Closed Thread
Page 102 of 145 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1442
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    and what dill gets my hopes up saying this could be a viable pg? I'm just so angry right now and if I rupture a tube let me tell you that hospital is going down....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Del I'm so sorry you're going through all this - it sounds so much like what I just went through! My levels were rising about 60% every 72 hours which just put them into a 'viable' doubling time, but the overall level was off the charts low already by 5 weeks since they were rising so slowly. I was also so paranoid about every ache and twinge, I was always having pain on one side when sitting/driving. Along with the bleeding that started at CD32 (heavy) then constant spotting I was petrified of an ectopic. I was so relieved once they found the sac - my levels would have been less than 1000 at that stage (they say you won't see anything at under 1000). As you know, it was not a viable preg, the growth was slow, then I eventually miscarried naturally. But it was not ectopic - despite having so many symptoms (especially the slow doubling/bleeding). So please don't stress too much (easier said than done!!) about it being ectopic. I'll be thinking of you as I know just how you must be feeling!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    So you can't see anything under 1000? based on my rate I should be only maybe 350 by tues... so they probably won't see anything?

God I'm so stressed this is hell.

and I'm getting pain on the left side now... so maybe that's a good sign???

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is so not right!!! I would be putting in a complaint about the hospital and especially the ON CALL tech who should come in no matter what. It makes me so angry. I can't imagine how angry you are Del.

Coz- I was a 28 day cycle before m/c. AFter the D&C it took 7 very long weeks to get AF back. Don't know about the next cycle yet.

AFM- CD21 for me. According to another site I use for charting I o'd on CD18 which I don't think is right. However if it is right then DH and I haven't got much of a hope since we didn't BD much around that time- only once. Oh well I guess we'll see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Del - That is not good. How frustrating. Hopefully you aren't in too much discomfort. It is not at all crazy to have that hope. With my mmc when the foetal heart rate had dropped even more to 56 and measuring small I said to DH 'maybe it is super fit and petite' I had had a hope that it would be ok. We levels were spot on too.

Hi to everyone else. Too puffed I had to work today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Del, they say you can't see anything below 1000 but i would have been well under when they could see the sac so does not mean they won't see anything.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg del that is so not okay! If they really suspect ectopic they never should have sent you home as pps have said they can be really dangerous!!!! If you are still in pain I would be going back there today. AND I would make a complaint regardless.

I hope you're doing okay

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nawww Del how are you doing today? I hope you're ok!! Please keep us posted!

to all of you and to the lovely newbies. I hope your stay is short in here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Del, one other thing is don't panic if the us shows you have a cyst on one ovary. With DD I didn't know my dates so they thought I was further along and couldn't find anything in my uterus but could see the CL cyst on my ovary and had me panicked as they said an ectopic could be hiding behind the cyst. Even a week later when the sac showed up in my uterus they were still concerned as they said it could be a phantom sac.

I have everything crossed for you that 1st of all they find the sac in your uterus, and following that that you can be one of the miracle stories of slow rising levels that lead to a successful preg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretched View Post
    Del, one other thing is don't panic if the us shows you have a cyst on one ovary. With DD I didn't know my dates so they thought I was further along and couldn't find anything in my uterus but could see the CL cyst on my ovary and had me panicked as they said an ectopic could be hiding behind the cyst. Even a week later when the sac showed up in my uterus they were still concerned as they said it could be a phantom sac.

I have everything crossed for you that 1st of all they find the sac in your uterus, and following that that you can be one of the miracle stories of slow rising levels that lead to a successful preg.
    That's a good point - I had a cyst on my ovary which was vascular so they were all convinced it was ectopic, but wouldn't admit that's what they thought. Nobody would give me their honest opinion. I did have an empty sac which they, like Stretched, thought was a 'phantom sac'. After D&C they found it was pregnancy tissue and recent u/s showed cyst had gone (according to useless tech).

How are you feeling today?