Closed Thread
Page 27 of 149 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Stretched I have absolutely everything crossed for you hun. When do you find out the results from HCG?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies so sorry to meet while we are all going through the loss of our little beans. I went to GP yesterday after having real bad cramps all day Sunday and then again Monday morn. GP thought it was ectopic so sent me off to get an u/s. Finally after sitting there in complete agony I finally got in. He did the normal u/s and said baby was in right spot but he would do internal to see more. I went out of room to put gown on and when I came back he had a nurse in there. I knew straight away something was wrong. After poking around for ages he finally said that bean was measuring 6 wks exactly where I shld be but the around the sac in my uterus it was completely filled with blood and he couldn't find a heart beat. He was surprised that I haven't bled at all yet. Had to go back to doc to confirm it all who just said yep you'll miscarry in the next few days won't be long. Not my normal GP so was a bit upset at how cold and blunt he was when saying it all to me. I keep crying waiting for the bleeding to start. Part of me wishing that they would just do a d&c and part of me thinking that they got it all wrong and they just couldn't see heart beat cos of the blood. Sorry for the long post just needed to get it out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    So sorry to hear lilbub4us, the doctor did sound a bit harsh. Keep strong

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI everyone,

I'm going to apologise for the lack of personals as I can only see the post Stretched did as I write this so I'm going to say a huge fingers crossed for you that everything is as it should be Stretched. I really am so very happy for you that you got your BFP!

Sorry to hear about your loss lilbub4us ...

Tiggerfields, huge fingers crossed for a Canada conception

AFM, AF is due tomorrow. I had some cramping AF like pain yesterday and the sorest back in the world. I had to take panadol for it last night but today it's all gone but I can just feel that the witch is about to land on my door step!

Our weekend away was really nice. We hung out together and just did nothing but hang out. We didn't even talk a lot which was nice to just be together and just be if that makes sense

Will keep you all posted on the witch's arrival. How is everyone else doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi LilBub, that sounds like an awful experience with the doctor - how insensitive! I hope the next week or two are not too stressful for you.

Lil Muff - I won't know anything til Fri. I go back for my next bloods tomorrow and then get all results on Fri.

Thanks for the best wishes girls - I'm swinging wildly between hope and hopelessness and can tell this is going to be a loooooong week! Some pink spotting last night before bed and I felt like I'd lost some of my symptoms, only a tiny brown spot this morning and slowly as the day goes on symptoms feel like they're still around. But another FRER this morning (new pack, different batch) and another very light + ...just to sink my hopes. I'll take a break from here cos I won't have any news til Friday and will drive myself insane overthinking it all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for your loss LilBub,

Stretched and

AFM, I may be pre-empting here but feels like AF is finally on her way, have a very sore back today and mild pains in the side, plus been light headed on and off. There is also discolouration in my cm so fingers crossed. its only been 15 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Muffin - good to hear your cycle is returning to normal. The idea of the rose is beautiful, I think I might do the same in July.

Stretched - another pos is a great sign hun I've never had a pos on an IC... are they less sensitive? I have the 10m/L ones.

Lilbub - sorry to hear of your loss it's just heart wrenching seeing others losses in this thread but then we are all here to support each other on our journeys.Take some time for you in the next few days. I m/c in the early to mid hours of the morning and spent the day in bed. DH bought me a box of choccies and waited on me, just somehow to cheer me up.

FTM - hope AF never shows and instead your are getting late implantation

Nic - it weird to say but I'm glad the witch has finally reared her head after 15 weeks. Wow that is a long time. Hope this is the beginning of good fertile cycles.

AFM - got a strong pos on OPK last night, CD21, a whole week late Had heaps of pains in the side today to the point where it feels like I've pulled a muscle lol don't know why the hell it's getting later and later, last month was 17 the month before that 13. I'm just glad it finally happened and I'm praying this is finally the month and we caught the egg. I did a pg test yesterday, even at it's earliest I would have only been 7 DPO (this was before the pos OPK) and of course neg. But that was to be expected either way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Here's hoping for some bfps coming up. I think my o will be end of the week although I don't feel as headachy as I normally do. Have found I get debilitating headaches a few days before o. No idea what's going in there. Mind you don't think we will try this cycle as don't really want a January baby :-( but we will see what happens. We have been out shopping for a washing machine today arghhh ours died on the weekend & it was a housewarming gift so we didn't have to shop for one. Didnt think it would be so hard! Both the ones we want weren't in stock either, so making the trek to mums tomorrow... Thank goodness for being on holidays!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stretched I hope all goes well for you

Nic, how'd you go with AF? Did she arrive? I sure hope she did!

Delirium, well at least you O'd right? Better late than never
    My fingers and toes are crossed that you catch the eggy this month!

Lamabana, just out of curiosity, why don't you want a January baby? I was a January baby and my mum said it was so incredibly hot for her that her pregnancy with me was really difficult towards the end. Just curious what your reason was.

AFM, AF just arrived and I must say I am SOOOO relieved!! Never thought I'd say that but I am. I get terrible depression and anxiety a week before AF is due (I have PMDD) and as soon as the flow starts the symptoms disappear so getting AF is actually a relief for my symtpoms as they completely go away .. it's like the cloud lifts and I'm me again!

Anyways, I can't complain really because if anything the witch is punctual! She was due today and she made her presence known

Back to some more BD when AF leaves

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post

Lamabana, just out of curiosity, why don't you want a January baby? I was a January baby and my mum said it was so incredibly hot for her that her pregnancy with me was really difficult towards the end. Just curious what your reason was.
    FTM my body normally runs a couple degrees hotter & I struggle with the heat as it is. I know it sounds selfish of me & if it happens so be it, only time will tell at the moment doesnt look like I am going to o end of the week like I thought no symptoms at all!
    Sorry that the witch arrived..... On to a new month & a fresh start