Closed Thread
Page 101 of 149 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1481
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies, sorry I know I'll miss some people as I've been so busy with work I've not been able to do much more than skim through the posts.

Mickey - sorry no useful advice but hopefully this will be like a 'normal' cycle and you O sooner rather than later.

Spideys Mum - welcome, I hope your stay in here is a short one once you start TTC. After my 1st loss I had been having bad morning sickness/fatigue so needed a break from being pregnant and we started TTC about 2 1/2 months later. Also felt I needed time to recover from the D&C, as well as the shock of a missed m/c. With my recent loss, I had bleeding from the start, so even though I got to about 9 weeks, I could never assume everything was OK and as it was a natural m/c a lot of my grieving happened while miscarrying. So I felt ready to start TTC again straight away. Each person and each loss is different and you just need to follow your heart.

Angelini - fx it's implantation bleeding but m/c's seem to do crazy things to our bodies. I've just had my 1st AF since my 2nd m/c and had very light spotting for 3 days before it started. I never get spotting except for the evening before it starts usually! So I'd expect anything.

Hi to everyone else, my thoughts are with you all (and Del too if you're lurking!). AF has been pretty normal thankfully. Looking forward to 2 weeks off from work and looking after myself - hopefully getting my body ready for a successful pregnancy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well, unfortunately you're right, Stretched; my body is just not back to normal. AF arrived at about 5am which makes this a 25 day cycle - my shortest ever and only 12dpo. I guess it would have been too easy to go straight back into a normal cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angelini - Hopefully your body will sort itself out. On the bright side at least you aren't wondering and you are out of your misery sooner. Bring on the next cycle

Spidey'smum - After a long drawn out process we can finally TTC. I think I am day 1-2 post O? I don't know, I am no longer getting positive on my OPK so now the waiting begins again.

CDinOZ- It is hard when there is so much inconsistency out there. What works for one person doesn't necessarily work for the other either.

Me - I think I O'd. OPK no longer positive Now the waiting begins.

CozWesty is offline is loving life with my little Zilla X
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you are all enjoying this weekend. How long has it taken to get your AF back after a mc? My temps and symptoms are all over the place and my body still seems to be sorting itself out. I want to know what to expect.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CozWesty View Post
    Hope you are all enjoying this weekend. How long has it taken to get your AF back after a mc? My temps and symptoms are all over the place and my body still seems to be sorting itself out. I want to know what to expect.
    Hey Coz,
    Before my m/c my cycles were an average on 26 days.
    First AF was 5 days late, the following was about 3, the next cycle was back to normal & has been ever since....
    Sorry it's such a painful wait - I know

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks..... :'(

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - BFN
    IVF all over for us for now..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Coz, my cycles were 29 days before - first AF after d&c was 36 days and now my second was only 25. This one is worse than the last, bad cramps when I didn't have any last month.

It's so frustrating not knowing what's going on, hopefully everything gets back to normal soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think I'm going to find it hard to keep up in here on my phone!!

Hugs to all of you trying to figure out your cycles

Personally I am very lucky and pretty much always run like clockwork, even after my d&c.

We have decided that we aren't going to use protection, so I guess you could say we are now actively ttc However I am not charting etc yet, will just wait & see what happens. We were super lucky last time we fell pregnant first cycle ttc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I'm still in limbo. Went to the regional hospital 60km away today worried about the pains in my side. Was taken right thru. Said they were worried about ectopic. Said they wre calling in the pathologist and u/s girl from on call. Put a canula in my arm jic I needed surgery. Put me on a drip. Bloods come back as rising to 282, up from 120 on Monday. Which isn't doubling every 48 hours and I should be at about 40000 not 280. The stupid dr said this could mean a viable pg (how can it be with levels that low???) or it;s in my tube (which is what I think)..... then wait for it.... THEY SEND ME HOME BC THE U/S PERSON REFUSED TO COME OUT according to her you can't see anything at 7-8 weeks which is just bull sh*t.

So now I have to wait until Tues for an u/s.

What are the symptoms of a blighted ovuum? bc this clearly is an abnormal pg... but now I have this tinge of hope that maybe a miracle will happen. I know, it lacks logic, but I can't help it. I'm also spotting still

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, hon, that is not on! My levels were like that when they were deciding between ectopic or missed m/c. Doc said if the numbers didn't double and only went slightly up or slightly down, it was likely to be ectopic! Are you still in pain?! I can't believe they can have someone on call and then let them refuse to come in! You should DEFINITELY complain about the situation. Ectopic pregnancies are so dangerous ... if you *do* have one and it ruptures, it can cause internal bleeding and you won't have time to travel 60km again!!

With mine, my levels almost doubled once or twice but I never had any pain and consistently had very light pink spotting for the two week nightmare. It's your hormones going slightly up and the soreness on one side that has me really concerned, del ... can you call the hospital again and tell them how concerned you are?

If the pain gets ANY worse, pleeeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeeee go back straight away!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Yeah I was told to call an ambulance if the pain gets bad. I'm so fuked off, who sends home a woman with low HcG that is not doubling every 48 hours and side pain????? and I asked the dr, to test him, what HcG I should be, which is around 40000, and he said quote "ummm, ummm not sure but I do know it should double every 48 hours". No Sh*t sherlock