Closed Thread
Page 19 of 145 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies I have been a bit absent of late mainly because I am still not allowed to try and I'm still on this health kick which has been going really well.

Del i am really sorry AF showed and it being late must have really been a real downer. I am hope next month is your month

Lama your symptoms sound encouraging I hope this is your month. Good luck testing on Sunday.

FTM I have heard good things about the SMEP I hope it works for you, I have never tried it myself the 3 times I have been pregnant I just DTD every day from CD10 to CD20. It is absolutely exhausting but it works for me haha.

Lovable not long till you can test, when do you think you will test?

AFM 2nd nonth in a row that ov has been consistent I am on CD14 today and my body is gearing up to ov so I am pretty happy about that. I bet when I ttc again it will go haywire but I have to remain possitive. This week has been a hard week exercise wise I have been told it is normal to have these funks. I did Zumba Mon, Tues and Thurs but I didn't exercise at all Wed and I am going out tonight and all I can think of is how I am going to fit in some exercise. I am becoming obsessed, I have a dinner planned for Mon night next week but I don't want to go because a) I don't want to eat any junk food, i have gotten this far without caving so I don't want to ruin it. and b) i have Zumba on Mon nights. I just want a baby so much that it is starting to affect my life. Anyway only 2 weeks till I see the doc and hopefully can try again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ohhh Lama you're UTD!! How exciting!!

Lovable for you too

Nic, hope you enjoy your camping. How cute on the purple rod!
    I loooove fishing but DH isn't a fan so we've never been. I'm trying to get DH, my dad and my brother and I to go fishing one of these days .. won't be holding my breath .. they all get along brilliantly but not likely I'll get them all to come fishing with me.

Anyways .. I really need to do some work today so hope you lovely ladies have a great day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lilmuffin we must have been typing at the same time!

Well done to you for all of your hard work! I actually started Zumba again this week and it's been going well. Can't believe how unfit I've become .. I'm aching by the end of it!! How much weight have you lost if I may ask?

I really hope you get to try again really soon .. my fingers are sooo crossed for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    LiliMuffin. I think I'll test Tuesday? I'll be 12dpo then. That's supposed to be a safe bet then I think. I'm getting a call this afternoon from the FS to see what my progesterone levels are (blood test this morning). This is my first cycle with them (no drugs, just monitoring) and I am praying it's a good number. So nervous..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls,

I am new to this thread and I am technically not TTC just yet (couple months away) but definitely getting ready for it: on a 12-week health challenge, have seen a doctor in recent months to determine any biochemical causes for my previous health issues/PND an history of miscarriage and been on a nutrition/suppliment program to get my vitamin/mineral levels to optimum levels.

Its all looking promising right now but I am conscious of the fact that I have lost 2/3 pregnancies and was somehow ended up having a beautiful, healthy DD despite a threatened miscarriage where I was told to go home and come back in a week for a scan to see if I needed a D&C at 6.5 weeks (she was my miracle).

I feel cautiously optimistic but knowing how it feels like to lose a bubby, I am nervous as well. I am living and working in Central Queensland coalfields now, so pregnancy in a rural area is a whole different kettle of fish; being 2 hours from the nearest hospital versus 10 minutes from a private OB and hospital.

This time I am hoping to try for a VBAC if I have a healthy pregnancy... but there's a lot that needs to go right before that happens.

Wishing you all the best with your TTC journeys. Talk soon. Mel

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Mel and Good luck on your health challenge, I am at the end of week 4 and I have really noticed a difference.

FTM I don't know how much I have lost I am not eighing myself until I see the doc again but if my hubby has comented and said I have lost weight I must have because he rarely says anything complimentary lol.

Lovable did you get good news from your FS? Good luck with testing on Tuesday.

Well I'm going to inspect a few houses today because DH and I have decided to move we need a bigger house apparently for all these children I can have for him lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did get good results. Progesterone 68 (7dpo) which indicates all things good as far as having a good environment for implantation/baby etc but it doesn't indicate whether I'm pregnant or not so the waiting continues!!

Hope u see some nice houses today. We are in a 2x1 so one day, yes we will need to move too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    FTM - camping was great fun, none of us wanted to come home to the real world yesterday lol, DF even caught a fish, even if it was a carp lol. It was a great weekend, and no AF. I'm glad she didn't come while camping but at the same time, it's getting so frustrating, I just want things to go back to normal. I also got a note from the pathology lab saying that the sample taken from the pap smear they did was inadequate so I need another one, oh the joys.

Am thinking of trying to get in to my GP today, the pain in my right side is getting quite bad, will see how I go when I decide to get up lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well i ov yesterday no mistaking that I was in so much pain, i don't know if this is normal. I was curled up on the couch and there was a sharp pain on my right side it hurt so much. I am thinking it is related to the PCOS but i have never had ov pain that bad before. Oh and we had a bit of an oops on Fri night 2 days before ov so hopefully we missed the egg, never thought I'd say that.

Nic Hope you get to see the GP and your pain goes away.

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey girls

FTM I hope smep is going well so far.

Muffin big congrats on the weight loss, I am sure you'll get a nice surprise when you weigh in.

Melissa welcome, so sorry you find yourself here, hopefully your stay will be short.

Stretched I think you guys were going ahead and trying this month? How's it going?

Lovable happy to hear your results. Fx for more good news soon.

AFM I'm 7dpo today. Obsessing less this month which is good. We have been on holidays in Singapore and Malaysia which has been gorgeous. I am pretty sure we didn't catch the egg this month as usually I'd be feeling something at this stage but I'm definitely not this month. Oh well. We have our RE appt on the 30th to discuss IVF and get our final batch of results so looking forward to that.

:babydust: everyone x