Closed Thread
Page 116 of 149 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1481
    CozWesty is offline is loving life with my little Zilla X
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol Luey, what season? Hope you had a restful day off!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cozwesty- series 1. only up to episode 6. Love it! Feeling a bit better

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok well after the week from hell being sick all last week if the MC hadn't of happened I would of said my HG was back but sadly I figured after 3 days of vomiting and not eating and general being sick I wouldn't O Sunday was my grandfathers 90th birthday which we celebrated as he sadly didn't make it as he passed away mid June I did and opk Sunday just to make sure as I suspected IF I was gonna O that would be around the time and sure enough I got a POS OPK and was sooo excited told DH to put his baby making pants on or off should I say lol just to be sure before I went for a shower I did another opk as it had been a few hrs since the last and it to was pos do I happily went for my shower then just before bed and DTD time I did a third lol cause I wanted to make sure and it was negotive no line at all . . . It had been at least a 4 hr hold for each test but we had DTD the night before as well so I'm hoping we caught the lil bean in transit poor DH said he wanted me to hold off HPTing for as long as I could cause he doesn't want the heartache of loosing it again . . . I do feel sorry for him he got sooo excited about the last beanie that when I told him I was bleeding an the beanie was gone he didn't really know how to deal where as I could 'feel' the process and loss of it more and he just had to be told
    Has anyone else had their test got for pos to neg in 5 hrs (seperate tests)?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies, lots to catch up on I hope I can remember it all. Flippin Hub wasn't working on my computer or phone for a couple of days so just been reading along the email updates!

Angelis - you would expect the OPK to go dark quite quickly after the surge. Remember O does not happen for 12-48 hours AFTER the surge (when you get +'s). Google Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) for some really good info that will help with reading OPKs and when to time DTD.

MARTTC - Nice to hear from you and I hope all is going well despite giving up the IVF.

Luey - sounds like you're doing a good job looking after yourself there, glad you're feeling a bit better. Good luck with the less-pressure cycle. All my pregnancies have been without OPKs, the last one I was travelling so tried but couldn't do them every day. I have very relieable EWCM though.

CosWesty - hope your cycle is normal to save you the stress of not knowing what's going on!!

Del - I scaned through my emails first to check for your updates -that's very reassuring news that you angel has grown its wings now and it looks like you're left without complication. I hope the bleeding stops soon and you have some nice regular cycles. Enjoy your break from cervix checking!

FTM - Ugh for the side effects! I hope it does the trick for you though and you get your sticky bub very soon!!!

Hoping - sounds like a long cycle, they dfinitely test your patience but sadly the hormones seem to do weird things to some of us!

NicT - I've found symtom spotting drives me mad post-loss, especially after my D&C as I would get so many twinges that felt exactly like implantation, I swore I was pregnant for a week past O every cycle and then the symptoms would settle down. I get hopeful whenevery my dog gets snuggly too! lol

Tigger - I was so sad to hear that things didn't go as well as you hope. How many days post-fert were they? I was reading this website http://php.med.unsw.edu.au/embryolog...p?title=Week_1 the other day (when having symptoms at 3dpo), it's very technical but I now feel like I understand so much about what goes on and why it's such a complex process as I had no idea they 'hatched' before implantation. Hopefully the one that's gone in was a good one and it's busy hatching and implanting right now into its home for the next 9 months!

Angelini - good idea to stay away from the hub! I think it makes the 2ww longer!

Spideysmum - hope you enjoy being able to relax and not think about TTC for a few months and hopefully you've have 1st time luck when it's time to try again!

Hi to anyoneI have missed. Sadly there's lots of us in here at the moment.

AFM - 8dpo and symtpom spotting like crazy. Unfortunately I know from experience that I can't trust my symptoms until after 10dpo, but there are symptoms aplenty to drive me around the bend! Nausea (bit like indigestion rather than motion-sickness type that I'd call MS), tender bbs/nps, twinges, cramps, peeing in the night, trouble getting comortable in bed, short tempered, food aversions. However I can still stomach chocolate and I'm not as weepy or tired as I'd expect to be, so need to wait and see! Thankfully no HPTs in the house so I can hold off testing til Sat morning as planned!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretched For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (25-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovely ladies - big hugs to you all. Hope the weeknd was relaxing for you all

just abit of a vent (hope you all dont mind). I just want my cycle fixed. Im so completely over it and had enough. I want to ovulate and knowwhen is coming, not just wait and hope that today will be the day. Im sick of wearing a bad from CD28 beause I feel like Im about to flood my undies and nothing comes for weeks! *stomps feet*

Im upto CD14 today and Ive been doing OPKs in hope I will see if Im ovulating or not just so I get some idea of how my whacked out cycle is working. Ive been taking my herbal stuff for abit over a week now so hopefully that is helping. I know we arent quite ready to TTC yet but Id really like to have things in 'order' so when we're ready to TTC my body will be too

What sort of CM happens at around ovulation? I had clear stringy CM last night, and now white creamy stuff today ? :S I forget from last time I did all this stuff.

Sorry for the whingy post, I think I just needed to get that off my chest abit

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretched View Post
    Hi Ladies, lots to catch up on I hope I can remember it all. Flippin Hub wasn't working on my computer or phone for a couple of days so just been reading along the email updates!

Angelis - you would expect the OPK to go dark quite quickly after the surge. Remember O does not happen for 12-48 hours AFTER the surge (when you get +'s). Google Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) for some really good info that will help with reading OPKs and when to time DTD.
    I wa more wondering if anyone had caught the end of their surge with opk ? I hadn checked the day before as I thought cause I'd been sick I wouldn't get a pos

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, hope you are all doing well. Wow so much has been happening it is hard to keep up!

The witch arrived today for me. The good I am taking out of it is that my cycle was exactly 28 days and it is the second cycle since the D&C.

Fingers crossed things happen soon

Trying not to think about it much though and keeping my mind pre-occupied. Fortunately I have been able to pre-occupy it a bit - having our engagment party this weekend yay!

Big hugs to you all

CozWesty is offline is loving life with my little Zilla X
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Luey - I think it actually started getting much better around this point in the season. You are going to love it if you have stuck with it this far. I'm waiting for my friend to lend me season 4 and 5.

Sbear - yay for AF so you can start TTC again

Stretched I really hope you are not imagining things.... hold out for a few more days, i have all my for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SBear View Post
    Hi Ladies, hope you are all doing well. Wow so much has been happening it is hard to keep up!

The witch arrived today for me. The good I am taking out of it is that my cycle was exactly 28 days and it is the second cycle since the D&C.

Fingers crossed things happen soon

Trying not to think about it much though and keeping my mind pre-occupied. Fortunately I have been able to pre-occupy it a bit - having our engagment party this weekend yay!

Big hugs to you all
    Yay S-Bear!!
    Maybe you'll get drunk at your engagement & the rest will be history, oh well if you ovulate really early lol
    Mine is due today, hasn't turned up, got excited, tested BFN :-(
    But that's okay, having my laparoscopy & d&c type thing, then hopefully some answers.....

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks..... :'(

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - BFN
    IVF all over for us for now..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MARTTC For This Useful Post:

SBear  (26-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Streched - you have an amazing memory writing all those personals on your phone!!! I have the WORST memory, I have to do one by one!!
    Hold out testing just yet, if you can lol
    How quickly do you usually fall pregnant? Fingers crossed for you xxx

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks..... :'(

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - BFN
    IVF all over for us for now..