Page 112 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1442
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kj - good work.

Hoping - I by ineternet cheapies, need to restock

nic - glad you are staying warm

me - feelign a bit better. AF arrived just what i wanted when I was sick, a bit early too. Surprisingly I am ok. must b all the panadeine . Onwards and upwards. Last month was less about 'trying' and more about fun and because I wanted to. So it doesn't feel liek a 'waste'. Been there done the fWP( f with purpose ) trying to keep it from DH and it is horrible. I guess that is why i am trying to say keep the fun there. Plus if it happens this month it will be in school holidays too. But what will be will be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stretched, thanks I've just ordered some opks from Pregnancy Shop online so we'll see how I go with them. Your pattern of ewcm sounds very similar to mine and I also have long cycles, 38 - 44 days usually so not all that regular either. I just weaned my youngest from breastfeeding a couple of weeks ago so hopefully my cycles shorten a bit now. Have fun DTD for fun, it's easy to forget that it's supposed to be fun when you're on the TTC rollercoaster!

luey - sorry for the arrival of AF, that sucks . Fingers crossed for you that next month is your month!

I was just thinking I remember the month when I fell pregnant with my youngest I was taking Evening Primrose Oil and Vitamin B6. Do any of you ladies take these? I'm wondering whether I should start again or wait until I have some blood tests done first?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just a quick one so apologies for the lack of personals ..

Well looks like I'm out. I went to the toilet and when I wiped there was a tiny little speck of blood. Nothing since then but I'm certain it's AF letting me know she's on her way .. boooo! I'm due Friday/Saturday so there goes that. I'm disappointed but not devastated which is definitely a step in the right direction! At least I ovulated!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Wow this thread moves so quickly I just can't do personals. Just wanted to update I FINALLY got my results and my count has come down 20% with another test frid. It's all very bitter sweet. Relieved to no end but I know now my baby has flown away I'm feeling heaps better the constant dull ache and twinges have stopped and my boobs are hardly sore now. I'm feeling so many emotions...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stretched - yes, my psychologist asked yesterday how the communication was going between us, I said text messages and notes, he just shook his head, but then I reminded him that he very rarely spoke anyway, now its just a matter of me staying in the room, keeping to myself and using the kitchen when he isn't. My psych said I need to get out and that it's unhealthy for me to stay but he understands that I can't afford it, and is going to write a letter to go with the DHS application.

Tormy, thanks, it's frustrating and I'm not looking forward to the power bill, but at least i'm not shivering/shaking inside anymore.

FTM and Del -

Thanks
    Reviews
    Del, I'm so, so sorry for your loss . I think it's normal to feel a range of different emotions and that it's exacerbated by the hormones also. That being said, it just plain sucks and I'm sorry.

NicM - I don't know your history as I'm just new to this thread but it sounds like you're going through a tough time and I just wanted to offer some big .

I'm probably contributing to this thread moving so fast, sorry guys, I don't have any family support in real life and I feel bad burdening my couple of close friends that I've told with all of this. I've found a lot of comfort from reading about others who have experienced/are experiencing similar situations, so big thanks to you guys .

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hopingtosoonbeamummy For This Useful Post:

NicM  (19-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big thumbs down to the witch arriving for you girls! Onward and upward, I hope your BFPs are waiting for you this cycle!

Del - great news the levels are dropping. Hope you're coping ok - sending you big cyber-hugs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!

Del

AFM, well I thought AF was on her way but after that tiny speck of blood yesterday, there has been nothing since. Had a temp spike this morning too so who knows what the flock my body is doing to me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update from me.

Ok I am definitely out .. AF just arrived.

Oh well .. on to next month!

Update: Spoke with my FS and she suggests I start using 50mg of Clomid this cycle to increase my progesterone as it was a little low. To be honest, I feel that I need to give the Vitex just one more month and then if nothing changes on my progesterone reading after ovulation then I will stop the Vitex and start the clomid. Fingers majorly crossed the Vitex works for this last attempt!
    Last edited by FirstTimeMummy2012; 19-07-2012 at 11:49.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi gals - just a quick one to say hi and I'm sorry for those of you who are out this month. I'm terrible at personals ... sorry!

The two I remember without scrolling ...

Del, I'm glad your levels are dropping so you won't need another injection or surgery

And Hopingsoon - don't apologise. We all are here for support and we're happy to give it