Closed Thread
Page 125 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1481
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default TTC After Miscarriage Support Thread! #3

Quote Originally Posted by ToughLove View Post
    DH came back from his pregnancy loss counselling session much, much better.

The day we went to hospital he didn't want to try again for a long time, and was feeling very depressed.

Today he's much calmer, doing the housework and cooking so I can stay in bed, and wants to try again as soon as we can. He's also researching miscarriage online so he knows what happened. The counsellor suggested getting to know the process so he'd know he wasn't to blame, and he'd feel more in control of the situation. It really helped

Wanting this bleeding to stop soon! It's only been two days but I'm sick of it!
    Sorry for your loss. I have read your other posts. I guess you lost the sac on the same day as placenta from what i can work out? My bleeding was medium and red for two days after losing sac
    then a lot less, brown for 10 days and hcg went to 0 on that day too.
    If that helps. So the day brown blood stops is cd1 and should ovulate 14 days later

ToughLove is offline Meaner than a junkyard dog
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Member
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazza78 View Post
    Sorry for your loss. I have read your other posts. I guess you lost the sac on the same day as placenta from what i can work out? My bleeding was medium and red for two days after losing sac
    then a lot less, brown for 10 days and hcg went to 0 on that day too.
    If that helps. So the day brown blood stops is cd1 and should ovulate 14 days later
    The only clots large enough to be..things..was this morning and on Sunday. Both about half the size of a thumb, and more tough and 'gristly', rather than liver-textured. The colour was different, too.

The bleeding has gone down to a very mild streaking, hopefully it's over soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Very sorry to hear of your loss TL It's a heartbreaking time. I bled for about 10-12 days with my first loss, then it took 6 weeks to get another period. Try and rest and be good to yourself

4. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

ToughLove  (23-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

TL: I hope u are going ok. It is a really hard thing to process and accept- well I know I am still having trouble with it.

Big hugs xoxo

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mummyRhi For This Useful Post:

ToughLove  (23-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Time for me to jump in and say Hi
    I had a d&c in June at 10 weeks. My AF returned 4 weeks and 1 day after d&c. The first af was so heavy and horrible and this months is turning out to be the same . Ive never had such heavy AFs, has anyone else had this happen to them after a D&C?
    Ive been reading up about Vitex to try and balance my hormones a little, so am going to get some soon to see if it helps. Hopefully we will get a bfp again really soon

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hansmum View Post
    Time for me to jump in and say Hi
    I had a d&c in June at 10 weeks. My AF returned 4 weeks and 1 day after d&c. The first af was so heavy and horrible and this months is turning out to be the same . Ive never had such heavy AFs, has anyone else had this happen to them after a D&C?
    Ive been reading up about Vitex to try and balance my hormones a little, so am going to get some soon to see if it helps. Hopefully we will get a bfp again really soon
    Hi Hansmum, I have heard this happens after a d&c usually for the first AF - but am not sure after that. I am actually still waiting for AF after my D&c 11 days ago - I am still bleeding from the procedure do I could be waiting a while.

I started taking vitex straight after the procedure in hopes that it will help get everything back on track - it is probably too soon to tell anything yet tho. Let me know how it works first you. GL x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mummyRhi For This Useful Post:

hansmum  (26-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Hansmum, I'm just finishing my first period after a D&C. It was a bit heavier for a couple extra days than normal for me, but nothing too bad or unusual. I've also read that it can be a bit heavier than usual, but I guess unless it seems not to stop ok or is causing unreasonable pain, things will settle back to normal soon.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tap For This Useful Post:

hansmum  (26-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Irony: winning a voucher for an online babies' clothing store a couple of weeks after your D&C....

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Gentoo View Post
    Irony: winning a voucher for an online babies' clothing store a couple of weeks after your D&C....
    Oh you poor thing xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Ouch, xxx