Closed Thread
Page 14 of 149 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww FTM it is scary but maybe wait till AF is late that might make it a bit easier. I actually found getting AF after the m/c easier to cope with than a neg pg test IYKWIM. Good luck testing .

Del when do you think you will test? The TWW is a pain in the bum I hope you can occupy yourself to take your mind off things. Good luck to you too.

I have a TMI question but i am a bit worried so i am going to ask anyway. Anyone who has a d&c have you had little blood clots during your AF for months after. I had the d&c in Oct last year and my AF is really different for the first 2 days of it coming it seems different to me, i get these tiny little clots and I don't recall having them before. Or is that a PCOS symptom that i never noticed before? I am going to ask my spec anyway just to make sure but i just wanted to know if anyone else had this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Muffin - usually I start testing at 8DPO lol going to try to hold out until 10/11.

I didn't have a d&c but I have noticed more clotting and heavy periods since the loss.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, I've posted a thread asking for advice but thought I'd pop in here too. Couldn't help myself and did an Internet cheapie and got a bfn! :-(
    I'm 11dpo so I'm wondering if maybe it's too early to detect with the cheapie? AF is due next Friday. I've been having most of the symptoms from my last pregnancy ... now wondering if I was just fooling myself ...

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls still here just lurking and keeping busy. CD7 for me, still bleeding which is unusual for me, I usually only get AF for 5 days. Oh well.

Good luck Del, FTM for this month.

FTM I got BFPs on ICs the same time as I did on FRERs, I was using Lullaby Conceptions ones. That said I also got two false positives one cycle too...

Del I get clots and have never had a D&C, I think I've always had them. I don't have PCOS.

Stretched I hope O day comes soon and you can get busy!

Muffin good news on AF let's hope for April BFPs!

AFM I've been both really busy at work and sick as a dog, I think I had flu as I was just so so unwell. On the mend now thankfully.

Had my endometrial biopsy last week so all the tests are done now. We are going to try this month, I will O around the 9th or 10th. Then back to the RE on April 30. If we don't get UTD, or some test results are dodgy, or if we miscarry again I am thinking we will start IVF in May or June.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerfields View Post
    Hi girls still here just lurking and keeping busy. CD7 for me, still bleeding which is unusual for me, I usually only get AF for 5 days. Oh well.

Good luck Del, FTM for this month.

FTM I got BFPs on ICs the same time as I did on FRERs, I was using Lullaby Conceptions ones. That said I also got two false positives one cycle too...

Del I get clots and have never had a D&C, I think I've always had them. I don't have PCOS.

Stretched I hope O day comes soon and you can get busy!

Muffin good news on AF let's hope for April BFPs!

AFM I've been both really busy at work and sick as a dog, I think I had flu as I was just so so unwell. On the mend now thankfully.

Had my endometrial biopsy last week so all the tests are done now. We are going to try this month, I will O around the 9th or 10th. Then back to the RE on April 30. If we don't get UTD, or some test results are dodgy, or if we miscarry again I am thinking we will start IVF in May or June.
    make sure you get all tests done possible before ivf too tigger. have you looked into getting the DNA of the sperm tested? my hubby's getting this done i couple of weeks, costs $330 but my FS said that this can cause early m/c if the dna is damaged/fragmented.

i also had him get his blood clotting disorders tested and chromosomes (awaiting results), then i'm getting laparoscopy and hysterscopy done late in april too, to cover all bases before ivf. this was my cousins advice who had 8 rounds of ivf before 'forcing' her FS to do a lap, and discovered something (i cant remember what), so on her 9th cycle, she finally got pregnant. and this was all 4 years after her first child, so it is possible that after one child, our bodies can go and switch on us. i guess after april, we would have done all the tests possible to investigate why we're m/c and other than my blood clotting disorder, we're not sure what the rest of these results will say, but we need to know, cause we'd have to start saving for ivf for end of year. i dont think i can TTC for much longer than 2 years. our relationship gets so strained at time

Thanks
    Reviews
    LilMuffin - funny how we are 'happy' to get AF sometimes! I never thought I'd be happy to get her once I'd started TTC. I've always had clots and actually have less/none post-D&C. Don't know if they are a sign of anything, but since I can discuss these things with my mum/sis IRL I know they are 'normal' in my family. (Thanks for the babydust too )

FTM - fingers crossed it's just too early. It's all so confusing - I've had symptoms every 2WW since my loss and it's just frustrating as I'm always so impatient to know if I'm UTD or not. I hope we hear some great news soon!!

