Closed Thread
Page 13 of 145 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Mummy2MissA - usually just a normal one, though it depends on your size or if they can see anything or not, I know that I'll need to have an internal cause I am big, have had too every time they have looked at my ovaries for cysts

Del- it sure is, and it's harder too that they are saying stress could be the cause, but how can I not stress when something is clearly going wrong??

FTM & Lama, thanks for the hugs

ASF I have been having some niggling pain and extra mucus, its a good sign

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nic - oh the waiting! There's always so much of it in this thread - I hope it flies for you and you get clearer answers soon. How exciting though that it sounds like O is on its way!

Muffin - you go girl! Sounds like you're putting in a huge effort. Personally I find what I eat has the most impact on me losing weight BUT exercising releases the endorphins and help to keep you motivated to stay away from the Timtams! Since I've stopped the pill again I've bounced up 1kg but I know it's fluid - it happens every time as Yasmin has a diuretic ingredient - time to eat some watermelon and celery and shift the water!

M2MA - I've also had to have internals for nearly all my pelvic ultrasounds. My BMI is about 24.5, so just underer overweight, but I do carry fat on my abdomen so this could be why for me too. Don't worry though, it doesn't hurt and if it is a male operator you can ask for a female nurse to be present if you don't feel comfortable.

AFM: Off the pill now and waiting to see if I'll get another withdrawl bleed (only finished last one a week ago) or if my body will decide to O instead. Doing OPKs just in case - fully restocked on the internet cheapies .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for replies. I guess I'll turn up and see what they do. Am open to anything (excuse the pun) hehe. My bmi is 18 but I had an internal ultrasound before 8 yrs ago for recurrent uti's.
    Last edited by Mummy2MissA; 30-03-2012 at 00:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nic I am sorry your going through all of this it is so frustrating, I hope you o soon or AF comes back so you can start again.

Stretched good luck for this month. As for the water retention I have this problem also but I have been told by my doc to drink 3 litres of water a day so I don't know wether my body is just getting used to that, I will give the watermelon a go because I love watermelon. I have been eating super healthy also because there is no point exercising if I am going to eat crap . I am not weighing myself until i go back to the doc in 4 weeks.

M2MA i am another who has internals for pelvic ultrasound but they always try the external u/s first. When i was pg with DD I never had to have an internal but i have put on about 30 kg since her birth. If it is a male doc I would say they would get a female nurse to assist I have always had this.

Only 4 more weeks till i see the doc Yay. I am keeping myself busy, I have organised a few playdates for DD with her cousins and i am still exercising 6 days of the week. I had a Trivia night the other night with my sister and she brought along a whole heap of junk food and was insisting i had some, in the end I just said to her the one thing I want in my belly more than anything is a baby so I will not risk having any junk because I know if I start I won't stop. It is so easy to eat right when you want something so bad she just doesn't understand she doesn't want kids at all. Sorry about the rant I just get so frustrated sometimes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lil muffin well done on your efforts! Wish I was as disciplined! I've put on a bit of weight recently which has caused my size 14 pants to become very tight!! Turns out fish oil in high doses causes weight gain so I'm going to stop taking them and see if that helps things. I haven't changed my eating and I've been exercising the same so very frustrating when you put on weight instead of loosing it.

Anyways, I am officaially today 10dpo. AF is due in 1 week and I will admit that I've been having symptoms very similar to last time but I won't elabarote in the fear I'll jinx it all.

If AF hasn't arrived next Friday then I don't know when I'll be testing but I won't get ahead of myself. Let's wait and see if AF decides to rear her ugly head around here!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohh FTM, 10dpo I'd have been testing for days already!! But I am a POAS addict . Hope the witch stays well away!

LilMuffin - well done for your discipline. It's so hard when others don't understand and try to undo all your hard work, at least you have a great motivation to keep you on track!

Hoping this weekend brings some good news (or good BDing at least ) for the girls in this thread!

"AF" (pill withdrawl bleed) is here so if my ovaries come to the party should be set to O some time while we're on our holidays! I'm putting my net out trying to catch any babydust flying around ready for 2 weeks time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so happy I woke up to AF this morning which means I o when I thought i did and this is the first month in forever that I have had a "normal" cycle being only 31 days. I just can't believe it my body actually did something right for once. Let's see wether next month is as good, we are still not allowed to try but i really see this as a positive sign.

Stretched you can have all my baby dust , i wish you all the best for this month I hope you have a great holiday .

Here is some baby dust for everyone else too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Lilmuffin that's good news that your a step closer. I hope your bfp is very close

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Glad to hear your cycle seems to be returning to normal muffin. A loss really seems to interfere with things and not in a good way...

Stretched - glad you got the bleed and will be ready for your *ahem* busy holidays lol sending you as much baby dust as I can muster

AFM 6DPO. It's killing me waiting to test. I'm not sore in the boobs like I usually am this time of the cycle. I don't know whether that's a good or bad sign lol been getting some AF type cramping, but even with the late O I'm not due until around Thursday next week. No spotting though as a sign of implantation, although with both my kids I never got it. I think some get it, some don't.

My thoughts are regularly with the girls in their group, wondering how test results go, hoping for BFP's. I'm wondering how Tigger is going, I'm suspecting she needs a break from the forum given everything she's been thru lately?? If you're reading hun I think of you often and hope you get the sticky baby you so desire

and on another note, we were nominated for the most supportive group for the awards, so vote for us girls!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Delirium I'm 11 dpo and AF should be due Thurs/Fri next week. TBH im too scared to poas!!!