Closed Thread
Page 16 of 145 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretched View Post
    FTM - sorry the witch is on her way, but it is great news that everything is right on time. It's very reassuring after D&C surgery to know that it all still works.
    Thanks stretched

So I've been to the toilet at least 3 times today since the brown blood episode and there hasn't been anything since
    I've never been a spotter but I guess it's possible that it may just be spotting before AF arrives .. who knows really! I was having last night and all morning cramping like AF but now it's all gone

Glad you found your rainbow egg stretched. I'm actually looking forward to the easter break and I will be away from bubhub for that time so please forgive me if I miss some BFP's or good news. I will be back after the break. I just want to not think about TTC over the break and just focus on having a lovely easter. My parents are away this easter (first time I've been away from them for a holiday) so I'll be hosting easter at my parents place for my brother, my sister, my husband and my niece. We're having an egg hunt so should be fun!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretched View Post

Del - you need to take your own advice "many don't get a pos until 12+ DPO". With angelbub I got a neg at 9dpo and then pos at 11dpo (didn't test @10) with FRER.
    lol touche stretched ty I needed some perspective. Cx seems to be moving down though so I'm not confident but we'll see I guess

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Another BFN and my cx has dropped this morning which means AF is a few days away. Going to get an appointment for DH to get tested after Easter.

Forgot to add my boobs haven't been sore at all in the 2ww, nor have I had the feeling of being pg for the first time since Nov. Trying to see the positives somewhere...
    Last edited by delirium; 04-04-2012 at 08:15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww sorry delirium

I have maybe a stupid question to ask .. ? I think cx means cervix so how do you know if your cervix has dropped? I feel like I'm missing some vital information ...

AFM, other than the small amount of brown blood when I wiped only once yesterday I've had nothing since. Some cramping/fullness sensation in my lower abdomen and really sensitive nipples but other than that zero. AF is due in 2 days so we shall see.

How's everyone else doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    On a positive, I think I 'o'ed on the weekend (going by CM changes), bad thing is DF and I were away on separate trips so didn't get to DTD so now will have to wait till next month, but I do feel hopefull that things are starting to right themselves naturally.

I don't have to worry about when AF will get here now as I am no longer going to Adelaide, I quit the team as it was stressing me out too much and I felt if I kept going along with what's happening (or in my case, not happening) with my body, I would break down.

I had my ultrasound this morning, and now I have an explanation for the right sided pain, a lovely big cyst on the ovary, well, that's not the doc's findings but the operator said there is a lot of fluid there and looks to be a decent sized cyst. I am scared, I have never had a cyst on the ovary before, so don't know what to expect. I know that my mum had to have one ovary completely removed and 3/4 of the other removed because of cysts. Does anyone know what they do to treat them?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    I think they give you a GA and remove them surgically? I don't have much experience with cysts. Sorry to hear you have one Hope they can operate as quick as possible to alleviate your stress

Cervix position - hmm well I guess you just have to feel. When you are o'ing it is high and soft, then for me about 2-3 days before AF is goes hard (like the end of a nose) and drops low.

AFM - stupid dull cramping as per the usual for the day before AF. If my cx wasn't so low I would cross my fingers for implantation but I'm 90% sure that isn't the case. *sighs* what can I do but get back on the horse right? I've been putting off buying more OPK's and hpt's hoping this was the month but it's time to buy some more

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Oh nic at least its a reason. Maybe it will reabsorb ? Can cysts do that? I would be scared too. Goodluck!

Del it still might not be af, keep your chin up!

Ftm how are you? Did af stay away? Fx

Me: I think I am in the tww. TMI but I haven't noticed any ewcm since Tuesday, *sigh* DP has been soo ill that it was the only day we dtd, so I would imagine we are out for April on another note Saturday was our edd with our little angel & I am fairly certain it will be a tough day ....

Hope you all have a great Thursday before a long weekend

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Big hugs Lama for your angel's EDD. That is tough. Mine is coming on 1st May and I am NOT looking forward to that at ALL. I never thought I'd get all the way here and still not be pregnant

Del sorry to hear AF is on her way. How long is it for you guys now?

Nic that's bad news. I hope you can get them to sort it out quickly for you and you get that bfp soon.

FTM I don't think you're out yet, hopefully the witch stays away!

AFM I've been doing a super job of not obsessing over TTC, yay me! My natural healer is really helping me a lot in that and I've been doing some work on my spiritual side which has been really great and very grounding. Also looking forward to heading up to Singapore and Malaysia with DH and DS next week for a ten day holiday yay! DH and I are also going to duck over to our house in Canada to catch the very end of the ski season in the first week of May so lots to look forward to.

I will O Monday or Tuesday so we'll have a shot at catching the egg, but right at this moment I'm not too fussed which is a really pleasant change from the last nine months.

everyone! xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    First time mummy - i have my fingers x for you

Nic M - i am so sorry to hear about your cyst. I have heard that women can get them removed pretty easily these days. Hope they aren't too bad. And sorry to hear you and your partner didn't get to dtd during o time. My DH goes away sometimes and it sucks when it's during that time of the month.

Tigger - we'll be o'ing roughly the same time, i'm expecting to sat/sun/monday. I hope you are going ok.

As for me, I had a pelvic ultrasound this morning. Am CD 12, and i was nervous and expecting something bad, but it turns out it all looks really good. It was amazing seeing everything on the screen. Endometrium/lining was nice and thick, and the lady said there were 2 follicles - 1 from each ovary, each about 18mm so only a few days til I ovulate.. I guess this easter weekend will have to get busy. She said there's a higher chance of twins if there's 2 follicles.. but I'm not sure the statistic in that.
    Last edited by Lovable; 05-04-2012 at 18:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, just quickly cause I'm doing training. AF arrived with an absolute vengeance!! For the last 36 hours I've had SEVERE pain and knew the witch was arriving. Proud of my body though as even after a D&C I ovulated within 20 days and AF arrived exactly 14 days later. All good here though ... I'm relieved my body is back to normal again. More later xoxoxo