Page 119 of 149 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1481
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    chook this is your month. Keep us updated

Tigger - 16 vials, holy crap? did you feel faint? lol

Muffin - have you had the appointment yet??

Hopeful - that great to hear your levels are rising nicely

AFM - just had my dr's appointment and blood test. I saw another woman as my usual doctor is away and never again. She told me it's probably my husband as he's getting old bc hormone imbalance doesn't cause inferttility... WTF? PCOS idiot??? The medical profession now suspects imbalance *may* start the ball rolling with endometriosis an illness I had for years and caused 4 years of infertility. I'm at a loss

So I'm waiting for me results mid next week. Good news is DH can have sperm count/morphology done thru pathology, we have to drive it 60km though lol so it's doing to be a spank the monkey then get in the car and race it to the next town bahaha

Oh lord what we do to get a baby

and they only took 5-6 vials for me so I'm feeling lucky...
    Hey my friend who works in pathology said after spanking the monkey, drive it with the jar in between your legs to keep it warm!
    Good luck!

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks..... :'(

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - BFN
    IVF all over for us for now..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi AGAIN ladies
    Been reading a bit but not posting much, have trouble keeping up
    I'm on the countdown for my laparoscopy on Monday & maybe finally some answers, after all the failed IVF I hope I can fall naturally.... Fingers crossed x

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks..... :'(

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - BFN
    IVF all over for us for now..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Bluelips - good luck with testing in a couple of days, I haven't had a D&C so don't know how long it takes for the hcg levels to go down again, but I'm hoping for you that it's an early bfp.

NicT - I hear you on the confusing cycles! Every pregnancy, aside from last month's loss, I have had a faint bfp at 9 or 10 dpo on First Response tests. But then again everyone is different - I've heard of some ladies never getting positive hpts and only positive blood tests when pregnant.

Del - congrats on ovulating! That's great news. The wait until October must feel like forever at the moment, but fingers crossed it's your month for a bfp.

Stretched - sorry for the arrival of AF, silly sports on television!

Tap - , it's impossible not to be reminded of certain dates and milestones we would have reached with our pregnancies - I know my dates are ingrained on my memory. I hope you get some answers from the doctor.

Marttc - good luck with your lap - I had one and a hysteroscopy for endometriosis in 2002 and I'm so glad I did. My endo was basically debilitating and it changed my life.

As for me, Fertility Friend is calling ovulation for Sunday, so according to that I'm officially 3dpo with my temperature rising steadily each day. I'm over the TWW already though. Arghh why does it feel like 20 weeks instead of 2 each and every single time?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoping to be a mummy- Good luck I hope this is your month. The tww seems longer ever month you try.

Sorry for the lack of personals There is so much to catchup on, this tread has been so busy since I was last on.

I have finally got my results back from my miscarriage the baby was genetically normal so unexplained miscarriage. In some ways I am pleased that it wasn't a genetic problem, but at the same time there was nothing genetically wrong so why did my baby die, I will never know. While I was on the phone to him I said its been 9 weeks since my d&c, I am not pregnant but I still no period. He said was I sure I wasn't pregnant, I told him I tested this morning and it was negative. He said well you should definitely have it back by now and has ordered a blood test and ultrasound, I suspect maybe it to see if there is scaring he didn't say that but Dr Google. I asked him what the form said so I could book into get a scan he wouldn't say just said he would send it to the ultrasound place and then i would have to ring them to book in. I need a distraction I think maybe I won't try just see if it happens and I am thinking about looking for a job , my hubby works and has a good job so I don't need to work and I haven't been back to work since i had my oldest, but It would kind of be exciting to be back into employment, maybe a part time temp job, so I can see how I go, I will missed the kids.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hopingtosoonbeamummy - The confusion is driving me nuts and in a way I think I'll be happy just to have AF arrive even though I desperately want to be pregnant. It's good to hear that a lap was good for you - I have suspected that I have endo (intense pain starting a week beforehand AF and a nose that bleeds 2 days beforehand had me positive but my gp didn't agree) and when I had my D&C the surgeon found definite signs that I do have it. I fell pregnant on only our 3rd cycle of not trying not to so I have no reason to think that it is affecting my fertility but it would be so nice to not have the pain with AF!!!

