Closed Thread
Page 22 of 149 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    LilMuffin, you haven't upset me, I'm a bit annoyed at him too. He is leaving it up to women's health, problem is I don't go back to them for another month. I do make sense of what he is saying, in that the more I worry about it and the more it plays on my mind, the more I'm stressing, and it's quite possible that it's the stress of everything that has happend that is stopping AF from showing. See I lost my mum 6 months before the MC and also have depression/anxiety, and I think that everything has all hit me at once. BUT I have decided to stop worrying about it, and enjoy not having AF (cause I know it's gonna be bad when it get's here lol), As my father (of all people) said to me after the MC, the fun part is practicing lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nic its sounds like you have been through so much, I am so sorry to hear about your mum that must have been so hard for you. I truly hope things start looking up for you.

Del Good luck this month and lots and lots of .

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LilMuffin For This Useful Post:

NicM  (22-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lamabama - I'm out for a 2012 baby too. AF arrived today after a day of spotting. Well, I guess just have to keep going (sigh). After a series of BFN's in the past week I resigned to the fact I was out so I think I'll be okay with this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Sorry to hear lovable, I hope your month is really soon

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Me&Smooches For This Useful Post:

Lovable  (21-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks. Good luck everyone
    Last edited by Lovable; 21-04-2012 at 19:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, just flew back from our 2 weeks away last night and now back to reality. So sorry to hear no BFPs have popped up while I've been away - some of us have been in here waaay too long now and I was hoping there'd be some good news when I got back.

I was hoping I'd be able to return with some great news but this morning's BFN means probably not, I think I'm 10DPO so I can try to assure myself that maybe it's too early to test. I'm not sure of O because the travel made it hard to OPK regularly and lots of BD meant CM was a bit hard to read. I'll test again on Tues.

On the plus side we did have a great break and if we didn't catch the egg it was not for lack of BDing - gotta love a trip away to re-ignite things! Too much good food though - put more than 2kgs back on in 2 weeks ... eek! Now, where'd I put that gym membership card...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Damn really sorry stretched and lovable I thought this may have been your month stretched. That's what we need a dirty weekend away lol the kids are driving me nuts in the holidays love them to bits but they are so demanding. I'm getting my dad to take them to the park this arvo so we can have some alone time CD12 here and a darkish OPK last night but a lighter one today. Thought today would be the surge but I'm thinking tomorrow or tues. Getting the light cramps but cx is still low and hard.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Really sorry to hear AF arrived Lovable

Stretched it was too early to test and you get a BFP in a couple of days.

I am 8dpo today and decided just for the fun of it I would test as we had a lil oops on CD14 well I can see 2 lines but the second is ooober faint so i can't tell if it is an evap. Anyone had an evap on FRER? I hope i am NOT utd because I haven't started my hypo meds yet and the doc said I wouldn't be able to have a successful pregnancy whilst my thyroid isn't functioning properly. I am due in 6 days for Af, i am probably imagining the other line because I have never tested that early before it's probably nothing. Can you tell i'm stressing a lil . I go to the doc on friday to start my meds yay!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

Lovable sorry that you have had a visit from the witch!

Stretched, I also hope it was just too early to test

Delirium - best of luck with the big O

Lilmuffin .. whoopsie! Can you post a picture?

AFM, I am currently 6DPO and have ZERO symptoms but I'm failry sure it's far too early to even have any symptoms .. right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    FTM 6dpo is very early to be getting symptoms so this is your month, are you going to wait for AF to arrive or are you tempted to test early?

I have come to the conclusion it is all in my head because I want a baby so so much and I am tired of waiting to ttc again. I should get the all clear on Fri to start trying but i am wondering if I need to wait till the meds start working, does anyone know? My level is at 16.8 and ideally in the first tri I would have a level of 2 so it might take a while to take effect. I am just so frustrated.