Closed Thread
Page 118 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1442
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Girls, do you mind if join you here? I'm on a few of the IVF threads but i'm too much of a downer at the moment, i don't want to be a negative influence.

I've just had my 3rd chemical pregnancy this year, am currently waiting for my HCG to come down to zero, hopefully it will this week. I had one in Feb and another in April. Having an endo biopsy in a few weeks then trying again. I feel so hopeless at the moment, 3 in a row is a lot and i feel like we'll never have a baby.

I'll read back through the whole thread and catch up on where you are all at. Hope you're all coping ok with what you are going through.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    CG, you are definitely welcome, though I'm sure I can speak for all of us when I say I'm sorry you find yourself here. 3 chems this year is unimaginable. Hugs

Afm, don't even know when to expect AF, either Weds or Sat. Bfn today at 9dpo. Ugh

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls, and welcome Clem. I'm so sorry you find yourself here. I know exactly how you feel, we've been trying 11 months with four early mc's. Heartbreaking.

Will come back for personals soon. Nothing to report here, waiting on genetic test results on our two embryos in about ten days. Have a blood test on Friday for last week's embryo transfer but I'm 99% sure it hasn't worked. Sigh. Keep on trucking I guess. If this round of IVF (incl the two embies being tested currently) doesn't work, we will be taking a break until New Year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Clem so sorry you find yourself here. It's definitely a great place to heal ..
    Tigger, best of luck with your two embies

Stretched, fingers crossed it's just too early for a BFP

Del, I hope you're doing ok and bring on October!

Sorry to the rest of you lovely ladies that I've missed as I'm doing personals via my crutty memory!! to you all!

AFM, I have decided I need to get away from the hub. Not for a woe is me reason, but just because it's not healthy for me to be on here whilst I can't conceive. I find it really challenging to be happy for everyone who gets a BFP in their first or second month of trying and I can't escape the posts so it's best I just stay away for now. I will definitely be back when I get my BFP and I hope that everyone in here has graduated to a BFP when I get back!!

I'm feeling a little more confident now that I'll be seeing a reproductive endocrinologist mid August so I'm hoping he will help me with my thyroid issues and the thyroid antibodies that I know are hindering my BFP.

Thank you to all of you lovely ladies for helping me get through one of the toughest moments of my life. I still miss my bean every day. I was very attached to my positive HPT so DH and I have finally decided to throw it out just to close the chapter on that part of my life. It doesn't mean I'll ever forget my bean, it just means I have to do this to move on as well as be away from the hub whilst trying to conceive.

I wish you all the best of luck and thank you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, how is everyone feeling today?

Stretched, I hope it's just too early for a BFP, for you!

Clem, welcome and I'm sorry you find yourself here, three losses is devastating , I hope you find it supportive here, it has certainly been for me.

Tigger, fingers crossed for you still, I really hope that one transfer did the trick for you .

Firsttime - sorry to see you go, I understand completely where you are coming from, take care and look after yourself and hope to see you around the hub soon.

As for me, it's CD 17 for me today and I've had a couple of really strong opk results on the weekend so and a temperature rise so I'm hoping I've either ovulated already or am ovulating today or tomorrow. We've had a couple of consecutive days of DTD but have generally been doing it every second day, so we'll see what comes of it soon I guess!

Hope everyone is having a good day .

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have no idea how you guys keep up with the personals on here! Well done. I'm hoping that those who are trying are just too early for that BFP... and Tigger I know you aren't feeling positive but I'm sending plenty of positive vibes your way to make up for it. Welcome to the thread Clem - I am only a newcomer myself and have found this forum to be very friendly and helpful.

AFM - tomorrow will be 4 weeks since my D&C. Based on ovulation type pains I am expecting AF either this wed or next Tues. But based on CM then it may have only been this weekend just gone so frankly I have NNNOOOO idea where I am up to. We have DTD if not everyday, then second daily since the bleeding stopped so we have every possible chance, but my gut says that I'm not pregnant. As much as I desperately want to be, getting AF will be a bit of a relief just to know where my body is at again.

How many days post-ovulation do u guys reckon u can check reliably btw? Part of me wants to grab some tests and just see where I am at. But the other part of me doesn't want to know if I am pregnant until as late as possible so that I have less time worrying and waiting until I can have a scan to make sure it is going to be ok. This whole TTC gig is sooooo frustrating!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

sorry I've been MIA for a few weeks. Been feeling really down post D&C and feeling weird about TTC again.

Anyone know how long your HcG takes to drop following a D&C ? I had a D&C nearly 3 weeks ago and this morning I had the FAINTEST of faint pink second line on a First Response test. Definitely not an Evap. I am thinking it is left over hormones from the miscarriage rather than very early pregnancy.

I'm going to test in 3 days too see if the line gets darker. But am expecting it to be just left over miscarriage hormones considering my HcG was around 50,000 when I had the D&C.

hope everyone is well and on the road to growing sticky babes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Well haven't had a d&c but my ectopic I only got to about 650 and it took about 3 weeks to come down to zero.... so I would say you having a count of 50000 it probably is left over HcG. You never know though, I've heard lots of stories about women getting a faint BFP the month after a loss and thinking it was left over hormones... to find they were pg again.

AFM - I'm ovulating today so my cycle seems to have returned to normal and the bleeding has FINALLY stopped it sucks bc I can't try this month, or the next. But Oct is our month..... it's killing me waiting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one, sorry no personals, too tired from work! Witch is slowly starting up today - I just want her to be on her merry way. Sodding Tour de France keeping my DH up watching telly 2 weeks ago rather than in bed making babies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did an HPT this evening to see whether my HCG levels had dropped. I have never been so pleased to see a neg result. I did an HPT at the end of last week and it took a long time to show up the 2nd line, which wasn't that strong, so I was curious to see if it would show again or be gone. Fingers crossed this means AF will be on the sooner end of the scale rather than later.

I have a 2 week check up on Thurs after D & C, so shall discuss with Dr whether he wants a blood test done to confirm HCG levels are at zero (test I did picks up from 10). I didn't have much bleeding afterward the D&C, only a touch of spotting for a few days.

I think I'd like to wait until after 1 period to TTC again so I am not going through wondering whether my period is taking awhile due to D&C or due to possible pregnancy. Did have one Dr at the hospital say to wait 2 cycles to let my cycle get back to normal. I really don't want to wait that long, unless my Dr on Thurs gives good reason why I need to wait. OH is happy either way.

I'm feeling a bit more adjusted and accepting about what has happened. Can't help but think that I would have been 12 weeks tomorrow and announcing being pregnant shortly after that. I think I need to stop counting, but hard not to.

Have been thinking of the things I can do that would have been restricted by being pregnant in the 2nd trimester during the next month or two, which has been helpful for keeping positive that things will work out ok in the long run.