Closed Thread
Page 139 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1481
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats on number 4 Heart84

Rang a private obs practice last week and the receptionist said to ring when I was pregnant that I couldn't have an appt before. This seems odd to me. But I rang the hospital back and asked how much aspirin I should be on and found that out and have that ready. My doctor when I spoke to her after last loss seemed okay with testing progesterone right after BFP to see if this was an issue. I can usually get into see her pretty quick. So, I guess the answer is almost a yes - but from different areas - not the one care provider!

Did you find out what caused your m/c s?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nope that is the saddest part for me is that they could not get any reason for my miscarriages and all my tests came back normal and I'm healthy, I think that if I knew the reason I could make peace. With the 2 last pregnancies I was on HCG injections, progesterone and cartia (aspirin), #3 still ended in miscarriage but #4 is sticking so far All I can say is when you get your BFP start with te medication immediately, hope you get you BFP soon!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nope that is the saddest part for me is that they could not get any reason for my miscarriages and all my tests came back normal and I'm healthy, I think that if I knew the reason I could make peace. With the 2 last pregnancies I was on HCG injections, progesterone and cartia (aspirin), #3 still ended in miscarriage but #4 is sticking so far All I can say is when you get your BFP start with the medication immediately, hope you get you BFP soon!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heart84 View Post
    Nope that is the saddest part for me is that they could not get any reason for my miscarriages and all my tests came back normal and I'm healthy, I think that if I knew the reason I could make peace. With the 2 last pregnancies I was on HCG injections, progesterone and cartia (aspirin), #3 still ended in miscarriage but #4 is sticking so far All I can say is when you get your BFP start with the medication immediately, hope you get you BFP soon!!!
    I hope you have an uneventful pregnancy this time. How far along are you? You must have gone through a range of emotions - I remember being so cranky. I know I'm well and truly past ovulation - might take 50mg aspirin from tonight as they say it can help implantation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    13 weeks now so the risk is decreasing slowly the aspirin does not do any harm so it's a good idea and you can actually start progesterone after ovulation as well as it helps with implantation and help the lining to thicken! See if you can get your hands on some natural progesterone cream.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do the chemists sell the progesterone cream? If so, in which section does it like to reside? I'd only heard of it as a pessarie or tablet. Is it as effective?
    Thank you for your support and advice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Heart84 I hope that this pregnancy goes smoothly for you and that you will be holding your rainbow baby in your arms safely.

Little Ted I can't really answer the question you had about the extra scans as I agree that looking at it will not stop something happening if it is going to. The only thing that might help is that if someone does go wrong you will know sooner so that there will be less chance of infection (not fun, not sure if you have had an infection before).

AFM well AF has arrived so it is CD1, so we will be back to starting trying as soon as she leaves. I just hope that it will not take long to fall again. I do feel a little guilty that we are going to be trying again so soon after loosing our son but I really feel like I can't wait longer either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope you fall soon jazz.

I've been fortunate not to have had an infection, our first mc was missed at 19weeks, the second we went for a second scan to check on the "second sac" (I think it passed early at 5.5 weeks) and the other baby passed a day or two before at 8 weeks. When it first came up on the screen it gave us hope as it was about the right size...just no heartbeat.
    Infertility brought my husband and I closer, losing babies has made us more distant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Little Ted, you need a prescription for it from you GP or you can buy a natural one, AIM renewed balance is the one I use! Which I purchase online. If I may ask how dis you loose your bub at 19weeks? And I agree losing babies does affect a relationship It is really a hard thing to go through!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Heart84 For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (21-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heart84 View Post
    Hi Little Ted, you need a prescription for it from you GP or you can buy a natural one, AIM renewed balance is the one I use! Which I purchase online. If I may ask how dis you loose your bub at 19weeks? And I agree losing babies does affect a relationship It is really a hard thing to go through!!
    We don't know the exact cause of losing either of the pregnancies, but was diagnosed with Factor V Leiden after the second D&C. Had placental abruptions during both pregnancies and a seizure, so it was probably blood-clotting related. Due to being out at the time and passing large clots (larger than fist) - was haemorraging - didn't know I'd passed the baby and we would have liked to have had photos, handprints, a name. Seem to have some signs of estrogen over progesterone dominance normally so it would be interesting to see what it comes up with when we test. Just wondering now what we are going to do next pregnancy as last time I fell it was really noticeable at 8 weeks that we were pregnant, thankfully we were holidaying at the time and didn't see the 'regular' people who we don't know us well. In such circumstances we would prefer to keep it to us for as long as possible, but I doubt it will be long.

Edit: The blood clotting disorder was the only thing that came up from testing bloods and bub. I also had no pregnancy symptoms which is the major change from my healthy pregnancies. It had me worried and yet somewhat prepared for the second mc.
    Last edited by Little Ted; 21-03-2013 at 12:21.