Closed Thread
Page 17 of 149 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    FTM - as annoying as it is that the witch arrives, my first one after my D&C was such a big relief, it just seems odd to be happy about her!

Loveable, that's great news that you're looking perfectly set to O - hopefully you catch one (or two!) eggies over the long weekend!

Tigger, it sounds like you're getting into a good headspace - which I know I've found hard with just one loss to mourn. I'm trying so hard not to obsess over TTC but it's not easy! I'm also hoping our trip over the next 2 weeks helps though.

Lama, I never thought I'd know so much about EWCM, but in my research I've found out that if you had EWCM for a couple of days and then it stopped suddenly that is a good sign that you O'd. The day after you O you 'should' go back to pretty much no CM straight away. So hopefully DH's swimmers got there just in time! Big hugs for Saturday - the passing EDD was very sad for us, I had to avoid BH because I was seeing birth noticing from my due date thread - heartbreaking! Take care of yourself and eat as many easter eggs as you need to to cope!

Del, how many DPO now? We're you a true POASA and testing again today? I've still got my for you.

Nic, I had ovarian cysts when I was around 20 or so, they ruptured before they were discovered by ultrasound and didn't cause any bleeding or harm my ovaries at all. I had more later, but went and got an ultrasound as soon as I felt the same pain again, and was told it was not big enough to worry about and it would probably reabsorb but to follow up if the pain got a lot worse. Generally they don't like to operate unless it's really necessary. I've also had PCOS, but these cysts are different to that (but the pain is similar). So I'd wait for the report, but if they are not very big then you probably don't need to worry about them.

AFM: Flying out on Saturday, the witch has left the building, so things are looking good!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Tigger - we just did our 9th month. Still waiting for the witch, I think tomorrow is the day. Just wish she would come so I can accept it and move on to the next cycle.

Lama - my due date in July is fast approaching too lots of love to those of us facing the date that should have brought such joy

FTM - My first AF after the m/c was terrible and I was a 6 week cycle. I'm sorry to hear it's been so painful but also happy for you that your body seems to have settled back into normalcy so soon.

Lovable - good luck with catching the egg, the number of follies sounds encouraging.

Dh plans to get sperm tests done after easter. poor bugger is scared of getting stage fright lol our local pathology is too far from the testing centre so he will need to go the nearest regional city. He's dreading being able to finish the task in some sterile room of the pathology with only his hand as company lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Well my ewcm increased today so guessing today is o day afterall.... It's just so confusing! I think if we don't fall this cycle I will start using opks

Thanks for all the thoughts as our edd fast approaches. I am going to take a time out over the weekend & have some time for us

Happy Easter!

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to say happy Easter to you beautiful ladies. I'll be away until Tuesday so will catch up with you all then. Here's hoping April/May is our month!!

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Happy Easter everyone. We all deserve some chocolate.

Del - I went in with DH to 'help' when he had his andrology test, iykwim. He said that made it much easier!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Stretched, that helps ease my mind, I spoke to the nurse at my GP's yesterday, the doc was away and will see the results Tuesday when he is back, she said she will talk to him and see what he wants to do, also said if the pain increases suddenly to go to the emergency department but so far it's been OK, no where near the period pain I get so I can put up with it.

Also thank you to the other ladies who replied, sorry I can't remember everyone, have a poor memory, really must take notes lol.

Still waiting for AF, if I did 'o' last weekend, she should be here next weekend roughly, still feels weird that I am looking forward to it, but at least if it comes I know I am finally back on track, coming up to 12 weeks since d&c, I just wish I had been taking note of my 'cm' changes, because I'm sure this wasn't the first time I had ewcm since the d&c, anyway.

Hope you all are having a lovely easter. DF and I celebrated 12 months since we met on Monday, and now it's countdown till our wedding, can't believe how fast the last year has gone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everyone's having a happy easter.

Had another blood test this morning and it showed my oestrogen levels have dropped down to 300. They were 1190 on thursday morning, so the nurse said that I have already ovulated (thurs or friday). We were told to BD on wed and thursday and NOT friday.. I sure hope we caught the egg.

On a side note had very intense cramping earlier this morning. I thought maybe I was ovulating but obviously not..

I wonder if I can get some numbers on oestrogen levels at ovulation.. Can't stop googling
    Last edited by Lovable; 07-04-2012 at 17:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Still waiting for AF Was due thurs but I think bc I o'ed 3 days late my luteal cycle of 14 days has meant 3 days longer to wait. Which would make it tomorrow. Is that how it works? lol 13DPO today and still getting BFN's

Hope everyone has a lovely easter tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Delirium - how annoying is it when u get a bfn when AF is due any day. If u o late then yes your AF will be late too, that's how it works.

Hope it never comes!

Tigger - my dh had to do a test last week. He told me about it, couldn't help but have a giggle. There was ample "material" to help hehe. And he put the container sample in a bag and handed it to the nurses and she took it out at the reception desk to check it lol

Anyway hope u lovely ladies r having a top night x
    Last edited by Lovable; 07-04-2012 at 22:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

Lovable you caught the egg

Delirium how did you go with the witch? Did she arrive?

AFM the witch has left the building! yayyyyyy!!! I had the worst pain of my life on Thursday when AF started. I literally felt like my insides were being ripped apart in the abdomen area. It was truly awful! But it's all over now and we can get down to some serious baby making
    My body is seriously back to normal ... Af arrived exactly 14 days after ovulation and lasted exactly 5 days as before D&C so looks like things haven't been disrupted which is great. We did it once so I'm certain we can do it again .. +