Closed Thread
Page 142 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1481
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I would test now if I could but I wouldn't be able to keep it to myself and I dot want him to get cranky. So since I woke up this morning I keep getting lightheaded/dizzy... Hoping that is a good sign as this is what was happening with my last angel
    Last edited by jazz1910; 18-04-2013 at 11:21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    When we got pregnant with Clem I was home bored one day and realized it was the day my period was meant to start and I was allowed to test. I tested, it was positive , I resisted calling DH and bought a card and put the tests in it and left it with the mail. He saw the envelope and just left it there and continued to read the rest of the mail! I often buy him cards I think are funny so he thought nothing of it. Finally he opened it and had a nice surprise with a happy 'are you serious?!' Such good memories.

Surely your DH wouldn't get cranky about that! But I understand if its negative it would be hard to keep it to yourself because you'd be disappointed and then maybe upset him. But Sunday's a new day and stronger hormones!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kirst that's pretty cool.

When I did the test when I was pregnant with Skye DH had to go off to work.. Knowing that we'd bought a test the night before to do that morning...

So I did the test and then sent him a message with a pic of the BFP 3+ weeks... With the message "F&$#" just because I was in complete shock and we weren't actively trying, but not actively preventing either at that point...

I don't think I could test alone now, just incase its a bfn... I've done two... The first time I was devastated, the second I was just doing a test to rule it out... Didn't think I was but had some funny symptoms... That time I was ok...even just left the test on the sink where it was drying...

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last time I was pregnant I tested when he was at work and he got a little cranky because he wanted to be here (and because it meant that his sister knew before he did). I told him you guys are a bad influence on me. Personally I think I need to know ASAP so I can start taking the aspirin until my doctors appointment next week to get the clexene injections. I am still trying to convince him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so I caved and tested (even though I was terrified of knowing either way).

I am not sure if that is an evaporation line or if its just faint because its during the day not FMU or if I am just imagining it. Help

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1366264971.622170.jpg

I am freaking out, hubby is at work til midnight and I don't want to show his sister again before him omg

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think that's a line, mine was really faint with Clem and the instructions say if there is any type of line then you are pregnant (not like OPK where it has to match or be darker). I bet if you test tomorrow or the next day it will be darker, a faint line just means you tested really early. Wow!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wait for him to get home. My DH would have been upset if I told somebody else before him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can def see a line there!!!!! :-) :-) :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I will have to wait a couple of days see what happens and test with FMU. Maybe I should have waited until Sunday. That photos not the best. I did cheat a little showed my SIL the pic on here told her it was another one of those is this a positive threads. Guess I now have to wait til hubby is home and see what he thinks. I think I am in shock it has NEVER happened first cycle before (I don't think it's left over from my angle as that was three months ago and I have had two periods since then).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you don't mind if I join in here. About me: my name is Jo. I'm 30yrs old, married and have an almost 7yr old dd. I've had 2 m/c's. most recently in oct last year. I would have been due in 3 weeks 😔. But I'm ready to start the process again. I went for blood tests today (a lottttt) finally!!! Get results in a week hopefully. Previous m/c could be put down to some infections I had at the time. So hoping for clear results next week so I can start ttc next month!!!

FX for bfps for you all