Closed Thread
Page 114 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1442
    Thanks
    Reviews
    For those of you that had a D&C, how long did your Dr recommend you wait before TTC?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the welcome guys.

Tap - my gyn said that we could start as soon as the bleeding stopped. He said that we had a 20% chance of being pregnant when I have my review at 6 weeks after the d&c.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    spidey - where is your mum's 50th? I flew adelaide Sydney at around 36/37 weeks nil issues. It was a direct flight though and I figured that If I had a baby in an hour and a half there was no issue going to happen. It depends on your history though.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hullabalu For This Useful Post:

blissfulfairy  (26-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    big hugs to all you lovely ladies xo (my little pictures arent working arrghh) Hope everyone is doing okay just a quick question - Anyone whos taking herbal medicine/vitex etc etc, how long till you noticed a difference? mood wise? cramps? pain? etc my naturopath told me it will take time for things to work but I should notice a difference my next AF as I was only on CD5(which was monday just gone) when I saw her, but all yesterday and today Ive been getting cramps right down my legs and across my lower abdo and today Ive been a teary blubbering mess! Does anyone know if this is normal? I know my body is sensitive to hormone changes but GEEZ, this is a fast change :|

Thanks
    Reviews
    MadHouse - I only gave the Vitex and other supplements the naturopath proscribed a few months and when I didn't notice a difference with my cycles I stopped taking them, so for me I don't think I gave them enough of a chance to work properly maybe?

But wow, if you're noticing those changes already then that's really fast!

I do actually remember I had mid cycle spotting with the vitex which I didn't usually get before taking it but my actual long cycle length didn't decrease.

I hope it works for you, some ladies get really excellent results with it

As for me I think my cycle may have shortened after stopping breastfeeding, I had a big temperature spike this morning and tons of (TMI) cm, which normally happens around 5 days before I ovulate. The opks are getting darker too. I also have a Maybe Baby so I might try using that again, although its been pretty hit or miss in the past.

Far out, who knew there were so many intricacies involved in TTC hey girls?!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    madhouse - I was on vitex 10 days when I got pg with my last angel baby. That was after 6 or 7 failed cycles after the first loss. I got a pos OPK the strongest since I had used them. I took them for the same amount of time for both my kids, so they work pretty much instantly for me. I also get some cramping after a few days of using them. I read that's normal, didn't have mood swings though

Most naturos say 3 months though...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tap View Post
    For those of you that had a D&C, how long did your Dr recommend you wait before TTC?
    My obs said wait one cycle.

Luey, it is in April and I would be spending a day each way on the plane with ds who will turn 2 while we are there. Rockhampton - Adelaide via Brissie as you cannot get direct. Ds was born naturally at 39 weeks but due to his birth and size they are pushing for me to have a c/s next time around or atleast be induced early. I will fight both options when the time comes but you never know so I'd rather make sure I'm no more than about 32 weeks at the time just to be safe and make sure I can fly!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    tap - my OB encouraged me to start trying as soon as the bleeding stopped. He cited studies that said the sooner you get pregnant again the better. They all have their own opinions on this.

Spidey - I now can see why you perhaps want to wait. I guess it will also give you a break with no pressure. Maybe if you intentionally try *not* to get pregnant you will? Murphy's law.

madhouse - hopefully vitex is doing it's thing.

Del - when do you have your scan? How are you feeling? Sending you huge

Hoping - I hope the OPKs got super dark and you got some 'action'

me - nothing here. I think my period has gone, now feeling a bit better so DH might get something me too. I have been too sick to be deprived though. It was perfect timing for my period and sick though. Has anyone had a cycle not using OPK's and got pregnant? I *really* want it to happen this month for timing reasons but want to take the pressure off too. We will just need to have lots of sex

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    hey girls my hcg is now down to 280 from 460 3 days before this lot of bloods, so it's coming down nicely. Have a scan tomorrow arvo as I'm still bleeding and the dr said I shouldn't. I'm not worried though, I read you can bleed up to 6 weeks after the injection. I'm still getting some very mild twinges, but the dr said that's normal.

Just feeling relieved that soon this will all be behind me...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Del - that is good news. It sounds like they are keeping a good eye on you.