting old bc hormone imbalance doesn't cause inferttility... WTF? PCOS idiot??? The medical profession now suspects imbalance *may* start the ball rolling with endometriosis an illness I had for years and caused 4 years of infertility. I'm at a loss

So I'm waiting for me results mid next week. Good news is DH can have sperm count/morphology done thru pathology, we have to drive it 60km though lol so it's doing to be a spank the monkey then get in the car and race it to the next town bahaha

Oh lord what we do to get a baby

and they only took 5-6 vials for me so I'm feeling lucky...
    Last edited by delirium; 16-03-2012 at 10:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Delerium- was the doctor for real??? I dont know about anyone else but I am SO sick of crappy service with doctors. I just saw a random for my BT because we have just moved and my old GP (who is LOVELY) is AGES away- this new doctor looked at me like I was an idiot for asking for a beta HCG reading. Even though I told him I recently miscarried and wanted to be sure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hey ladies... Congrats on the positives awesome news!!! Makes me hopeful!!!
    As for doctors.... I so agree. I don't think they understand all the emotion/hurt and disappointment that's in play when trying for a baby!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful that's great news about your Hcg levels rising.

Delerium that doctor sounds like a complete idiot I don't blame you for not wanting to go back.

So I had my doctors appointment and as much as I wanted him to say nothing is wrong there is so I burst into tears in his office. It was a little embarassing. He read the report from the u/s and together with his findings on my hormones (high testosterone) I have PCOS which I knew deep down but it really hurts to know. I also have a thyroid problem which means I have to stop trying for the next 6 weeks before my next blood test. He said he doesn't believe it will correct itself as it is quite bad and he believes my 2 m/c were due to my hormones not functioning properly and my babies were not able to grow. I am absolutely heartbroken. So no trying for 6 weeks, i have to try in that time to shift some weight, he is going to put me on meds to lose weight and then I will have to go on meds for my thyroid issue for the rest of my life. Sorry just feeling really deflated now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilmuffin- its soo hard sometimes isn't it? I hope ur doctor was lovely when u cried. My sister has severe PCOS and has two beautiful kiddies xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Muffin. I'm sorry. What an awful day. Just to keep positive I hAve a friend with PCOs. She had one beautiful girl and a boy on the way. The boy was a total surprise!!!! So good things happen. I believe they'll happen for you too. I understand your frustration with waiting though. Big hugs. Take some time to dream a little and be positive even when it's hard. Hugs to you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    sorry to hear about the PCOS muffin it doesn't spell the end of your TTC journey though. Someone I know has PCOS and with clomid has 2 children.