Hey guys, I've been mostly hanging out in the IVF area so sorry I've missed your updates.
Stretched I know that feeling so well, this ttc business is just SO HARD!! Are you thinking of seeing a FS or similar if it doesn't happen this month?
AFM I got a low BFP with this first IVF cycle but levels are not rising properly and it looks like its another chemical. I have a third BT tomorrow. I know in my heart though that it's not viable so just waiting now. Also waiting for results of the genetic testing on the other two embryos which will hopefully come through this week. From that we will know whether we are able to do any further transfers. If not we are going to wait until next year to do another round as I'm just so sick of losing babies, five in 12 months is too much and my heart can't bear any more, esp with IVF which is incredibly hard and draining in itself.