Closed Thread
Page 135 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1442
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC After Miscarriage Support Thread! #3

Hi glitter girl - genetic testing takes about 4 weeks! So sorry for your loss. Rest well and cry if you feel the need to x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: TTC After Miscarriage Support Thread! #3

Quote Originally Posted by Heart84 View Post
    Hi glitter girl - genetic testing takes about 4 weeks! So sorry for your loss. Rest well and cry if you feel the need to x
    Thank you. Will they tell you if its a boy or a girl too? The first mc was a day or two after af was due so not sure ifbthat wasva chemical pregnancy. But this onebif definitely more real.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

So sorry glitter, it is an awful thing to have to go through. I'm sorry you lost your baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I would assume the testing would be able tell the sex since they are testing the chromosomes, they would be able to tell if your baby had XX or XY chromosomes.

Thanks
    Reviews

As horrible and heartbreaking as it is I thought there might be a problem in the back of my mind because my hcg wasn't doubling which was stressing me out. I think I'll start trying again once I have my results and all my blood tests back to see if it's a hormonal thing or not so ill get all my results in 10 weeks time! Waiting forever!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all....

joining you all after losing our baby last Sunday at 11 weeks .. Has been a rough week which I have spent crying and also trying to be strong for DP (by pushing him away). He lost his first child 11 years ago at 24 weeks and this has hit him hard and I feel so guilty for making him go through this again

Our baby wasn't planned and we found out at 7 weeks but once we knew we were so excited.... We have 5 kids between us so planned on telling all the kids today... feels surreal right now as last week i was still pregnant and dreaming big things and this week I'm grieving ....

DP says he wants to wait till the end of next year to even thing about trying again and I have said to him being 36 soon that I am not willing to wait so long to try again.... He understands and is willing to try this year. I fear he is terrified about going through a loss ever again ..... I am so scared that we will lose another if we try again and I don't know if I could go through it again but My heart aches right now.... The doc says we can try again as soon as we feel ready and that next time we should be fine....

man I just wrote and essay ... sorry about that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Angelsofmine, so sorry about your loss... Our baby too was a surprise and we found out at about 8 weeks... Very welcome surprise of course.

Did you get any tests done to find out what might've happened?

Thinking of you!
    X

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was at home when it happened (though i sort of knew it was threatened as I had been bleeding (spotting) for a week and the hospital had to give me an anti d injection. I went for a shower cause I was slightly cramping after resting for 3 days and just knew and DP had to break down the door almost to get in.... An hour later my baby passed and It broke me too much to even consider testing.... I was numb.... still am at times

I am off for a ultrasound Monday to check its all complete and had blood tests on the Tuesday after it happened (assuming to check hcg levels were going down) .... I have had three babies prior so I guess for me the hardest thing was wondering why this time my body couldn't do what its meant to and why it took so long (i was counting that last trimester down...was so close) for things to go the way they did....

Just feel like such a failure right now......

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: TTC After Miscarriage Support Thread! #3

I wish none of ue where here its such a horrible experience and I cant believe im here again 1 month later. I really hope we all get our sticky babies soon.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Have been reading everyone's last posts. It took us years (and some help) to fall with our first child so we already appreciated what we had without having to go through this side of things as well. We had a threatened miscarriage with our third and decided not to try falling again, however found out we fell less than three months after our boy when we lost a baby at 19 weeks. Waited some time to consider falling again only to lose our next baby at 8 weeks (mmc - no heartbeat). Might find out results from testing this week. A little apprehensive, but then we can start ruling some things out. Want to try and conceive this month but it depends on the results of course. Also not sure whether to wait the three months or if one is enough. Hope everyone gets to hold and keep their beautiful babies soon.