Closed Thread
Page 113 of 149 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1481
    tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow so many new faces since I was last here. Sorry you find yourselves here. As the grandma of this thread (11 months now) I'm hoping it's my turn to leave soon.

FTM I'm not surprised that your FS said that actually. My clinic doesn't allow any supplements not prescribed by their own inhouse dietician. Herbs can be very powerful and interact with pharmaceutical drugs in unexpected ways. I hope so much this cycle is your cycle xoxox

Sorry for lack of personals. Can't keep up! Anyway I had egg pickup today, we got 9 eggs, 7 of which were mature. I'll find out tomorrow how many fertilised. On the couch feeling very sore now but glad that we are one step further along the way. Hopefully our turn soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Tiggerfields, I hope it's your turn! Take it easy for now atleast.

I just can't do personals on my phone, it moves too fast in here!!

I think I'm out this month. Had some cramping and spotting last night but I think it's AF on her way rather than implant If she hasn't rocked up tomorrow I will test. But, if indeed its not our month it will be a couple of months before we can start ttc again. I need to be able to fly interstate next year for my mum's 50th so am planning not to be too pregnant at that time haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys - I'm a newbie here but was comforted to see so many others in the same boat that I felt I should post.
    I had a D&C for a blighted ovum on 3 July, at 8.5 weeks. It was my first pregnancy and I had really naively thrown myself into so many beautiful hopes and dreams. Now I know I will be more realistic about how often m/c's occur next time around. I am terrified that we will have problems conceiving again but this one happened in only our third month of trying so I know that isn't rational thought.

I initially thought that TTC again would make me a nervous wreck but it has actually made me so much more positive and I am thankful that my gyn said we could try again immediately. I had strong ovulation type pains on Wed (15 days after D&C) so hoping that things are getting back on track. From what I have read there seems to be so much variation in when ovulation/AF happens after m/c and what to expect that I am just having to resign myself to waiting to see instead of focusing intently on the symptoms as I would normally do.

Good luck to everybody else that is in the same boat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one to welcome NicT to our awesome group

These are the loveliest bunch of ladies in here that you'll ever find and I have found so much comfort in them, as I'm sure you will find also. I hope your stay is short and sweet in here and I'm sorry for your loss.

Quick one .. AF arrived with an absolute vengenance! Doesn't surprise me really considering this cycle went to 50 days!!! I have decided (finally) to give Clomid a go on this cycle in the hope that I have a strong ovulation as the last one seemed to be quite borderline. Here's hoping Clomid can make a super mature egg or two!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Firsttimemummy - sorry for the arrival of AF . Fingers crossed the Clomid does the trick next cycle.

Spideysmummy - hopefully AF doesn't arrive for you and good luck with testing today!

Tiger - good luck with your egg collection results today and hope you're not feeling too sore.

NicT - I'm so sorry for your loss . I'm only new here too after my second confirmed loss since November (but doctor thinks I've had more in the past), and these ladies are just wonderful and so supportive. Sometimes you just need to share with someone who has been through the same thing and understands. Hopefully you will get your sticky baby and won't be here for long .

As for me I had my GP appointment yesterday, scan results are all clear apart from that little bit of fluid remaining so no D&C which is a relief. She did the referral to the Royal Women's Recurrent Miscarriage Clinic and I went through all of the dates I had written down for when I think I've had prior losses over the years and there was about 10 occasions we discussed which was pretty intense! She rang the RWH clinic before I saw her and they said I was eligible to be referred so that's a big relief, now just waiting for the appointment letter.

DH is unsure about trying next cycle before we see the clinic but I want to as I know if we don't, I will be too terrified to ever try again! And at least if we do fall pregnant next cycle, we will be under the care of the miscarriage clinic who I've heard will keep a close eye on us and do scans every week or two.

Also, I ordered my OPKs from Pregnancy Shop Online at about 1:30pm Wednesday and they were delivered yesterday morning! Very impressed .

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    FTM good luck with the Clomid, I know quite a few Clomid bubbas. Hopefully this is the answer for you.

Spidey - hopefully the witch has kept away.

hoping - glad to hear you're in good hands. Hopefully it's the change you need.

AFM we got 100% fertilisation of our mature eggies so we have seven day 1 embies in the lab. Grow embies grow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerfields View Post
    AFM we got 100% fertilisation of our mature eggies so we have seven day 1 embies in the lab. Grow embies grow!
    That's awesome right?!?! It sounds awesome!! 7 embies!! yayyyy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    That's awesome right?!?! It sounds awesome!! 7 embies!! yayyyy!!
    I was thinking the same thing! I don't know anything at all about the process of the fertilisation of the eggs but seven sounds like a really great result!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great result Tigger! I hope they're all happily doubling away as we speak!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ding dong the witch is here

Plans to TTC must be put on hold.

I really want to keep trying, as I feel when the time is right it will happen. But on another note Murphy's law - id fall pregnant next cycle.

I really don't want to miss my mum's 50th and driving isn't an option - so I have to make sure I'd be no more than about 32 maybe 34 weeks in order to be able to fly. Sooo, I will be back in here in a couple of months. I hope you have all moved on by then!

Welcome newbies and good luck to everybody else. I pray for a sticky bub for all of you!