Closed Thread
Page 108 of 149 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1481
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm been trying to keep busy and stay off bub hub, I said try lol, I keep looking every now and then to see whats happening, hoping to see some BFP.

Boost - Congratulations

I was going to come back after AF arrived. I keep trying not to think about the last few months but it makes it hard that there is still no AF its been 6 and a half weeks since d&c, so who knows when that will show up, I have no pms symptoms. I dunno when I am supose to see a doctor about no AF my paperwork said AF should return in 4-6weeks, I have read that others have taken longer. I have never been a patient person lol, maybe I will wait until 8 weeks after d&c and then see a doctor about brining it on, surely that should be long enough, My hcg was only 13,000 at time of d&c and under 10 at 8day after d&c, so I thought it would have arrived by now. We haven't been preventing pregnancy since d&c so I did a test, BFN but that what i had exspected.

Because AF hasn't shown does that mean I am not ovulating?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies - love and hugs to all

AFM - Im a blubbering mess this morning. everything is bothering me. the bleeding from my period, the horrible cramps I get, my eyes are stinging, the kids are playing up and have rampaged the house theres popcorn all over the carpet, the biscuit container is emptied and smashed all over the kitchen floor, theres toys everywhere I stand and I just want to curl up into a ball and cry my eyes out but I cant. the kids wont look after themselves Id love to have a nice hot shower but I cant till Ive put the baby back down for his nap I just want to scream!!!!!

CozWesty is offline is loving life with my little Zilla X
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Delirium and tap

Themadhousemumma - I had that day yesterday. HUGE HUGS to you, go and have your nice hot shower, put the kettle on the boil and have a kit kat. You can deal with the fallout of everything after your tiny break. The day won't last forever and you can start fresh tomorrow.

AFM still waiting on AF although it's only been 4 weeks since I lost my angel baby. Also have to clean up the chaos of yesterdays crap day from hell. How can tiny people cause so much havoc???? Kudos to all those mums dealing with school holiday craziness

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry for the school holiday mayhem and miscarriages/bleeding being experienced.

AFM negative hcg test yesterday at 13dpo so AF will go ahead tomorrow or monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for the whinge earlier ladies, things are just getting to me abit.

cozwesty - ty hun

Well I just got out of a nice hot shower, bub is down for his nap and I put a nice fresh clean pair of pjs on and Im laying on the lounge letting the kids run riot! Housework can wait!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    madhousemumma - big hugs. I hope you have managed to have a bit of a break. It is so difficult at times.

Lovable - hugs

Cozwesty - I hope AF comes or you get a BFP

mum2Isabel - I hate waiting

I am going insane here and AF may not even come next week. I did get a surge on an OPK though so . When do you count DPO? Is it from when the surge has gone indicating the Ovulation has happened or when you get the positive? I am 7DPO if you count when I got the negative. If you think that has stopped me testing you are wrong!!!! I am so insane, I know it is too early but.cannot.stop. BFN today, what a surprise. I may need to get DH to hide them. Now trying to hold out until Tuesday or Wednesday. I want to know before I go away for work late next week so I can be sure what foods I can/can't eat. However if I am still getting BFN I will still have hope until AF arrives so really it is all a bit pointless.

I wish I could relax and not think about it all. Perhaps I need time away from bubhub......

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think Im feeling abit better tonight.

I packed up the kiddies and came to my mummas house to doggy sit her pooches while shes away. All kids are in bed asleep and im eating water iceblocks surfing bubhub!

OPKs.. where do you get them? are the ones you buy in bulk off ebay any good etc?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the info Delirium, I've just read the other thread you have started.

Fortunately things aren't looking quite as bad as first thought.

I didn't have an internal ultrasound done last weekend but did today (today's sonographer suggested the one last weekend was a bit slack not to have done one).

Ultrasound was showing some signs of supportive structures in the uterus and the black sac had changed shape, so probably being absorbed. HCG levels had risen slightly to 15000. They thought that with levels that high, they should see something on the ultrasound to show ectopic and I should have pain if it were in my tube, but nothing showing up. Combined with my lack of pain and lack of bleeding, they suggested it most likely is a missed miscarriage. Apparently HCG levels can plateau in these circumstances.

I have a D&C on Thurs and they will test the expelled products to check whether the pregnancy had been in the uterus or not.

I am feeling much more ok as I have some better idea of what has likely happened and some of my worst fears are likely not to be realised. The hospital staff were very good which helped a lot and my husband was very supportive. Long day however.

I realise now I probably have prematurely posted in this particular thread and possibly a different one would have been more applicable at this point in time.

But I hope to learn from some of the experiences others are having about TTC again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tap View Post
    Thanks for the info Delirium, I've just read the other thread you have started.

Fortunately things aren't looking quite as bad as first thought.

I didn't have an internal ultrasound done last weekend but did today (today's sonographer suggested the one last weekend was a bit slack not to have done one).

Ultrasound was showing some signs of supportive structures in the uterus and the black sac had changed shape, so probably being absorbed. HCG levels had risen slightly to 15000. They thought that with levels that high, they should see something on the ultrasound to show ectopic and I should have pain if it were in my tube, but nothing showing up. Combined with my lack of pain and lack of bleeding, they suggested it most likely is a missed miscarriage. Apparently HCG levels can plateau in these circumstances.

I have a D&C on Thurs and they will test the expelled products to check whether the pregnancy had been in the uterus or not.

I am feeling much more ok as I have some better idea of what has likely happened and some of my worst fears are likely not to be realised. The hospital staff were very good which helped a lot and my husband was very supportive. Long day however.

I realise now I probably have prematurely posted in this particular thread and possibly a different one would have been more applicable at this point in time.

But I hope to learn from some of the experiences others are having about TTC again.
    Hi tap - I'm sorry you're going through this. It sounds so much like what I went through, except I had a cyst on my left ovary so the docs thought I had an ectopic, but they wouldn't say what they thought one way or another. It was two weeks of internal u/s twice a week, blood tests every other day for me, so I'm glad they didn't find anything in your tube. I was so scared I was going to lose a tube.

Everyone else - madhousemumma, I'm sorry you had such a bad day yesterday, though I'm glad your evening was getting better. It's amazing how everyday things can sometimes overwhelm us, isn't it?

Lovable - such a shame

AFM, CD9 here and not much going on!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sure is angelini!

Hope everyones day is going okay.

AFM - spent all morning in hospital. About 10pm last night got horrible tummy pains above my belly button which lasted all through the night. I hardly got any sleep so I went to the hospital this morning.. their disagnosis - go home and rest. Absolutely no idea but my liver and kidney tests came back clear. They gave me endone to dull the pain and sent me on my merry way. Im holding out till bed time so I can just go to bed and sleep sleep sleep!

Tomorrow WILL be a better day!