Closed Thread
Page 2 of 145 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls.

Sorry to see you are still here.

I have been MIA as I have been trying to spend less time on the computer. I got some BFPs last cycle but they didn't last long and AF came 4 days late. I am now about to ovulate and decided to take Aspirin this cycle with my OB's approval. I am getting a few tests to investigate the constant CPs but I'm not holding out much hope in finding anything as my OB seems to think it's just my egg quality????

I hear you all on the hearthache caused by other peoples pregnancy announcements. I keep trying to tell myself it's ok if we can't have another baby as I have 4 blessings already but deep down I really really do want one more little miracle. My daughters are so clucky and keep saying they want me to have another baby and I feel like I am letting them down too. They don't know we are TTC but I hope one day I can give them the news they have been longing to hear.

Hopefully I will keep up with this thread a little better from now on and I really hope we all get our BFPs soon. Sending babydust to everyone here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hey tigger... Good to hear that you've got a way forward. A plan for some reason is always comforting.

Hey everyone else. Hope you have a great day. I've got everything crossed that we'll see a BFN here soon. Cheekychook... Sounds like you are in the running!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tigger I'm glad your appointment went well and good luck with all the tests.

Tamtam all I can offer is . It's hard isn't it.

Well I recieved the report from my u/s I had back in early Feb after the second m/c. I discussed the results with that GP and he said everything looked normal, after he said i needed to have 5 m/c in a row before he would do any testing i decided to change GP's. I requested the results so i could take them to my new GP and the report says that my ovaries appear polycystic. I have never been tested for PCOS and it has never been suggested to me that i may have it. I googled it as you do and I have a few of the symptoms irregular periods, unusual hair growth and I am overweight. I can't believe my GP just ignored that statement I am so upset. It also says on google that PCOS can cause m/c because of the hormone imbalance. I am so scared to ttc now and I don't know what to do. Sorry about the vent I just needed to get it off my chest.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Wow lilmuffin 5 in a row before they do any tests how much heartache do they expect you to go thru!Tigger glad there is some progress & I hope your take home bubba is close.If we don't have luck this cycle I think we may have to put ttc on the back burner, I don't want to be heavily pregnant thru summer in Perth after 8 heatwaves since November I had to think what could be in store for next summer! May have to move to Antarctica. On another note 8dpo today so will probably test Sunday, have had lots of symptoms so far so fx its a sign!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamtam View Post
    Hey tigger... Good to hear that you've got a way forward. A plan for some reason is always comforting.

Hey everyone else. Hope you have a great day. I've got everything crossed that we'll see a BFN here soon. Cheekychook... Sounds like you are in the running!!!!
    I am assuming you mean a BFP!!! maybe it is you who is in the running for a BFP, baby brain?!?!?! haha fingers crossed for us all! There just HAS to be a BFP soon.

My fab4 - I am sorry to hear about last month, I hope the asprin this month makes a difference.

Lilmuffin - I cannot believe your doctor did not look into polycystic ovaries before, I think changing is a very good idea. Hopefully your new one will look into it some more. That is so bad! You poor thing...

Lama - I hope your symptoms turn into a BFP on sunday. We will all be waiting to hear!!!

I hope everyone else has had a lovely Wednesday! I cannot believe the week is almost over, where does time go?!?!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oops!!!! Totally meant BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry. Stupid brain in early mornings.

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow Muffin that GP sounds like a total asshat! I'm glad you've found someone to take you seriously.

Myfab4 - sorry about your CP. They are heartbreaking Better luck this time...

Lama -

AFM - well had a pelvic ultrasound and blood tests today. SO many tests. They took two vials at Genea and then SIXTEEN vials at Douglas Hanly Moir... that's right SIXTEEN!! It was hideous. At least after this there are literally no more tests that can be done. I'll get all the results April 30.

I started seeing the most wonderful natural healer today. I'll be working on the mind/body/spirit connection with her and trying to harmonise better. I think it's going to be really emotionally supportive and helpful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tigger... Seriously 16????? That's insane.

Muffin... Your doc needs to be changed. What a crappy experience. I hope things improve.

Me?!? Well I think I did O on Sunday because all the opks since are very faded. And according to my calculations I should've O'd tomorrow. So anyway. Body is screwed up. Been home from work sick today too with upset tummy. And way too early for symptoms.

Hey everyone. Fingers crossed for some good news soon.

Cheeky... When are you going to test???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    So tempted to start right now!!! I'll test on the 27th if AF hasn't showed up. My longest cycle has been 33 days so if no AF after CD 30 I'll test. It's going to be hard not too though, even though I have NO symptoms at all.

What about you?

Tigger, 16 vials, my goodness!!! You poor thing!

Hi everyone else!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Off to the doctor tomorrow for my test results and to discuss the u/s report, i guess it is better to know when something is wrong rather than be oblivious.

Cheekychook good luck for testing it will be here before you know it.

Tam sorry you are feeling sick and hope this is the month for you.

Wow Tigger 16 vials of blood I though my 8 was alot. At least now all bases have been covered and you will get some answers.

Hope eveyone else is well.