Closed Thread
Page 137 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1442
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have to have to have clexene too when I get pregnant again (was for the last pregnancy too but they stopped the injections at 12 weeks and then bub passed at 14 weeks). This time around I will be on it until 37 weeks. I have to take it for ana+. We are hoping that that will get us across the line next time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumofprincess View Post
    Its my first time posting in this thread after miscarrying in sept last year at 9 weeks. I would of been due next month and just got AF...again.
    Onto 5th month of ttc and its getting harder and when i see pics of people due next month it hurts like hell. I dont feel like i can talk to anyone about it, i feel like i 'should' be over it but every day i still cry on the inside. It was my 4th m/c and they did tests and we know why now and if i have daily injections when i get a bfp everything should be fine, but i just cant get a bfp!!
    Anyway just needed to let some of my emotions out. Thanks ladies x

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub
    Hi mumofprincess - I am so sorry to hear about your journey. It sounds like they have worked out the problem though - what daily injections have they recommended?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz1910 View Post
    I have to have to have clexene too when I get pregnant again (was for the last pregnancy too but they stopped the injections at 12 weeks and then bub passed at 14 weeks). This time around I will be on it until 37 weeks. I have to take it for ana+. We are hoping that that will get us across the line next time.
    Jazz1910 - that is heartbreaking. I'm so sorry to hear that. Wishing you very sticky pregnancy next try. May I asked was your Clexane due to NK Killer Cells or Blood Clotting? I also need to go onto Clexane and really want to understand it more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Little Ted i am under Dr Carlin at the JHH. Why did you change hospitals? Where in Newcastle are you? Who is your ob?

Jazz i'm sorry for your loss. I'll be on the injections most the pregnancy too. I hate needles. I'm scared it wont help thou.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fleur I'll be on it due to 2 blood clotting disorders.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mumofprincess For This Useful Post:

Fleur L  (15-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry...on Clexane injections

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mumofprincess For This Useful Post:

Fleur L  (15-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mumofprincess View Post
    Little Ted i am under Dr Carlin at the JHH. Why did you change hospitals? Where in Newcastle are you? Who is your ob?

Jazz i'm sorry for your loss. I'll be on the injections most the pregnancy too. I hate needles. I'm scared it wont help thou.

Sorry to hear about so many losses that could have been prevented. It's sad they don't do the 11week blood test sooner and test for possible problems or offer it as a choice prior to TTC.
    We live 3 contractions from the John/NPH! It took them 9 weeks to book me into the early pregnancy team after our last D&C for results, and then I got fobbed off onto a sidekick and not the doctor I was supposed to see because she was busy - as it was I waited over an hour beforehand. Anyway, finally got them to send results through to my doctor prior to this appt and she referred me onto the haemotologist at the Mater - I'm not sure what the difference is between the there and the John. We don't have an ob at the moment (had our other children through public) but have rang a few to enquire about details, but of course need a BFP before we can see them. From what I can tell, some people with hetero Factor v Leiden get prescribed aspirin throughout and just after pregnancy, others prescribed clexane (stopping at various times) and aspirin. If aspirin is enough that is great, but I don't know about success rates of either.

Hope you get your little bundle soon. Thank you for your help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleur L View Post
    Jazz1910 - that is heartbreaking. I'm so sorry to hear that. Wishing you very sticky pregnancy next try. May I asked was your Clexane due to NK Killer Cells or Blood Clotting? I also need to go onto Clexane and really want to understand it more.
    The clexane injections are due to ana+ results I have received (basically as far as the doctors have explained it is blood clotting of a sort). This last loss was our third, had just started to relax a little as we were over the "danger" period and we had seen his heart beating at the 14 week appointment we had then a few days later he stopped, we didn't know until we went for our 18 week appointment. They did try the aspirin route with me with our second pregnancy but that didn't work so was told it would be injections, unfortunately they didn't keep me on long enough it would seem. I don't like needles either so I have to have someone else do it for me as I can't watch or anything. My belly was so bruised and so gross last time. It's interesting that there are so many different reasons for the doctors putting us on clexane. Can I ask why they have said you have to go on it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz1910 View Post
    The clexane injections are due to ana+ results I have received (basically as far as the doctors have explained it is blood clotting of a sort). This last loss was our third, had just started to relax a little as we were over the "danger" period and we had seen his heart beating at the 14 week appointment we had then a few days later he stopped, we didn't know until we went for our 18 week appointment. They did try the aspirin route with me with our second pregnancy but that didn't work so was told it would be injections, unfortunately they didn't keep me on long enough it would seem. I don't like needles either so I have to have someone else do it for me as I can't watch or anything. My belly was so bruised and so gross last time. It's interesting that there are so many different reasons for the doctors putting us on clexane. Can I ask why they have said you have to go on it?
    Hi, I just happened to be passing through & thought I'd share that I'm about to start the same injections, I'm doing IVF & apparently as it helps your blood flow it can help with implantation 😊
    Fingers crossed!!
    Sorry to hear about your loss 😢
    I had 1 early m/c & still get sad a year on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    What do you say...

After experiencing miscarriages, when you let close friends/family know you are pregnant again and they congratulate you...what do you say - Thank you? I know this is the outward, polite and expected response, (and even though getting pregnant is a gigantic step itself).

After we fell pregnant last time (after a previous late miscarriage) we only told very few people (even though my inlaws took it upon themselves to let all of my SILs know!) and only told them as we were staying with them and eating with them. So it was our parents and one lot of friends and that was it. But it still felt awkward as we weren't after a congratulations, but just letting them know for practicalities sake.

Just wondering what the rest of you would say compared to how you feel on the inside after your losses.