Closed Thread
Page 136 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1481
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well it seems that after my blighted ovum in feb I will need to have surgery to make my double uterus into on uterus as this is possibly the cause of my losses as baby cant grow ect because they are both half the size of a normal uterus. My surgery will cost around 4k and im booked in on 17th April. Ill be in the medical journal as its only been done of handful of times in the world. Will start ttc in may / june once im healed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well here I am again back at square one. Terrified of trying again but also scared not to. I hope it will not take to long to conceive again and that the plan for next time will get us through the pregnancy. Sorry there are no personals, just thought I would do a quick post here tonight and start getting involved more shortly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by glitter girl View Post
    Well it seems that after my blighted ovum in feb I will need to have surgery to make my double uterus into on uterus as this is possibly the cause of my losses as baby cant grow ect because they are both half the size of a normal uterus. My surgery will cost around 4k and im booked in on 17th April. Ill be in the medical journal as its only been done of handful of times in the world. Will start ttc in may / june once im healed
    Good luck glitter. Hopefully everything runs smoothly and you're able to hold a full term healthy bub soon!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    Good luck glitter. Hopefully everything runs smoothly and you're able to hold a full term healthy bub soon!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Thank you sweet. I really hope you get your BFP soon xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its my first time posting in this thread after miscarrying in sept last year at 9 weeks. I would of been due next month and just got AF...again.
    Onto 5th month of ttc and its getting harder and when i see pics of people due next month it hurts like hell. I dont feel like i can talk to anyone about it, i feel like i 'should' be over it but every day i still cry on the inside. It was my 4th m/c and they did tests and we know why now and if i have daily injections when i get a bfp everything should be fine, but i just cant get a bfp!!
    Anyway just needed to let some of my emotions out. Thanks ladies x

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mumofprincess View Post
    Its my first time posting in this thread after miscarrying in sept last year at 9 weeks. I would of been due next month and just got AF...again.
    Onto 5th month of ttc and its getting harder and when i see pics of people due next month it hurts like hell. I dont feel like i can talk to anyone about it, i feel like i 'should' be over it but every day i still cry on the inside. It was my 4th m/c and they did tests and we know why now and if i have daily injections when i get a bfp everything should be fine, but i just cant get a bfp!!
    Anyway just needed to let some of my emotions out. Thanks ladies x

You don't have to say if you don't want to, but may I ask what you need the injections for? Just trying to find out what meds I should be on for next pregnancy with hetero Factor V Leiden. My doctor said Clexane and aspirin, but the hospital said just aspirin and there doesn't seem to be many people on bubhub at the moment who are commenting on it (though I haven't read through all of this thread either - only used the search functions)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still thinking of you glittergirl! Do you know when the op will be yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Little Ted i have 2 blood clotting disorders. Factor V Leiden and another one...cant remember name. My OB said i have to have daily Clexane injections as soon as i get bfp.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mumofprincess For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (14-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would follow hospitals advice. My advice came from Maternal Foetal Medical Unit Dr that i am under.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mumofprincess For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (14-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumofprincess View Post
    I would follow hospitals advice. My advice came from Maternal Foetal Medical Unit Dr that i am under.

Thank you mumofprincess - I have an appt with a haemotologist in the last week of March so hopefully they will make a good call. The people I saw at the hospital was just the early pregnancy people said themselves that the haemotologist would have a better idea. Hopefully we can bring the appt forward if need be.

Edit: Don't know why I didn't notice before - you are in Newcastle! Can I ask who you see and at which hospital? I was at the John the other day and have appt at the Mater at the end of the month with Seldon and an obstetrician at the same time.
    Last edited by Little Ted; 14-03-2013 at 20:48.