Closed Thread
Page 100 of 145 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1442
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tormy - huge hugs hun. Know idea what CD I am. I had my D &C June 15, CD 20 I guess? Really only CD 14ish as the HCG levels taken a week later were 2.3.

Bluelips - welcome, sorry you are here though. The D &C was not so bad. I really didn't want one, had misprostal. Seemed to work, find out weeks later I had retained products as I still had residual HCG and had a D&C 3 weeks ago. I am hopeing it does the trick. I know of other people who it worked for. The procedure wasn't too bad. everyone was so lovely. I have recovered well and quickly. I think I have EWCM today.

FTM - hi
    Hi to everyone else

My OPK looked quite dark. I think I have EWCM today, was there when I wiped. In-laws are staying and I think that may restrict things a bit. I am encouraging DH to come to bed 'early' which for him is 10-11pm. I have not told him i think I am O'ing as he doesn't want to know. Trying to be subtle yet at the same time getting the message accross is hard
    Last edited by Hullabalu; 04-07-2012 at 22:08.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Marttc... Great info... Explains a few things for me! Last month I consumed litres of pineapple juice... With neg results! But each time I actually do get UTD I crave ice all the time, can't get enough of it... Habit I need to kill quick! Think I might need to investigate more food info... Hmm I'll give anything a go!

CozWesty is offline is loving life with my little Zilla X
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MARTTC View Post
    My acupuncturist said things NOT TO EAT whilst ttc or pregnant are chives, eggplant, mango & pineapple! All these things bring on periods...
    I had almost all of these frequently I really hope that it is just a coincidence.
    Also peppermint and camphor are a no-no for TTC/pregnancy as they bring on bleeding so no Vics for those trying but having colds :s

My HCG levels didn't drop to 0 until a few weeks after but I also bled for a few weeks too. I'm also in the "I really want to get pregnant asap" boat, which might just be coping with the loss?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CozWesty For This Useful Post:

BlueLips  (05-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MARTTC View Post
    Girls I wanted to share something with you all, not sure about your thoughts / beliefs on alternative medicine.

My acupuncturist said things NOT TO EAT whilst ttc or pregnant are chives, eggplant, mango & pineapple! All these things bring on periods... BUT I guess you girls waiting for AF could have a bit to bring on af maybe??

Also has told me no chilled water, no ice cream, softdrink etc makes your uterus too cold for the baby...
    Thanks so much for sharing this, Marttc - I have a tin of pineapple I was going to open today!!

I'm sorry to see you new ladies here, but there is so much support. BL - I had a D&C and had no side effects; I would rather have a D&C and not have to worry about 'retained products' and end up having one anyway. My body didn't miscarry on its own, though, I would have much rather gone that way.

AFM - 10dpo and AF not due until Weds next week ... trying to hold out testing until then!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to angelini For This Useful Post:

BlueLips  (05-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry you find yourself here BlueLips ... massive hugs to you!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

BlueLips  (05-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Marttc- that's really odd since I was told the opposite about pineapple. I was told that the bromaline (or something like that) helps with implantation but you need to eat the core as well. So much info out there it's hard to know what to believe

Sorry for no more personals. I'll get back on tomorrow and give a better update.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning everyone.

CD - it is frustrating to have such differing information about just about everything under the sun! I'll wait to have pineapple ... just in case

AFM - I started spotting this morning at 11dpo. AF not due for five days so I'm not sure what's going on. It's only my second AF since d&c so maybe my cycles are just screwed up ... though I've never had a 24 day cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies.

I hope you don't mind me joining.

I had a missed m/c earlier this yr. We aren't actively ttc at the moment, but we are both getting very clucky again...

When did you start trying and how do you find the whole ttc / pregnancy after miscarriage?

Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Spideysmum

I personally started trying asap. We seemed to have bad luck with our timing though and missed the cycles in between our 1st m/c and the positive we just got last week (early m/c again though). I coped with the second better and worse in some respects.

Again, we are going to start trying asap again. I just stopped bleeding (started Monday when hcg was 3).

I was hoping to get some advice from those who have had positive pregs after miscarrying. My first m/c I got AF 3 weeks after my hcg dropped to 0 (hcg dropped to 0 1.5 weeks since the bleeding/mc). This time my hcg was 3 on Monday when bleeding started. I was going to assume it was like a normal AF and that I would O in abotu 14-17 days (I ahve a 28-31 day cycle) but now I am wondering if I could possibly O in the next week.

Thoughts?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Spideysmummy. Sorry for your loss but hopefully when you decide to TTC again you'll get a BFP quickly.

We started TTC as soon as we could. It took 7 weeks and 2 neg HPTs before AF came back. We're only in our next cycle now so we'll see what happens.

Mickey- I would take that as normal AF and your cycle returning to normal for you. Are you temping or checking any other symptoms (i.e. cervical mucus)? I discovered this month with temping I o'd much earlier than normal (I think anyway).

Angelini- how's the spotting? Hopefully it's just implantation bleeding.

to everyone. Sorry I can't scroll back any further right now.