Closed Thread
Page 15 of 145 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerfields View Post
    Thanks merri. Yes we have done literally every test possible now, including DNA fragmentation and count/mot/morph for DH and HyCoSy for me plus the endo biopsy, plus literally dozens of bloods tests. Last lot of tests they took EIGHTEEN vials from me in one day!!

RE has said there's 50% chance that everything will come back normal. In this case we can either keep trying on our own or do IVF with CGH where they grow the blastocyst to 5 days and then take a few cells for genetic testing, freeze the embryo and implant the following cycle. It's the most expensive and longest kind of IVF cycle there is but the success rates are really high.
    So, so far they have found nothing? If they have found nothing and it comes up as unexplained, then why are they suggesting doing ivf with cgh? Is this perhaps cause when you're miscarrying it's just being bad luck of chromosomes going wrong once your egg and the sperm are connecting?
    Lots of questions i know, but just wondering as you're also at the 3 m/c that i am and it's good to know what others are planning on doing once they decide that they have had enough of trying on their own.
    How long have you been TTC tigger?
    I am giving myself till the end of this year (yet again- as i know i said this last year, but then have fallen preg twice since saying that, so i know i can do it, i just cant bloody hold onto it).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies .. so I needed to tell someone because I don't want to tell DH as I'm trying to keep positive but I'm really freaking out that I'm not pregnant this cycle

I did a test yesterday and got a BFN but it is only 10-11 dpo so like I said and some of you ladies said, hopefully it's just too early to tell. I'm terrified of getting another BFN so I won't be testing. I'll wait until this Friday for AF and if the witch stays away then I'll see what I do. That was my original plan and now I'm very upset with myself for not having stuck with it. I was totally on a positive path thinking we could have done it again this month but now I'm full of doubts as to whether we manage to catch the egg ...

Anyways .. just needed to let it out as DH is already disappointed enough that I tested when we agreed I wouldn't and we've gotten a BFN. I tried to cheer him up yesterday and tell him that there's still hope so I couldn't go to him with this now

Thanks for listening ladies ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    it's so tough first time mummy, but dont be disappointed that you have already tested. geeez if i had a dollar for all the times i've caved in, i'd be pretty rich!

perhaps set a new goal to test at 12dpo, so skip today, which you may have done already. then skip another day and do one at 14dpo. this way you are sort-of caving in and testing, but not going crazy with it.

remember your m/c is still very raw for you, and it's only just turned into april, so if you find you do get your period, if possible, throw yourself into a holiday or something you cant really do once heavily preggers. like i booked a trip to bali in july, cause having a lap done end of april, so even if get preggers i may cycle, it means i'm easily in 1st trimester should i fall preggers asap. i think we put alot on hold whilst we're TTC, as we'd all rather be pregnant than drunk or on holiday etc, but you still need to live and try and think about other factors in your life, even though i know i think about TTC about 90% of my day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks merri berri

The thing is I'm not tempted to test at all now. Not even a little bit.

You're right though, we do put our lives on hold when TTC and I sure agree with you about how often I think about it during the day. I'd be fairly close to 90% of the day too

Anyways .. enough of my whining! Here's some baby dust for you and me and all your lovely ladies!

Reckon that's enough??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick stop in ('cos I should be doing other stuff!) to give FTM a big hug! Don't beat yourself up about caving and testing - I'm lucky to hold out til 7dpo no matter what I say at the start of the cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    FTM - that is the reason why I've told myself I'm not testing until 10DPO or later when my period is due (bc I O'ed 3 days late this month). I'm 8DPO today and for the morning whizz (sorry TMI hehe) thought oohh should I? then thought nope, no earlier than Wed.

There is still hope, many don't get a pos until 12+ DPO

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    DPO 9.... negative Won't be around much for a while, good luck to others in their journey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Oh delirium its not over yet! 9dpo is so early, don't give up hope yet

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww Stretched thanks for the hugs .. you're very sweet to stop in

Delirium - way too early. Please hang around and wait a little longer

AFM well .. looks like I'm out for now

Have the start of AF, or at least that's what it feels like and I have some brown blood when I wipe (sorry for the TMI). Well at least I should be grateful that even after a D&C on 1st March I am right on schedule! I O'd on the 20th March and exactly 14 days later, seems the nasty witch is here! B*tch

Ah well .. there's always April!

Thanks
    Reviews
    FTM - sorry the witch is on her way, but it is great news that everything is right on time. It's very reassuring after D&C surgery to know that it all still works.

Del - you need to take your own advice "many don't get a pos until 12+ DPO". With angelbub I got a neg at 9dpo and then pos at 11dpo (didn't test @10) with FRER.

I leave on Saturday but don't leave the country til the next Tuesday so can do a sneaky phone check until then and have everything crossed that we'll see a BFP before then.

I hope everyone's week is going well. I'm having a great week because DD had told the easter bunny that she wants a 'rainbow egg' - do you think the easter bunny could find one anywhere?! But found them yesterday at BigW - cheap too . Hope you've all had a positive to focus on too that helps take your mind off all this TTC biz!