Closed Thread
Page 121 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1442
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ladies recovering from my lap & hys, was feeling very sore and sorry for myself monday.... Doing okay just tender now. Had a couple of relapses in recovery with blood pressure dropping & needing to go back onto oxygen
    So..... They found and removed a spot of endo, found enlarged ovaries which apparently looks like signs of pcos, no blocked tubes which is great, so I'll take clomid after AF arrives, which I hope will be in 2 1/2 weeks - fingers crossed... DH is having another SA done, hoping after 3 months of acupuncture it's helped his abnormal sperm morphology!

Looks like you girls have been having a tuff time... It's just not fair is it? When will we get a break?!

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks..... :'(

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - BFN
    IVF all over for us for now..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Stretched and Tigger - huge hugs girls it's so fked up isn't it? I've been here a year in the first week of Nov and been ttc 14 months now. I've alsp been having a crappy time the last week, feeling angry and defeated. I will miss you heaps, but I totally get it.

Mart - hope you heal nicely. At least you know what's going on now. Someone close to me has PCOS and falls pg very quickly on clomid, so hopefully the drug will work it's magic for you.

I'm thinking of a break myself until first week of oct when we can ttc again. Just can't handle all the 'can you see a line' and pg threads.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Stretched and Tigger - huge hugs girls it's so fked up isn't it? I've been here a year in the first week of Nov and been ttc 14 months now. I've alsp been having a crappy time the last week, feeling angry and defeated. I will miss you heaps, but I totally get it.

Mart - hope you heal nicely. At least you know what's going on now. Someone close to me has PCOS and falls pg very quickly on clomid, so hopefully the drug will work it's magic for you.

I'm thinking of a break myself until first week of oct when we can ttc again. Just can't handle all the 'can you see a line' and pg threads.
    Thanks!! Yeah hopefully we will ne lucky.... After failed ivf it would be amazing but we still do have the problem of DH's abnormal sperm morphology but he's been doing acupuncture & we are retesting him later in the month... Fingers crossed!

I know what you mean about a break, I come & go for that reason!

Xxx

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks..... :'(

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - BFN
    IVF all over for us for now..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I can't do personals on my phone, this thread has moved a lot since I popped in.

Huge hugs to those taking breaks. I hope that when you start ttc again you are blessed with sticky babes. I can't imagine how it feels to continue losing pregnancies.

AFM - we weren't supposed to be trying this month (for our own reasons) but we couldn't help ourselves so I am currently 8dpo and sooo tempted to test.... I know it will be a bfn though and then I'll just get sad! AF is due one week today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just popping in to sprinkle some Baby dust and to give you all a huge hug
    I hope there are some sticky BFP's just around the corner for you ladies x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    well hello I see your pg is going along nicely. I think we are really needing some baby dust in here atm. Lots of losses the last few months, and I feel some of as are losing hope.

Nothing at all to report here lol just marking time counting down the weeks until early oct

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the baby dust Cherished, we do seem to need it around here.

Spideysmummy - I have my fingers crossed for you. When do you plan to test?

Marttc - hope you are recovering well from your op. Do you know how long you have to wait before TTC again? I'm hoping to fall pg asap and avoid having my endo addressed for as long as I can but I am following your progress closely just in case

Del - October will be here in no time!!!

AFM - Well AF arrived for the first time since my D&C. I'm not sure when to count as day 1 though as this has been quite different to how AF usually is. Sorry for TMI but from when AF starts it is usually quite heavy from the outset so day 1 is obvious, however this time started light Fri night and all day Sat and didn't start properly until Sunday morning. I figure I class Sunday as Day 1 but really not sure. I feel like my body should be back on track now so will be all out TTC this month!

Sending big hugs and baby dust to all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I ahve been reading occasionally. AF arrived. 25 day cycle Usually it is 31-32 days. Very upset this am but had my cup of cement. I just hate feeling like this. IT was :supposed: to happen this month because it would have been perfect timing. Hopefully over m/s before our holiday, scan would be before holiday, bubs would come in school holidays next year. Jsut sooo over it. IT has been 18months since we started TTC now. We will give it until Christmas and then see. I am going to have bloods this cycle to see if I am ovulating.

THanks for the baby dust Cherished.

Spidey'smummy - good luck

Hi to everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks Luey. Good luck to you! I hope you get a bfp soon

Nic - That is what my AF has been like since my d&c in March this year! And I was the same as you before too, was always heavy from day 1. Now I get 7 days - the first couple of days just light / spotting then gets heavy then light again.

I plan on testing Friday. AF is due Saturday and I've never had a bfp until day she's due before... BUT my mum is visiting at the moment and leaves sat morning.. So hopefully if I am utd I'll get a bfp Friday morning so I can tell my mum while shes still here! We'll see. I don't feel pregnant but I didn't last time either until 6 weeks so who knows. We dtd before on & after o day!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC After Miscarriage Support Thread! #3

Hi all, I'm new (obviously) and think its time to join this thread. I recognize some of you from your amazing support in march when I lost our first bub to a mmc.

Hi Spidey! Hope the move went well and I've got everything crossed for you!!

I came to the realization a couple of days ago that it is possible for us this month (still 5 days to AF), and for the first time am hoping that this might be a bfp! I'm terrified (and there's some family history that makes me panic) but I think we're ready to try again!

Fingers crossed for this month, but even if it doesn't happen, I'm finally ready to get on with it and start TTC!!

I look forward to getting to know everyone, hope you're all hanging in there