Closed Thread
Page 29 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies!!
    Doing my head in... I'm doing IVF ICSI & had a miscarriage 4 weeks ago today (was 6 weeks) I'm waiting for AF I average a 25/26 day cycle so was 2 around 2 days ago if my body cycled normal straight away.... Still nothing :-(
    Anyone have AF return to normal or longer wait? How much longer... It's killing me... Lol never wanted it sooo bad :-(

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I'm feeling excited for you hun. God I hope this bub sticks for you and you can leave this group.... although I'll miss you

Nic - OMG if someone else tells me to "stop stressing and let it happen" I think I'll lose my shizz lol this is always spoken, IME by people that have had no issues conceiving or keeping a baby implanted. Drives me insane I understand it's often from a point of being caring, but geez, don't you think we just trying to let it happen? the fact it ISN'T happening is why I'm upset...... sorry for that vent on your behalf lol

AFM - 4DPO no real symptoms apart from lots of creamy CM and a high cx, although it doesn't normally move down until 8-11 DPO. I've had so many false alarms I'm just trying not to symptom watch and keep busy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just a quick one as I'll do personals later. Just had a quick read of another testing thread and two BFP's all on the first month of trying!!! Are you kidding me?!? I mean good for them but seriously ... why do we have to wait and wait and wait =(

Sorry just need to whinge. It's just not fair ... I really want my baby! I know we all want our baby but surely I'm not the only one feeling like this right? It sux hard that it's taking us all so long. I really shouldn't get up this early ... it's depressing but I'm working at the markets today so oh well. Time to set up! xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Just a quick one as I'll do personals later. Just had a quick read of another testing thread and two BFP's all on the first month of trying!!! Are you kidding me?!? I mean good for them but seriously ... why do we have to wait and wait and wait =(

Sorry just need to whinge. It's just not fair ... I really want my baby! I know we all want our baby but surely I'm not the only one feeling like this right? It sux hard that it's taking us all so long. I really shouldn't get up this early ... it's depressing but I'm working at the markets today so oh well. Time to set up! xxx
    Nope!!
    I'm with you!!
    We got our BFP through IVF & then miscarried @ 6 weeks... My best friend a few years ago accidentally fell pregnant & had an abortion, a couple of years later when ready to try took her 3 months, this time round ONE WEEK!!! I'm so jealous :-( but I was okay as this time we were due 5 days apart..... Now mines gone & she is coming up almost 12 weeks... She had the nerve to say to me the day after m/c : I'm sure it's not so much of an emotional things for you guys, "it's probably more a finical thing" - I thought 'yeah cause the first thing I thought of was the money' rhhhhhh she has NO FRIGGEN idea what it's like! I'm so angry...

And yes at work I have one girl due any day now 'with an accident', one girl who took first try, the other 3 months & baby's are all I hear about... And not to mention the lady who just returned from maternity leave, well her little boy was born November 30 last year (my due date this year)whaaaa :-(

We also have a few friends in our group trying & it will cut deep if they fall before I do again :-(

Life's just not fair hey! :-(

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    MARTTC - I am going on to week 16 after my d&c with no period, so I know where you are coming from with it driving you insane

STRETCHED - this time around I have having stabbing pains in the right side, the side the cyst is on, come to think of it, I did have the pain there last time the CM was clear and stretchy like too, though it nearly floored me yesterday, I am going to try to ride it out, but if it get's worse I'll be going to a medical centre over the weekend

DEL - I know what you mean, and people saying "it will happen", I'm like, how do you know, yes, I have conceived once, and yes it did take less than 2 months from coming off the pill, but does that really mean that I will conceive again so easily and have it stick?

FTM & MARTTC - I know how you feel, not long after I got my bfp, I knew of a lady who got her's, but it was hard then to be happy for her as she has had 9 children before and never had full custody of one of them, so even harder to deal with after my mc, then to find out after that, she is having twins. I do feel guilty for feeling this way, but I just can't help feeling like, why did I have to lose mine and she get to have hers?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    MARTTC - I can't believe your friend said that to you! Some people have no clue! Admittedly, before my loss I had no idea what it was like to go through a pregnancy loss, but for that very reason I would be very, very cautious what I would say. In some ways, I imagine your heartache would be even more than many because of how much you have already been through to get pregnant in the first place.

FTM - my past 2 pregnancies were (VERY much to my surprise) 1st try babies. I can tell you I never took this for granted and have been so thankful for our amazing fortune given my advanced years and having PCOS. It is hard though when others are so unappreciative of just how lucky they are. Don't worry, you'll have your baby soon! (I'm not good on an early morning either!)

It's hard being constantly surrounded by babies. Most of my friends I met when I had DD are onto #2 (or 3), I work in a school so bubs/pregnant mums everywhere, we live in a 'baby boom' area so a trip to the shops is just a crazy display of tums and prams. At the supermarket the other day (just after I'd started bleeding) and a dad was playing with his bub, I think he must have been doing a sort of peek-a-boo around the corner to mum at the checkouts. But what ended up happening was as I turned away from my checkout I had a baby pop around the corner at my head height and be waved around about 20cm from my face! i nearly yelled "Get that &$#* baby out of my face, I'm &*#$ losing one right now!"... nearly!

I know it's 100x worse for you girls trying for your 1st and I'm thankful every day for the beautiful DD that I do have. I had to wait a long time to get her (was married to the wrong man - long story for another day). i hope my bubba is sticky and a sticky baby is just around the corner for everyone in this thread.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MARTTC- that's such an awful thing to say

missybubble is offline I'm a strange one, but I'm good at it :)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NicM View Post
    I do feel guilty for feeling this way, but I just can't help feeling like, why did I have to lose mine and she get to have hers?
    I feel exactly the same, not so bad now but I'm still jealous of people with healthy babies I think it's only natural to feel that way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Over the last 4 days someone has announced on Fb they are pregnant, one of my closest friends announced it yesterday on my EDD. Would have liked a heads up but I am happy for her. I wen't to my sis Tupperware party yesterday and she had invited a friend of hers who had just had a baby so of course bubs came with her again yesterday was my EDD. Could she not have said something seen if I was okay to come, it just really annoiys me because she doesn't want children but her bf does so she said she will compromise and have them for him. Good for her that she thinks it's that easy for everyone to just have a baby if they want to or as a compromise. I didn't expect her friend to not come but i would have liked the option to stay home and wollow in my own self misery. That made me feel a bit better getting that off my chest. I hope everyone is well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    There seems to be pg women everywhere I look too muffin. There was about 6 standing around me at the Anzac Day march, one that looked no more than 15/16. I wanted to cry. Hugs for your EDD Mine is July. I think you have to look after yourself during this time.