Closed Thread
Page 26 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Boost, suckie that you're hear but glad to welcome you!

Sorry for your loss ..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

Boost  (27-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Boost! Sorry for your loss, hopefully your stay in this thread will be a short one.

I hope everyone else is going well, silly screen isn't showing me any other posts so excuse the lack of personals.

Test this morning looks the same as 2 days ago... obviously, as you can all relate to, I'm being an absolute stress head and reading way too much into this. They're definitely not getting lighter, so I'm trying to focus on that, just by the time AF was due last time the line was way darker. Won't be able to get to the doc's until Tuesday to get bloods done. At least I have lots of reassuring symptoms - hopefully I just have a shy bubba on the way!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretched For This Useful Post:

MummyLip  (30-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just popping in quickly. 11dpo and I caved ... BFN ... so upset =(

Knew I wasn't pregnant but still hurts ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Awww ftm, don't give up its not over just yet!

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Me&Smooches For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (01-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Welcome Boost hope your stay here is a short one and the meds work.

LTM - sorry you got the BFN it's a horrible feeling even when you know the result deep down before you even test.

I'm suspecting an anovulatory cycle this month. About 5 days of what I consider pre o symptoms yet not true pos on the OPK's. I can tell my body is trying so hard to make it happen but my hormones just mustn't be right this month. CD 18, never been this late before. Guess I just look ahead to next month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Del, you might have just missed it - I missed it this cycle as my EWCM was not as definite as normal and mustn't have OPK'd at the right time on the right day. My only reliable inficator was my b00bs, which go firm immediately after I O. Also post m/c my cycles were crazy and a few times I didn't O until CD21-22 (so had a 35-35 day cycle). So don't worry, I'm sure you have/will ovulate somewhere, just don't stress if AF comes late if you ovulate late (or even better, you don't a BFP till CD30+ )

FTM, did you test again this morning? (hey, we're all POAS addicts here!) Are you using FRER? My ICs are still showing BFN despite FRER being + for 6 days now! I'm sure your stay in this thread won't be long either way.

LilMuf, wow on the 11kgs! That's great work. Just keep doing whatever you've been doing as that weight should keep coming off. I lost 3kgs before we went on our holiday - and then too much good food and good wine while away and put 2kgs back on!! DH put 3kgs on so I can feel good to some extent .

Hi Lama, Loveable, Boost and everyone I've forgotten, Hope you're having a good weekend.

AFM: After many hours googling about light HPTs I've decided to step away from the pee-sticks, stop stressing and go get cumulative bloods next week. Until then I'm focusing on my reassuring symtoms - DH couldn't help noticing the two very big symptoms on my chest yesterday .

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls,

Stretched for good HCG results this week. Dr Google is not our friend!!

FTM - so sorry for your bfn, still sucks even when you know the outcome.

Muffin for your amazing weight loss! Good on you, you go girl!

Del - if it's any consolation my RE and obs both think OPKs are a waste of time so hopefully you did O and caught that eggy. The not knowing and waiting just suck though

Boost so sorry to hear of your loss. I hope your stay with us is very short.

AFM - CD6 here and just had the most wonderful farmstay weekend with my best girlfriend and her little boy - we were UTD together so the boys are a few weeks apart and they are besties too Highly recommend the place for anyone in NSW - www.duckmaloifarm.com.au. The owner is so jaw-droppingly handsome I think he may have shocked me into early O this month Anyway off to our Canada house for a week tomorrow and should O while there so maybe we'll make a little maple-leaf baby while we are there Tomorrow is our RE appointment - the BIG ONE where we get all our test results. And I can't go! I'll be on a plane. So DH is skyping in and I'll hear all about it and see the video when I get home to Canada. Looking forward to finding out all the results, I'll report back then.

everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I'm pretty sure I haven't o'ed yet. I've had EWCM on and off for a week almost yet negative OPK's and I've been testing twice a day. My darkest tests although not as dark as the control, were CD11-14. I would of thought those were the days but the fact I still have fertile CM tells me it hasn't happened yet.

I've burnt thru about 19 OPK's

Thanks
    Reviews
    Del the fertile CM is one of my early signs of pregnancy, all 3 times I have been preggers that was the thing i noticed the most the CM was still stretchy and clear and there was ALOT . I kept DTD because I had no idea why I still had the CM I too though I musn't have o, and then I had a pos hpt. Don't lose hope you may have o and not noticed because of all the extra CM. I have my fingers crossed for you, and to make you feel better I am obviously either the worst OPKer in the world or I never o because I have never had a definite pos.

Tigger good luck for your appt today even though you can't be there. Have a good holiday too you deserve it especially at this time .

Stretched I'm glad you are relaxing about the Hpt it can be so stressful trying to tell if this one is darker than that one, the main thing is you have a pos. When will you go to the doc?

Welcome Boost hope your stay is a short one and you get a nice sticky BFP soon.

AFM Af arrived right on time yesterday morning which means I o'd on time again . I brought a rose that I will plant on Sat (my EDD) and i am looking for a cement teddy bear that i can place in front of it. I am also going to walk down to the park at the end of my street because that is where DD and her lil Brother or sister would have played together and release a single white balloon. Then I have to put on a brave face and attend a Tupperware party, that will be fun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    LilMuffin, yay that you Od on time this cycle, I've hated the crazy post-mc cycles! It sounds like you have some lovely things planned to commemorate your EDD - it's a very hard day to see pass, big hugs for coping ok on the day. Just remember, no matter how low you are feeling, you do NOt need that muesli-bar making container or another salad spinner! (I'm a shopaholic when I'm down so a Tupperware party on a sad day would be a BAD idea for me! )

Del, just wait and see. What CD are you now? I've got my fingers crossed that you did O and caught the egg without even knowing it!

Tigger, that farmstay sounds good - I sooo want to be on holidays again! I hope everything works out perfectly and you pick up a little Canuck!

FTM, how was the weekend away? If there's no BFP this month hopefully the mini-break has put you both in a good frame of mind for some successful DTD next cycle!

AFM: I woke up in the middle of the night with shocking cramps then when I got up this morning had a little bit of spotting. The spotting was gone next time I visited the loo but rushed to the doc this morning anyhow to get a move on with getting bloods. I'd run out of FRER but did another IC and it FINALLY shows a faint +, so that's a good sign! Doc wasn't too worried but he's given me a certificate for the rest of the week and told me I have to take it easy, as well as ordering every blood I asked for (plus all the usual preg ones). So getting progesterone and thyroid checked and back on wed for the next HCG. I did have a BIG day yesterday doing a spring clean because I know once this preg fatigue really kicks in it will be 2-3 months before it gets cleaned properly again - I'm hoping I just overdid it a bit and that why the bleed but only time will tell! Cross everything for me and my bubba please girls!