Closed Thread
Page 127 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1442
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Still here too. I know I haven't contributed a lot but my first MC was in the beginning of last november... it will soon be a year. Trying to move on and get positive and wait a few days before testing.... there is still hope this month...

good luck everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so sorry for your loss noodle. Here's hoping this month will be your turn to have some joy.

Hi to everybody, I hope your month is working out how you want it to

I'm 10-11 DPO at present. Not letting myself test before the weekend, will just have to wait and see.

It sucks that vitex makes you feel crook. Do you know what is in it that does that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    mummyRhi - where did you get your vitex? Mine are jus Blackmores brand, maybe I need to see a natropath....they also made my dermatitis flare up, especially on my face, I look horrid.....maybe vitex isnt for me
    NicT Ive read one of the side effects is feeling sick, not sure why...but it definately makes me feel really not well. Goodluck with your testing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hansmum, I got the vitex from the healthfood store. I had picked up the backmores and the guy that worked there said to put it back and get the one I have- I think the brand is Thompsons?

Sorry to hear about your skin flare up. Are you sure it's the vitex?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mummyRhi For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (02-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Right.. off to the health food shop on Saturday.....Ive stopped taking the vitex and my skin is starting to clear up , but it could be other things as well I guess, Ive been non stop lately and am exhausted, still trying to deal with my miscarriage as well.
    Anyway will see if I can get a once a day dose and see if that helps

Hope everyone is good, thankgoodness its Friday tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    hey angel sorry to hear you are still here. It's been 15months of ttc, and almost a year in this group. Hope you get your BFP and can move on.

I'm on my final cycle before FINALLY trying again. The last 2 months have been long, and there has been nothing to really report. The good thing is that my cycle has returned back to normal pretty quickly after the EP, much sooner than my first loss.

Hi to the newbies too....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Noodle, sorry for your loss.

OPKs indicated that I probably ovulated at day 16, now day 18, so in the TWW for me. I did have some extra spotting for a few days longer than the usual 6-7 days my period goes for, so maybe that explains the later ovulation date (not that unusual really).
    Feeling quite positive. The weeks seem to have passed quite quickly, so hoping the next couple will too. I have 3 weeks Annual leave that starts this week, so going to be making the most of it. I have booked a massage for a voucher I was given back in March and have plenty of things to do.

What do all of you like to do to keep yourselves occupied?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC After Miscarriage Support Thread! #3

Hello ladies could I please join? I found out last wk that I was UTD but had mc so was all over before i even knew it , my hcg was 220 yesterday, just waitin for it to come down to be able to start again. May I ask has anyone that has experienced a very early mc not had bleeding with clots? I'm sorry to ask but this has been a very strange and confusing experience as I'm sure it is for most.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Hello ladies could I please join? I found out last wk that I was UTD but had mc so was all over before i even knew it , my hcg was 220 yesterday, just waitin for it to come down to be able to start again. May I ask has anyone that has experienced a very early mc not had bleeding with clots? I'm sorry to ask but this has been a very strange and confusing experience as I'm sure it is for most.
    Sorry for your loss I miscarried at 6 wks and it was never a bad bleed or clots of any size just light and the scan I had down said I was all clear it's confusing any way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Thanks you for the information, it is so hard to know what is normal. I think I miscarried at 5 wks as when they did the scan last week (6wks) I had been bleeding for a wk already as I didn't know I was UTD and had a completely empty uterus. My hcg was 220 on sat, I'm hoping it goes back to 0 quickly, any ideas when I should expect AF?
    Last edited by ChannyV; 10-09-2012 at 11:37.