Closed Thread
Page 122 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1442
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default TTC After Miscarriage Support Thread! #3

Bb!!! So glad to see you here. Of course not under these circumstances, but I'm sure you know what I mean.

It's only been the last couple of months I have felt ready to try again and now I ache for a baby. Fingers crossed you may get a bfp this month! AF is due on Saturday and I've been so tempted to test... But I've never had a bfp before a missed period so I'm trying to wait. I'll probably give in and poas tomorrow though haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Hi girls
    I'm just popping in to say hello. After two missed miscarriages in the last couple of years and a diagnosis of factor 5 followed by a pregnancy with daily vitamins, baby asprin and clexane I am so incredibly happy to let you know that baby Dexter was born last Wednesday after a quick labour. I know it's hard and your hearts ache to hold that much wanted baby but please don't give up - dreams do come true. I still read over the threads every now and then even though I don't post much but ill be in the background cheering you all on.

Xxooxx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to angelbubswithwings For This Useful Post:

ardora  (15-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I was here in May and then left. As many of you said, this is too hard to take on a daily basis. I have had 2 MC, one in Nov11 and the last one in May12. We haven't stopped trying (i.e., haven't used any contraception) but it has not happened... I am quite philosophical about it, or shoudl I say was?... the truth is that lately I am feeling sader than I was before. The due date of Nov's bubba is gone by a month now and I cannot help but imagining my life with a 1 month old baby now. My friends that were pregnant at the same time, have had their babies and I long for mine...

I went to a FS and she has ordered a lot of blood tests, I will see her next week... let's see.

Like someone else said a few posts above this... I too feel the clock ticking given that I am 39. The baby that I lost in May was my last chance to give birth before 40... a silly thing to think, but I cannot really help myself.

Sorry for the very negative post... will try to improve my mood.

Baby dust to us all!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks Spidey, I know exactly what you mean, I thought the same when I saw you here! Good luck tomorrow/ Friday (I don't think I'll last until Friday either)

Congratulations Angelbubs, that's amazing news!

Ardora, my heart goes out to you, I hope you find a way to get your positivity back :-(

AFM- waiting impatiently for Friday to test, but don't think it'll be a bfp. last time I started getting m/s and all sorts of aches and pains a few days before AF was due. Nothing like that now, so preparing dissappointment.

Babydust

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Oh my god! I woke up at 3am needing to pee and decided to poas! BFP!!! I really cannot believe it. I am so excited, so blessed to get our bfp so quickly... And of course quite anxious. I pray for a healthy, sticky bub.

Bb I thought I was out too because I don't feel pregnant (aside from the waves of nausea the last few days) but what do you know!

I wish you all the very best of luck and hope you all get sticky babes soon.

Thank you all for the support over the journey too.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: TTC After Miscarriage Support Thread! #3

Congratulations spidersmummy!
    I just got my bfp after 3 miscarriages too. I'm scared but Fx its a sticky baby for both of us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, do you mind if I join your forum? I had a D&C last week after a missed miscarriage / blighted ovum (first pregnancy). I'm still feeling emotional about it all at the moment - hoping it'll be better once the HCG is totally out of my system and I finally stop bleeding. I hold it together okay in public, but when I'm on my own I have moments when I just suddenly burst into tears. We didn't tell anyone we were pregnant, and the only people who know I miscarried are DH and my GP/OB etc, and I just don't feel like DH gets it. So, it's good to find a place where other people do know how it feels.

I'd desperately like to be pregnant again, so it's heartening to read about so many recent BFPs. I wish you healthy, happy, full-term pregnancies!!!! I'm now waiting (very impatiently) for my HCG to hit zero so I can start tracking ovulation again. It seems like an eternity!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Angelbubs - thanks for the update and congrats on your little dexter

Adora - I know exactly what you mean. I was due mid july from my first loss and right on those days was dealing with my ectopic pg, so it was a really hard time.

Blue - good luck for Friday keep us posted

Spider - congrats on the BFP hun great news

Gentoo - welcome. I read your journey and very sorry to hear how it ended. You won't be judged by anyone here and it's a wonderful supportive group.

I'm feeling really down atm. Sick of waiting to ttc. Sick of empty arms. Sick of seeing parents that don't look after their kids continue to have more. Sick of worrying about another ectopic even if I do get a BFP. I hope others are not offended that I don't respond much over the next month or two. Nothing to update anyway....

Thanks
    Reviews

OMG Spidey! That's fantastic news! Congratulations Hun, so nice you found out while your mum's there too.

Congrats mumofprincess, it sounds like you've had a run.

Fingers crossed for sticky bub as for you both.

Gentoo, I'm so sorry for your loss. It's an awful thing to go through. Try not to be upset with DH, it's hard for them to understand, they never had the hormones and or emotional connection we did. But it's hard on them too, in a different way. I hope you find these forums helpful, reading everyone else's posts really helped me. Hugs

AFM.... Well... I don't know! I couldnt wait until tomorrow (going out tomorrow night and want to know if I can drink!), so just pos... The faintest of all lines! So faint I don't know is it's a dodge test :-( I only had 1 left so think I might be making a dash to the shop ready to try again in the morning.. So another night of limbo for me :-(

Del - I'm so sorry :-( It sucks. So many people with new babies... Some deserving and some not so much. Devestating for those who struggle so much :-(
    Last edited by bluebridie; 16-08-2012 at 17:50.

Thanks
    Reviews

Still in limbo :-( different test.. Can't tell if my mind is playing tricks on me or not... Waiting to poas again tomorrow.