Del - I hope you cave and test before I go away on the 7th! I don't think I'll be on the net much while on hols. I've never had implant bleeding either - I think the stats are something like less than 30% of women/pregnancies get it. I have everything crossed for you!

Tigger - bummer that you've been so sick! At least you're making progress with the tests and hopefully some helpful answers soon. If my ovaries decide to cooperate and O on time I should only be a couple of days behind you. Lets hope there's loads of sticky babydust floating our way around then!

MerriBerri - yes, any length of time TTC puts such a big strain on even the most solid relationship. How long do you need to wait for your results?

AFM - Thank fruit my libido seems to be recovering now I'm off the pill! I've never had that happen to me on the pill before but I've not had the least bit of interest for the last 2 months. So even if we don't get UTD this cycle - at least we'll enjoy our holiday now I'm back off the pill.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, thought I might pop my head back in here I was floating around a little bit late last year but took a break from TTC for 6 months. I had a MC back in Sept at 6-7 weeks (hadnt yet had due date confirmed). DH and I had troubles getting pregnant with DD1 so have been anxious to get started again but due to moving we put it on hold to give my body a break. We had been planning to seriously start ttc again from June or July but it looks like Im in the 2WW this month.

Even if Im not utd this month Im planning on starting a bit of a 'body blitz'' to help me get back in to shape before getting utd again so will be good to chat to people in the same boat. Im pretty nervous about the chance of having another mc in the future though

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by merri berri View Post
    make sure you get all tests done possible before ivf too tigger. have you looked into getting the DNA of the sperm tested? my hubby's getting this done i couple of weeks, costs $330 but my FS said that this can cause early m/c if the dna is damaged/fragmented.

i also had him get his blood clotting disorders tested and chromosomes (awaiting results), then i'm getting laparoscopy and hysterscopy done late in april too, to cover all bases before ivf. this was my cousins advice who had 8 rounds of ivf before 'forcing' her FS to do a lap, and discovered something (i cant remember what), so on her 9th cycle, she finally got pregnant. and this was all 4 years after her first child, so it is possible that after one child, our bodies can go and switch on us. i guess after april, we would have done all the tests possible to investigate why we're m/c and other than my blood clotting disorder, we're not sure what the rest of these results will say, but we need to know, cause we'd have to start saving for ivf for end of year. i dont think i can TTC for much longer than 2 years. our relationship gets so strained at time
    Thanks merri. Yes we have done literally every test possible now, including DNA fragmentation and count/mot/morph for DH and HyCoSy for me plus the endo biopsy, plus literally dozens of bloods tests. Last lot of tests they took EIGHTEEN vials from me in one day!!

RE has said there's 50% chance that everything will come back normal. In this case we can either keep trying on our own or do IVF with CGH where they grow the blastocyst to 5 days and then take a few cells for genetic testing, freeze the embryo and implant the following cycle. It's the most expensive and longest kind of IVF cycle there is but the success rates are really high.

Thanks
    Reviews
    FTM I have never used an IC so i can't tell you if it is too soon but I hope for you it is and you will get your BFP very soon.

Tigger sorry to hear you have been unwell i hope you feel better soon. Good luck for April.

WaitingHoping good luck with the body blitz i am currently in my second week of trying desperately to lose weight but i have hypothyroidism so all my efforts could be in vain. I am not allowed to try again yet so thought I would focus on my body instead it has actually been alot of fun and I am alot happier than i have been in a long time.

Stretched when do you leave for your holiday?

Merri Berri I know what you mean about our bodies changing after having a child. I had absolutely no problems with my pregnancy with DD and now my body seems to have fallen apart. I'm sorry the trying is putting a strain on your marriage it can be so hard sometimes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the hugs girls

although I am happy at the signs that I am 'o'ing, it's just bad timing, as I am due to go to Adelaide to compete in the National Titles for Marching in two weeks time, and I really don't want AF around that then, especially seeing as someone told me that because I haven't had it for a while that it will be a long one

I suppose the only thing I can do is get busy and wait and see lol... am a bit over the waiting though