marttc - Good luck with your lap.I look forward to seeing how much it helps you

Bluelips - I just did a HTP this morning which was 4 weeks post D&C and it was negative. I hope that you get bloods done soon and the results are good

Mum2 Isabel - It's great news that there was no genetic problems found, hopefully that may reduce your worry next time around (I know we will still find things to worry about though ). I agree with you on trying to take your mind off things - we weren't actively trying, but had decided to stop preventing a pregnancy when I fell pregnant and I think that now that I am obsessing about getting pregnant, it is so much less likely to happen - in a way I wish I could go back to not thinking about it, but I have no idea how to switch the obsession off LOL. What sort of job are you looking at doing?

AFM - well I caved and did a HPT this morning - have had nausea and gastro signs for a couple of days but the test was negative so I must have a bit of a bug. As I have 3 potential times when I may have ovulated (or perhaps didn't ovulate at all!) this only rules out the first possibility so still a chance i could get a BFP this cycle, but my gut says no. It's great to know that my HCG is back to zero though and that things can be back on track sooner rather than later. I'm now thinking AF will arrive anytime between next Tues and Sat, but who knows really!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi gals. Back to CD1 for me and time to take a real break from the hub. I wish you all well and hope you get your bfps soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is so frustrating, after my previous post this morning, I got a phone call from the ultrasound place after my doctor sent them the referral, they insisted I make a special trip in to have it done today, I dunno why they wanted me to come in so soon I dunno if I should be worried but that the blood test and ultrasound done so just waiting on results, hoping to get AF before needing something else to bring it on. I asked the ultrasound tech if she could tell me where I was in my cycle by the scan, she said its hard to say, she said the lining is thick so she would guess i was at the end of my cycle but by follicles she was guessing I was around midcycle, I saw her measure 5 follicles between 17-19mm each and a few smaller ones, so who knows what my body is doing, I don't think it knows either so back to waiting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum 2 Isabel that sounds very frustrating. Perhaps your body isn't quite ready to kick into gear just yet. Hope it happens soon for you.

Today, my Dr said that the pathology results didn't show any signs of products of pregnancy. Amounts to they didn't find evidence of the pregnancy in the uterus. I really just think that nothing developed very far in the first place. So now onto testing HCG levels until they reach < 5. Had one blood test done today and get results tomorrow. Hoping it is already < 5 so I don't need more blood taken as I don't feel like being a pin cushion.

It would be really nice to have this draw to a close in order to be able to properly move on.
    What a waiting game we all are playing!
    Last edited by tap; 02-08-2012 at 21:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My blood test came back at 14.6 HCG. Dr said it is negligible, so just wait until I get my period before trying to conceive again. No further blood tests required at this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Morning ladies, I hope everyone is going well. Very quiet in here at the moment!

Tigger, any news? You kept popping into my head all weekend as I thought AF was due, hopefully you got a sticky BFP in your blood tests!

Tap, are they going to keep testing to make sure it gets below 5?

Mum2Isabel, what a confusing ultrasound. I had mine 3 weeks after my D&C and he said he could see my lining was thick so hopefully AF on the way, but didn't comment on follicles. I ovulated a week later, AF 3 weeks later. BTW, they cannot pick up scarring on an ultrasound so most likely they were just checking for retained product.

to everyone else.

AFM, feeling a bit negative-nancy this weekend about the whole TTC thing. Just not sure if I need to start taking more action as the clock is ticking, I'll be 37 next month. But since I know we only DTD 2 days before O last cycle and missed O day altogether (thanks le Tour!) I don't really feel like I can say to a doctor that we have absolutely done everything we can. So the witch is on her way out and, since it looks like cycles are back to on time, I expect to O Wed week - DHs one guaranteed night off a week, so no missing it this time! So now in the other 2ww!