Closed Thread
Page 132 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1442
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bellaroan View Post
    Huge hugs Mrskeans.

We'll be TTC again soon, we had a chemical in September followed by m/c 12/12/12 at 6w 4 days. We had heard the hb only days before

do u ovulation track??
    ive read that u should count day 1 of bleeding from mc as the first day of ur cycle.. does anyone know?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC After Miscarriage Support Thread! #3

I'm no help at all as I have no idea how or when to track!!!
    Any suggestions on where I can find out more info???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrskearns View Post
    do u ovulation track??
    ive read that u should count day 1 of bleeding from mc as the first day of ur cycle.. does anyone know?
    I had just been using a fertility ap to track cycles and pin point ovulation based on CM and pains. I have some OPKs for this cycle though as I'm not sure when or if I'll ovulate.

From the googling I have done, it seems that first day of bleeding is cycle day one. But I also read that you won't ovulate until after HCG has reached zero. I don't have any follow up blood tests booked, so I might just POAS soon and see if it's negative.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi girls, do any of you use progesterone cream and can you give me some advise on it? I am considering to use it from this month as I need to start taking this in my own hands as the doctors say every test comes back normal and that there is no reason for my miscarriages

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    I'm no help at all as I have no idea how or when to track!!!
    Any suggestions on where I can find out more info???
    spoke to my ob- coz my hcg back to 0 now I will ovulate again. He said count first day of bleeding of mc as day 1 of ur cycle. I downloaded a app period plus and it calculates ur fertile/ ov day by u putting in first day of bleeding..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrskearns For This Useful Post:

munchkin859  (18-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I use Fertility Diary (free app) to track cycles and it predicts fertile periods.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to E&bump For This Useful Post:

munchkin859  (18-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blood tests indicate I've had a rise in hcg from 1000 to 5000 in 5 days (since Thurs last week to Tues this week), which is looking good. Scan on 31st Dec.

I'm feeling ok with how things are going and surprisingly not too worried (I think because this pregnancy feels more like the one with my son, than the miscarriage, although I've had some nausea on and off which I was lucky enough to skip first time round).

It's hard to allow myself to feel excited though, which I think I'll feel once I see a good scan.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tap View Post
    Blood tests indicate I've had a rise in hcg from 1000 to 5000 in 5 days (since Thurs last week to Tues this week), which is looking good. Scan on 31st Dec.

I'm feeling ok with how things are going and surprisingly not too worried (I think because this pregnancy feels more like the one with my son, than the miscarriage, although I've had some nausea on and off which I was lucky enough to skip first time round).

It's hard to allow myself to feel excited though, which I think I'll feel once I see a good scan.
    Fx for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had a small bleed about a week before my scan which was concerning, however, scan yesterday showed twins! Anyhow, I shall bow out of this thread now (have joined Aug 2013 due date group). Good luck to others in here, I hope I don't need to re-join this thread.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Heart84 View Post
    Hi girls, do any of you use progesterone cream and can you give me some advise on it? I am considering to use it from this month as I need to start taking this in my own hands as the doctors say every test comes back normal and that there is no reason for my miscarriages
    Hi there,
    I'm not much help but I did use it during IVF, it had nasty affects on my emotions & body! However I would use again if it meant I'd keep my baby