Closed Thread
Page 105 of 149 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1481
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear del. Sounds like you've had such a rough time, can't imagine what that must have been like. Take it easy and I'm sure your partner is helping u out best he can

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Thanks girls. I said to DH it would have been a min of 6 weeks before my cycle returned and another 2 to ovulate so really, it's only a month more. I'm totally gutted.

and re-reading my comments, I hope I didn't offend anyone that has aborted. My feelings are for my own body only, no judgment of others or what the abortion means to them. I just feel like I had a termination today. For someone that is intensively pro life for their own body, that's a terrible feeling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    hey girls, I'm beat so the update will be quick. u/s yesterday found the baby in my left tube, I was rushed to hospital and today was given metha-something or other to dissolve the pg Just got home. Thankful I avoided surgery as the gestation was small enough.

It's chemotherapy drug so I have to flush the loo twice for 3 days and can't ttc for 3 months. Feeling numb but I'm ok
    Del - I'm so so sorry to hear you have had to go through this
    No words can take away your pain & yes I can only imagine how hard it would have been to have to end the pregnancy that you were so so excited about
    Hugs!!

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks..... :'(

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - BFN
    IVF all over for us for now..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Del Just want to send you as many cyber hugs as I possibly can and to let you know, even though you dont really know me because Im only new, if you ever feel like it, I will be an ear to listen if you need to talk.

missybubble is offline I'm a strange one, but I'm good at it :)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so so sorry Del I know that no words can make it better but I am thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Del, I'm so sorry for your loss. Big hugs to you and your DH xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Del I was worried too. You poor thing. Take care of yourself and hubby and remember you didn't have a choice. So so unfair though. Will you put in a complaint about the hospital?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all in new to this thread I Had and MC that started Sunday I guess I'm kinda confused I was 5weeks 3days and the next day I had a blood test and hcg had dropped to 8 it had been 142 4w6d which to start didn't seem right to me but most people sai te yes it's fine I had another set of bloods done today and see the doc tomoz to find out but I was under the influence thT once ur hcg went under 10 symptoms should stop the bleed has almost stopped but othe things like sensitive nips and enlarged BBs as well as a few others how long will my body tease me like this ??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Del, I am so so sorry for your loss. It's cruel and unfair how we continue to get so close only to have it ripped away from us. There are no words I can say that can change what has happened but I want you to know I am praying for the healing of your body and your heart. Much love your way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. I know I haven't neen in for a while- I was taking a BH break. But this morning I got a bfp!

Thought you could all use some hugs, and Del, Im so sorry hun x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Boost For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (12-07-2012)