Closed Thread
Page 23 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Lilmuffin it might not be in your head! its the baby you have been hoping for

Has anyone tried acupuncture? Has it helped?

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls, I've been so disciplined and didn't test again this morning, but will be all ready to tomorrow. Plenty of symptoms to spot but I'm a moody bish so probably all PMS related .

Lama, haven't tried accupuncture. The only friend I know who did after a year of trying got her BFP a few days later (eg. was already preg - lol) so doesn't credit the needles for their success - just their persistence.

LilMuffin, I've certainly heard of BFPs at 8dpo on FRER but with the last pregnancy I tested 9dpo with a neg, no test 10dpo, faint pos 11 dpo - so we're all different. Just have to be patient ... argh I'm so over that word!

FTM, same advice - we're all different. I get symptoms very early but some people can go for months without so much as a twinge.

Ooh Del - yay for the babysitter! Now get busy as it looks like the timing will be pretty good!!

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey girls, sorry to hear that you're out Lovable.

Lama I was doing acupuncture but travel interfered with the schedule. I will start again when/if we start IVF.

Stretched fingers crossed it's your turn this month.

Muffin hopefully this is your sticky bub! I've never had a false +ve on a FRER, and I've had a BFP at 8dpo on one before as well.

AFM we're out for 2012 as well - AF is due today and BFN this morning. Sigh. RE appointment is next week, really looking forward to getting all of our results and maybe starting IVF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry, having a bit of a vent.

Got a phone call today telling me how my SIL's step daughter had her 20 week scan today and is having a girl. My SIL wasn't trying to upset me or anything, I think she was calling to tell me rather than I read about it or hear from someone else, but I can't help feeling upset anyway. I know I should be happy for her, but all I can think of is that should be me, as I got my bfp about a month before her. I honestly thought I had come to terms with the mc, and was well on to the recovery, but after that, i just feel raw as

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Oh nic what a way for her to tell you! Massive

Tigger I am so sorry to hear you are out for 2012 too. I hope your appt next week helps

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Me&Smooches For This Useful Post:

NicM  (24-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Sorry to hear that tigger Big hugs to you

So CD13 today and after a darkish line at lunch (day 13 is usually the surge) it was light again tonight. Still no physical signs either, so it looks like another long cycle *sighs* WTF is going on with my stupid body, it's normally like clockwork.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    oh Del that just isn't fair having a long cycle, makes it even more difficult ttc. Keep your chin up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Nic, I think all of us here can sympathise with what you're going through. I still occasionally get some news that makes the pain of our loss come right back to the surface. Big hugs!

Tigger, sorry about the BFN but I'll be really interested to hear what all your results say and hopefully IVF will be able to give you your sticky baby.

Del, I sympathise 100% with the crazy cycles post-mc. Thankfully after I had those 2 months on the pill this 1st cycle off it has been back to clockwork - though I didn't get a +OPK (couldn't test same time every day) other signals told me I'd Od.

OK girls, tested again this morning and there appears to be a so-faint-I-really-could-be-dreaming-it.... BFP! It's an absolute 'hold to the light and tilt' one, but I've done that many FRERs in my life and I've tried to imagine BFPs that many times and they've all been undeniably white. There is deinitely something there, it's in the right spot and it appeared within the time frame. I just tried photographing it and I can nearly get it to show but doesn't show colour when I invert it. But as I learnt from another thread that doesn't mean it's not a super-early-BFP!

I have loads of symptoms, but have been wary as I've been having these every cycle, but generally they've stopped at 7-9dpo. Full sensitive BBs (veiny too), twinges/cramps, super-tired (have fallen asleep while reading DD's book twice this last week!) despite having been on hols and then yesterday burst into tears over nothing personal (was reading FTM's psycic thread - LOL!).

DH is at work and he will think I'm crazy when I show him as I'm sure he won't be able to see it. I've just had an IC processing while I've typed this and it also appears to have a shadow-of-a-line. These have a slight indent where the BFP should appear so I don't trust them as much (easier to imagine 2nd line). Cross everything for me girls!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Good luck stretched its your sticky bubba! How many dpo are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Before I say anything for anyone else .. OMG Stretched!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!
    I am so freakin excited for you over here! I am literally jumping around in my chair and I'm almost in tears for you .. nope .. I actually am in tears .. very very happy tears for you!

That is soooo amazing! I can just feel that this is great .. oh wow! I am so so happy for you!

Ok so my little moment of craziness over!

LamaBana I'm actually trying acupuncture today so will let you know how it goes.

Tigger so sorry you're out for 2012

Nic huge for you too .. it's so not fair!

Delirium don't lose hope. You'll get your surge! Are you certain you didn't already get it?

AFM, I am currently 7DPO and not feeling much of anything TBH. I don't think this is my month but only time will tell. I'll throw some baby dust on myself now!