Closed Thread
Page 140 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1481
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Little Ted, hope you get your BFP soon!!! Hiding it is very difficult I'm 13.5 weeks and still trying to hide it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    Ive just about finished my first af since my 2nd mc in 8 months. My dr was wonderful and sent me for lots of blood tests after my second one. Everything came back normal except my vitamin d was very low, so now im on 3000IU of vit d a day to try and build it up. I asked her if thats whats causing my ms and she said probably not. But after googling when I got home apparently low vit d and mc are linked. I have to wait for another af before I start trying again.
    Has anyone else found out they have vit d deficiency after they have had rcurrent miscarriages??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hansmum View Post
    Hi Ladies
    Ive just about finished my first af since my 2nd mc in 8 months. My dr was wonderful and sent me for lots of blood tests after my second one. Everything came back normal except my vitamin d was very low, so now im on 3000IU of vit d a day to try and build it up. I asked her if thats whats causing my ms and she said probably not. But after googling when I got home apparently low vit d and mc are linked. I have to wait for another af before I start trying again.
    Has anyone else found out they have vit d deficiency after they have had rcurrent miscarriages??
    Not personally but I have definitely read of studies conducted in the US that 97% of infertile women were Vit D deficient so there is a very strong correlation. So I get lots of sun and take Vit D daily....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well we have started trying again and I am terrified. We are going to try what got us pregnant with our last loss and see if that works. My DH and I are both so worried that when we do fall again we will just lose that baby too. I know I shouldn't think like that but I can't help but think that maybe I am just not meant to hold my babies in my arms. Sorry for the negative post just needed to get it out I guess.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jazz1910 For This Useful Post:

Fleur L  (28-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz1910 View Post
    Well we have started trying again and I am terrified. We are going to try what got us pregnant with our last loss and see if that works. My DH and I are both so worried that when we do fall again we will just lose that baby too. I know I shouldn't think like that but I can't help but think that maybe I am just not meant to hold my babies in my arms. Sorry for the negative post just needed to get it out I guess.

I know how hard it is to stay positive Jazz but I really believe it is important. You can do it just hang in there. I have had to write myself affirmations as I was also getting negative and it really has helped me get back into a positive frame of mind. Deep breaths and big hugs to you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hansmum View Post
    Hi Ladies
    I didn't have recurrent miscarriages but I had a missed miscarriage and truly believe that my abnormally low vitamin d had SOMETHING to do with it. There were other factors but it definitely contributed to the problem. I was put on 15,000IU per day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just on CD3 and wondering something. It's possibly TMI...

Period bleeding usually lasts for around 6 days, this time (2nd period after D&C) it has only lasted around 3. Has this happened to other women after D&C? I can't remember what it was like last month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry little ted my d&c was years ago and I don't really remember but I think it was just what my body usually did.

Well it's cd16 for me today and due to ovulate in 3 to 4 days if my body behaves. I had to see a gp today (to follow up on a heartbeat issue I had when I was in labour with my little boy). I saw a different doctor (was still doctor shopping in the practice to find one I liked/trusted after my normal doctor left) and she has put me back n the metiformin. I have found out that she actually has a lot of experience with pregnancy (previously has ran a maternity unit in Botswana) and she really seems to know what she is talking about (one of a handful of doctors that hasn't looked at me funny and asked what's that when I said that I was ana+). So I think she is a keeper.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jazz1910 For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (04-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You do wonder what it would be like to carry a baby full term again. I think the idea is a little surreal right now and would take 9 months to find out the outcome.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How's everyone going?

I am currently almost halfway though my TWW. I am trying to not notice any symptoms as it will just drive me nuts. I can't even remember when the first signs started for me last time (I know it was before AF was late). I want to hope it will happen soon but at the same time I am not holding my breath. I had to remind my DH not to get his hopes up too soon as I have been really tired again lately. But really that could be anything. My mum took me to get my hair cut the other day and I have chopped it all off (my almost 3 year old nephew was a bit wary of me afterwards and my DH is still trying to get used to it).
    Last edited by jazz1910; 10-04-2013 at 19:14.