Closed Thread
Page 132 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1442
  1. #1311
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked
    2
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bellaroan View Post
    Huge hugs Mrskeans.

    We'll be TTC again soon, we had a chemical in September followed by m/c 12/12/12 at 6w 4 days. We had heard the hb only days before

    do u ovulation track??
    ive read that u should count day 1 of bleeding from mc as the first day of ur cycle.. does anyone know?

  2. #1312
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,833
    Thanks
    997
    Thanked
    628
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default TTC After Miscarriage Support Thread! #3

    I'm no help at all as I have no idea how or when to track!!!
    Any suggestions on where I can find out more info???

  3. #1313
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    383
    Thanks
    203
    Thanked
    56
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrskearns View Post
    do u ovulation track??
    ive read that u should count day 1 of bleeding from mc as the first day of ur cycle.. does anyone know?
    I had just been using a fertility ap to track cycles and pin point ovulation based on CM and pains. I have some OPKs for this cycle though as I'm not sure when or if I'll ovulate.

    From the googling I have done, it seems that first day of bleeding is cycle day one. But I also read that you won't ovulate until after HCG has reached zero. I don't have any follow up blood tests booked, so I might just POAS soon and see if it's negative.

  4. #1314
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    110
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked
    10
    Reviews
    0

    Default TTC After Miscarriage Support Thread! #3

    Hi girls, do any of you use progesterone cream and can you give me some advise on it? I am considering to use it from this month as I need to start taking this in my own hands as the doctors say every test comes back normal and that there is no reason for my miscarriages

  5. #1315
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked
    2
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    I'm no help at all as I have no idea how or when to track!!!
    Any suggestions on where I can find out more info???
    spoke to my ob- coz my hcg back to 0 now I will ovulate again. He said count first day of bleeding of mc as day 1 of ur cycle. I downloaded a app period plus and it calculates ur fertile/ ov day by u putting in first day of bleeding..

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrskearns For This Useful Post:

    munchkin859  (18-12-2012)

  7. #1316
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    383
    Thanks
    203
    Thanked
    56
    Reviews
    0
    I use Fertility Diary (free app) to track cycles and it predicts fertile periods.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to E&bump For This Useful Post:

    munchkin859  (18-12-2012)

  9. #1317
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    301
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    38
    Reviews
    0
    Blood tests indicate I've had a rise in hcg from 1000 to 5000 in 5 days (since Thurs last week to Tues this week), which is looking good. Scan on 31st Dec.

    I'm feeling ok with how things are going and surprisingly not too worried (I think because this pregnancy feels more like the one with my son, than the miscarriage, although I've had some nausea on and off which I was lucky enough to skip first time round).

    It's hard to allow myself to feel excited though, which I think I'll feel once I see a good scan.

  10. #1318
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,833
    Thanks
    997
    Thanked
    628
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default TTC After Miscarriage Support Thread! #3

    Quote Originally Posted by tap View Post
    Blood tests indicate I've had a rise in hcg from 1000 to 5000 in 5 days (since Thurs last week to Tues this week), which is looking good. Scan on 31st Dec.

    I'm feeling ok with how things are going and surprisingly not too worried (I think because this pregnancy feels more like the one with my son, than the miscarriage, although I've had some nausea on and off which I was lucky enough to skip first time round).

    It's hard to allow myself to feel excited though, which I think I'll feel once I see a good scan.
    Fx for you!!

  11. #1319
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    301
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    38
    Reviews
    0
    Had a small bleed about a week before my scan which was concerning, however, scan yesterday showed twins! Anyhow, I shall bow out of this thread now (have joined Aug 2013 due date group). Good luck to others in here, I hope I don't need to re-join this thread.

  12. #1320
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,719
    Thanks
    386
    Thanked
    208
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default TTC After Miscarriage Support Thread! #3

    Quote Originally Posted by Heart84 View Post
    Hi girls, do any of you use progesterone cream and can you give me some advise on it? I am considering to use it from this month as I need to start taking this in my own hands as the doctors say every test comes back normal and that there is no reason for my miscarriages
    Hi there,
    I'm not much help but I did use it during IVF, it had nasty affects on my emotions & body! However I would use again if it meant I'd keep my baby


 

Similar Threads

  1. Injections Support Thread #2
    By GBA85 in forum Fertility Treatment
    Replies: 929
    Last Post: 28-01-2014, 19:12
  2. Miscarriage & loss Support chat #3
    By littlebub09 in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 950
    Last Post: 12-05-2013, 21:20
  3. TTC After Miscarriage Support Thread! #2
    By earthfairy in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 1195
    Last Post: 13-03-2012, 14:51

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Fridge-To-Go Australasia
Xmas with a NEW Fridge-to-go Lunch Bag! Fridge-To-Go Australasia
Fridge-to-go 8 hour cooler bags are ideal under the Christmas tree! Now in modern lunch bag designs - fill them with toys and chocolate to make parents and kids happy! Stay super cool and eat healthy and fresh food all summer long!
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Hunter Women's Health Centre
Hunter Women’s Health Centre care for women of all ages, in the full spectrum of their gynaecologic and obstetric health.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!