Closed Thread
Page 134 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1481
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: TTC After Miscarriage Support Thread! #3

Quote Originally Posted by Lovable View Post
    Different for everyone but becoming pregnant again felt like the only way I could get past my feelings of hurt and anger at my m/c's.

I suppose when you lose something you just want it back and I felt quite ambitious in that, plus I didn't want to let a month slip by knowing I hadn't tried
    Yeah that's how I was feeling. It's not like you want to replace the baby because you will never be able too but getting pregnant made it hurt less.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC After Miscarriage Support Thread! #3

How is everyone doing?

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm feeling so lost. Don't know if I'm waiting to o or af or to test. Just feeling so empty.

Thanks
    Reviews

Went for our first scan today, it's our 4the pregnancy the previous 3 ended in mc. Got to hear our little angels heartbeat today at 6weeks1day @110bpm. Still not out of the woods as the doctor said they would like it to be a little higher at this stage! Still feeling so blessed as we have never had the privilege before of hearing that little heartbeat!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    on tuesday we got the moment we were robbed of last time - we got to see that little flicker of a heartbeat at 135 bpm

little Bean was measuring spot on for 7w too ^v^

we know we're not out of the woods yet by any means, but seeing that heartbeat (and throwing my guts up all day today :/) was so comforting

Thanks
    Reviews

Thats great news Heart and rollermumma! All the best for the coming months. Hope you can feel some joy. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fantastic news Roller and Heart!

Fx these bubs stay sticky for you!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there I haven't posted for a long time cos we actually gave up on the idea of trying again as it was years since my last mc and my youngest child is 9. I've had 7 miscarriages and I really had started to move on with my life and accept that I would only have two children and I just found out I'm pregnant. It actually was a bit of a shock at first, hard to believe that someone as obsessed as I was could have mixed emotions about this. Obviously it will be amazing if all goes well but I cry most days because going through the sickness, tiredness and trying to work and care for my family is not easy knowing that I will probably come out of this with empty arms again. I know it sounds ungrateful but I'm just so used to the disappointment.
    I had my 1st ultrasound a few days ago and I cried on the way in and on the way home. I felt numb and even seeing the little flicker on the ultrasound only made my heart constrict and feel sad. It's like I've given up already. I'm sorry my post is so depressing I think it's a build up of feeling sick tired and worried. Apologies again for sad post. I will read back and catch up on everyone's posts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Twinx I'm sure what you are feeling is completely natural. Scared and numb about the whole ordeal...
    Try to stay positive because you never know!
    Keep us updated! And fx for a sticky baby!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: TTC After Miscarriage Support Thread! #3

Looks like im here again. Lost bubs at 6/7 weeks and scheduled for d&c tomorrow and passed baby this morning. It was perfect like the pictures un books and the Internet and it freaked me out. Ive put it in a container because its going to my ob with me so they can do genetic testing. After this morning this miscarriage is more real abd is more upsetting than the last one in November because I saw the baby.

Anyone know how I long genetic testing takes?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub