Closed Thread
Page 120 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1481
    tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey guys, I've been mostly hanging out in the IVF area so sorry I've missed your updates.

Stretched I know that feeling so well, this ttc business is just SO HARD!! Are you thinking of seeing a FS or similar if it doesn't happen this month?

AFM I got a low BFP with this first IVF cycle but levels are not rising properly and it looks like its another chemical. I have a third BT tomorrow. I know in my heart though that it's not viable so just waiting now. Also waiting for results of the genetic testing on the other two embryos which will hopefully come through this week. From that we will know whether we are able to do any further transfers. If not we are going to wait until next year to do another round as I'm just so sick of losing babies, five in 12 months is too much and my heart can't bear any more, esp with IVF which is incredibly hard and draining in itself.
    Last edited by tiggerfields; 06-08-2012 at 11:01.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Tigger, I'm crossing everything that tomorrow's level looks better and it was just a slow-starter! It must be so hard to stay positive after how much heartache you have gone through already.

If it's a BFN this cycle then I'll be seeing my OB again 1st and asking for a hsyteroscopy to check for any scarring. I still get a pain in my uterus area when I o.gasm, which only started after my D&C (so a year ago!). So I think that's the first thing to rule out. Plus my two losses were so different there doesn't seem to be a 'pattern' yet. I'm taking my vitamin E religiously this cycle and hope to get some Q10 for me and menevit for him today or tomorrow in the hope of making better quality eggs and swimmers this cycle too.

i guess I just feel like, unless we are at the stage of exhausting everything else and needing IVF, seeing a FS is a little unneccesary, especially as it looks like my cycles have gone back to regular since my last loss. But it's hard as on the flipside of that I feel like maybe I'm not doing enough, fast enough!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies.

Tigger - I'm crossing everything here that your levels will continue to go up. I know how taxing one mc has been on me, I can't even begin to imagine what you have been through and you need to trust your gut on whether you need to take a break if this one doesn't turn out (although I'm still crossing everything that it will!!!)

Stretched - Hooray for AF finishing and you being closer to your next attempt!!! I know what you mean about waiting to see a FS, it would be great to know that if you do need any intervention that you have tried everything else possible and it was the only option. My DH put himself on Menevit and improved his diet as soon as we had the mc as he feels better knowing he is doing all he can to make sure he is creating healthy sperm.

Mum2isabel - any updates on your scan results?

AFM - Well tomorrow is 5 weeks since my d&c. I'm still waiting for AF to arrive. Have had an achey back since Friday which I can get anywhere up to 5 days before AF arrives, but no blood nose yet to signal she is coming. Yet again, I wait in limbo LOL. Tomorrow will likely be the day as that would be timed with when I had ovulation pains and 5 days from when the back ache started. I don't think that I am pregnant this time as when I was, I didn't get my usual backache, only had a few light abdominal implantation cramps when AF was due. Ho hum. Next month will be our month guys!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Wow I've got lots of catch up on.

Nic - sorry to hear you got a BFN. It was 6 weeks after my first loss that the witch reared her ugly head, so I hope she comes soon so you can get back into your cycle.

tap - the last week of waiting for zero is frustrating. Hope it's zero by now and you can move on to the next cycle

Stretched - you aren't out yet hun. 2 days before o can still get you a girl I understand you wanting to try another cycle before seeking a FS. They are so bloody expensive, my mouth has gaped at what they charge
    Angel - if you are still reading, I totally understand the need for a break. I think all of the long termers in this group have needed it once or twice

isabel - have you got the results from the u/s back yet from your dr?

Tigger - geez I'm so so sorry I feel robbed at 2 non viables in 9 months but 5 in 12 months must be doing your head in. I hope the genetic testing sheds some light on what is happening, as you seem to get pg pretty easy, they just can't hold on.

AFM - Not much to report. ovulated a few days ago and I don't think I've ever had such extreme EWCM since I got my period as a kid. Out until early oct and it's driving me crazy. Being a good girl still taking my folic acid. Just frustrated and feel like I'm marking time, wasting precious months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoping- congrats and fingers crossed.

Hi to everyone. Staying awAy and trying to just relax about it all. I think I am in the tww I didn't use strips this time and don't know how many dpo I am. Baby dust to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies

Mum2Isabel - I'm glad to hear the genetic testing of the baby was normal, how did you go with the ultrasound? That sounds so frustrating, not giving you answers over the phone.

NicT - sorry to hear about your bfn. Could it have been too early to test?

Tap - , it's so hard when you just want to move onto trying again but have to wait for test results, etc.

Stretched - good luck with ovulation and DTD!

Tigger - , I'm really hoping that everything is ok and your levels will rise. How did you go, did you get your results back?

Delirium - sorry you have to wait, that sounds very frustrating .

As for me, well I have some news ladies, I got a negative Clearblue Digital yesterday morning but decided to do a First Response last night and got a very very faint BFP. I did another First Response this morning and got a stronger line, although still faint, but at least it's getting darker (I'm only 9dpo).

I'm off to the GP this afternoon as I made the mistake the last couple of times with leaving referrals for blood tests, scans etc too late and not having 'confirmed pregnancies' when I had my losses.

I'm terrified and very anxious, I just really hope that the baby will be ok and that I'll carry to term. It's so hard to be excited when you've experienced loss, isn't it?

Edited to add:

Thankyou luey, fingers crossed for you too that this is your month!

And I just wanted to say thankyou to all of the ladies here who have offered me so much kindness and support when I was really in my darkest place, I'll never forget it.

I'm going to bow out of this thread now, I just wanted to update everyone and say thankyou and I really, truly hope that none of you are here for long and that you all get your wonderful BFPs soon.

Thankyou again, you're all amazing .
    Last edited by hopingtosoonbeamummy; 07-08-2012 at 08:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    great news Hoping

8. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

hopingtosoonbeamummy  (07-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tigger - figners crossed hun. Wow you have had it tough. Take care

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick update to say unfortunately we are losing this pregnancy too. I think we will take a break for a while now - I will have been in this thread for a year in a couple of weeks and I can't bear it any more.

Babydust to all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Tigger, so sorry to hear the news isn't good - that's just not fair! I hope the testing gives you some answers for when you're ready to start TTC again.

I'm going to take a BH break too (still TTC) as I feel the same after a year in this thread it's just really, really starting to get me down.