Closed Thread
Page 103 of 149 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1481
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Thanks hun. The dr called me, finally just now and said my count on thurs was 201. She was shocked the hospital sent me home. She said if they don't find a sac tomorrow at the u/s to get up to the hospital and they'll need to put me under to do a lap to look in my tubes. So I may be in surgery tomorrow god I hope that doesn't happen.

Still bleeding. Feeling really depressed. I said to dh it's like 2 m/c. Went thru the hell early last week of believing I had already m/c. Balled for days. To find I haven't m/c yet but it's coming.

Our stories seem very similar stretched. Did you have a heavy bleeding with clotting once it finally happened?

missybubble is offline I'm a strange one, but I'm good at it :)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Omg Delirium, that's terrible, I can't believe they just sent you home! How can someone refuse to come out when they're on call, wtf?? I would be so p!ssed with the hospital if I were you. You poor thing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh I hear you on the two MCs! I had my +HPT at CD26 then started bleeding (heavy like period but no clots) on CD 33. The bleeding settled to just brown spotting by CD39 but continued from then on. Scan at CD 41 showed empty uterus and was told I had miscarried. We were devastated and grieving.

But as my symptoms were increasing and HPTs getting darker still I got a HCG done again which was 182 at CD42 (=6wks) and 281 at CD44. Scan at CD47 (I'd guess my levels would have been 500 or so) when I should have been 6w5d showed a sac in uterus measuring 3mm (4w6d) but at least it ruled out ectopic. 5 days later my spotting turned red and I started to get mild cramping but symptoms stayed - I didn't get any more bloods as I was over it and my bloods rose perfectly during my missed MC.

At 8w4d I started to get bad cramps at night/in the morning and the bleeding was red and heavy enough to need a pad rather than a liner. At 8w6d I had another scan and the sac measured 5 days bigger than the scan before (eg. probably stopped growing the day the blood went red). The next day I had 4 hours of insane pain (didn't have any panadeine in the house!) and got an hour or two of the pain again each night/morning (but had panadeine ready) for another 3 days as well as some cramping through the day. I only ever passed small clots and would only ever class the flow as medium. I was sort of waiting for some massive gush or passing of clots but it never happened.

I think the day of the worst pain was when the sac must have detached and my bleeding lasted about 2 weeks after that and I ovulated a few days after the bleeding stopped. I had a scan a few days before the bleeding stopped and it showed the sac was gone and just a bit of blood in my uterus.

What's going on with you does sound so similar and I hope like me yours does not turn out to be ectopic. It is so scary because everything you google for low/slow rising levels and spotting comes up ectopic! At least it sounds like your doctor is onto it even if the hospital was hopeless!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Del I am so sorry to hear the hell you are going through at the moment. This treatment is disgusting! Be sure to put a complaint in.

I had terrible treatment at the hospital last year where I had my d/c...should have put a complaint in but didn't. I believe the treatment given to me did not help my coping with what I was going through.

Sending big hugs to you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you today Del, I hope the scan gives you some good answers!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I've started bleeding a bit more with some pain so i think this is the beginning of the end. 8 weeks today

I'll update this arvo, appointment is at 3.15

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    nothing but massive hugs Del

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Del . I hope you are ok. Take care honey. Take all the time you need.

Nothing doing here, just waiting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you Del, hope everything goes your way

AFM: bleeding stopped day 9, now it's just a matter of wait and see if cycle is back to normal or if that was just a withdrawal bleed from coming off the pill. God I hope it's back to normal.

Quick Question: I joined the group but didn't go into any of the threads, now I can't find how to get to them lol... help please
    Last edited by NicM; 11-07-2012 at 10:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NicM View Post
    Thinking of you Del, hope everything goes your way

AFM: bleeding stopped day 9, now it's just a matter of wait and see if cycle is back to normal or if that was just a withdrawal bleed from coming off the pill. God I hope it's back to normal.

Quick Question: I joined the group but didn't go into any of the threads, now I can't find how to get to them lol... help please
    Hi Nic!

Just go to the top of the page and click on Friends Finder and then click on Groups. You'll find it there.