Closed Thread
Page 109 of 149 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1481
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mhm - I hope you feel better now. Have a good sleep tonight

Tap - you are welcome to hang around. I hope all goes well for you for your procedure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

mum2Isabel it took 54 days for mine to arrive after d&c and when i fell pg i hadn't had one for 3 months! I was actually booked into dr to get some tests done etc when I found out i was pg. So obviously i was ovulating the previous 3 months. Was very strange...

Hoping i will get regular cycles now on but won't be too worried if i don't coz things have happened...just hoping we don't have to wait another year!

Hope everyone has had a good weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stretched - I have a portable heater now, and am using it, but the power bill is in my name so I'll have to pay for it. I'm going to have to suck it up for around 6 months, hopefully I will get a part time job soon. Not just for the money, but to be able to spend less time at home too.

M2I- I didn't get AF until 7 months down the track and my GP wasn't concerned and wasn't going to give me anything to bring it on. I still had a supply of the pill and ended up going back on that for a month to bring it on myself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting for AF to arrive. I think it should be due tomorrow. Had a blood test to check pregnancy at fertility clinic on friday and they said it was negative. I would've been about 12-13dpo. So I'm out this month, right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lovable, personally I'd still have a glimmer of hope until the wicked witch shows but I guess being fs they would know lots of hugs

AFM - since we decided that we would just see what happens this month, I don't even remember when my last period was exactly & when it would be due. I THINK I am due the end of this week, so if AF hasn't shown up by the weekend I will test. I don't want to symptom spot - but I've been peeing a lot! I even woke up 3 times last night to pee?! Which is odd... And it doesn't feel like a uti... We will see.

I really should have planned better.... If I am indeed utd now, then bubs would be due around end of March. I am meant to be flying interstate in April for my mums 50th !!! So if I am not utd now, we will stop trying for a couple of months so that I will still be able to fly at that time.

I hope we see some more bfps and sticky bubs in here soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I've been MIA lately .. very busy!

Angelis13 so sorry for your loss and like PP, I really hope your stay here is short

Cozwesty, I hope your AF returns or you get your BFP!

Aneglini, you'd be about 10dpo now right? How are you going?

Themadhousemamma, Good luck with the naturopath! I started seeing one after my D&C in March and I am SOOOO glad I did! She is a godsend!

Stretched, how was the night away?? Oh la la! Hope you caught the eggy!

Tap, so sorry you find yourself here

Mum2Isabel, how frustrating AF hasn't showed! Biggest hugs and just hang tight!

Lovable, so sorry you got a BFN this cycle Never say never I guess so just wait and see if AF shows .. I hope she stays away!

Luey, if you need time away from the hub we all understand. Sometimes I need to just get away from time to time which I do.

SBear, here's hoping your cycles return to normal.

Spideysmummy, I hope the peeing is a good sign! Fingers crossed you get your BFP!

Del, I hope you're ok hun

Hugs to anyone I missed.

AFM, not really much to report. Am currently about 10dpo (I think). I've had a really stuffed up nose since about 5dpo and yesterday woke up with the sorest throat ever! I think I may be getting the flu again
    I'm seeing our FS today so I'm excited and scared and apprehensive so we'll see what happens!
    Last edited by FirstTimeMummy2012; 16-07-2012 at 09:28.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

CozWesty  (17-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone I'm a mum to two beautiful daughters (3 and 14 months) and after TTC # 3 for 12 months I just suffered my second miscarriage (last was in November) in a row at 5 weeks on Saturday. After visiting the ER with bleeding on Saturday morning, I miscarriaged at home on Saturday night.

I'm seeing my GP this afternoon and am hoping to be referred to have some blood tests done to investigate a little further. Considering I've had two healthy children in the past, these losses just don't make any sense to me. Then again when does it ever make sense.

Anyway I'm hoping to make some friends and gain support from and also offer support to others who have experienced such loss. We have decided to try again straight away as I know that if I don't, I will be too terrified to ever try again! One loss was awful but two was gutwrenching.
    Last edited by hopingtosoonbeamummy; 16-07-2012 at 10:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luey – I hope every 2nd day works, cost that’sall we’ve managed so far. I count DPO as0 is the day after the +OPK (eg. you ovulate 24-48 hours after the surge andyour ovulation day is day zero) Thisworks for me as AF usually starts late on 14dpo, 1st thing 15dpo(which becomes CD1).

Nic – Even though it might make you pretty busy, work isgood for the sanity a lot of the time I think. DH comments how much happier I am when I am working, even if it’s just 1day a week. Have you got a mink blanket too? They’re a bit tacky, but oh sooo warm!

Spideysmum –those symptoms sound good. Don’t worry about the timing not being ‘perfect’– I think that’s the way life is often meant to work out! Just to keep us onour toes!

FTM – kudos to you for not testing! I’m an unashamed POAS addict and I couldnever hold off testing before a FS appt, just to check! I hope the appt goes well and you get somepositive answers/options.

Loveable – has the witch arrived? I’m still hoping that wasn’t an evap theother day for you!

Hoping – welcome, so sorry for your losses and I hope yourstay in this thread is only a short one. I have also had 2 losses now which I am shocked by as apart from havingmy dates wrong, DD was issue-free. Hopefully our sticky babies are not far away!

Hi to all the ladies, there seem to be a few still waitingfor the 1st AF post-loss. It’sa gut-wrenching wait and I recall how happy I was when the witch finally arrive– and I never though I’d be happy at that!! I hope everyone is going well and I imagine a few will have kiddies backto school this week so hopefully feeling less stressed. I still have another week of hols over herebut DD in daycare today so I can do ‘bookwork’ (read: bubhub procrastination).

CD13 here and all looking good to O pretty soon. Haven’t done an OPK yet but yesterday’s was abit darker and the EWCM has started. I’mvery happy and hoping it means my hormones are more normal after this loss thanafter my D&C. Of course we managed some BDing while away on sat, but noaction last night as DH wanted to stay up and watch the bike riding! I swear if we don’t fall preg this month I’mblaming the Tour de France!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone.

The witch hasn't arrived yet. Was expecting some kind of spotting or full on AF sat and sun. Was at supermarket this morning and thought I'd buy some first responses (habit). Did a test when I got home and got a dark bfp. I am really quite in shock. Especially since hearing the nurse say on Friday my blood test was negative. I am so so scared. I feel like I can't be happy yet. I called the fertility clinic back and they sounded quite surprised. I am having more blood tomorrow morning and will get results in the afternoon.

I don't even know if this is possible. I know blood tests are extremely sensitive. Could I have implanted late? I have zero symptoms except AF being a day late.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo! Dark BPF is a great sign - I'm guessing it wasn't FMU either? I think it depends if they do quantitative HCG or not. With DD my 1st blood test was just a "pregnancy test" which doesn't check the level and only comes back positive if your level is over 5 or 10 I think. With my last angel bub I had a quantitative done 6 days after my 1st BFP on FRER and my HCG was 20, so would have had to have been no more than 5 when the second line first appeared. At that time the ICs I had were still saying neg too. I don't trust symptoms anymore after my losses, so don't stress. I'd say just get consecutive quantitive HCGs done to put your mind at ease.

No points for guessing what I'll be doing tonight - OPK just came up pos!