+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    HI!
    Pls pick me... and pls tell me how to sign up for reviews as I cannot find the "control panel" anywhere

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Me please pick me.
    Two kids = weak pelvic floor = limited trampoline and skipping ability.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pelvic Floor Exercise DVD

Pick me please! Hi, I've just has my third child 8 weeks ago and am left with a very weakened pelvic floor (as well as huge stomach separation). I am desperate to get back to as normal as possible so any help will be most welcome!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Red face Pee or puddle

Since the death of my son in utero at 18 weeks I have been trying to get healthy and get in shape to try to minimize the risk of loss should we decide to try for another baby. Unfortunately after 2 labours my pelvic floor seems non existent and I can't even do a star jump without "leaking" I've been trying to do the kegal exercise regularly but I'm either forgetting too often or I'm not doing them right because there has been little to no improvement. I hate this reminder that everything is not as it should be and I'd love to try this kit

BabushkaMumma is offline Mothering with my whole heart as thats what my girls have given me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Would love a chance to improve my pelvic floor.

My third birth 8 weeks ago went well - but I still have a weak pelvic floor (naturally!) exasperated by my second birth.

I sustained a third degree tear (which needed repair 3 months later) and due to a hospital error - I ended up having 6 weeks of painful bladder retention (putting pressure on an already weak pelvic floor).

I also endured two weeks of painful catheters to restore strength to my bladder.

Needless to say, I was symptomatic for many months and it took many visits to an osteopath (who said I had the tightest yet weakest pelvic floor she had ever encountered) to get even close go good.

Now, I am slightly symptomatic again and would love the opportunity to restore my pelvic floor to a semblance of normal.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick me, pick me...please!

I would love the opportunity to take part in this test! I have three children aged 6, 3 and 2 and suffer from a very weak pelvic floor. I am determined to regain my health and fitness this year however find exercising uncomfortable and embarrassing because of 'leakage'. I am dEsperate and determined to improve this aspect of my life and would love some guidance!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skebn View Post
    HI!
    Pls pick me... and pls tell me how to sign up for reviews as I cannot find the "control panel" anywhere
    When you are logged in, scroll up to see the blue bar that goes across the screen that says 'conception, pregnancy, baby, toddler, you, win, etc'

Underneath that, you'll see a white bar with more links (in blue/purple). The first one on the left is 'User Control Panel'. Click on that and then Edit Profile. The option to be on the reviewer panel is part of your profile (you need to scroll down a bit to get to those fields). The info that you enter in there can't be seen by other members at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I would love to review this !!!!
    I panic every time I sneeze!!
    Pick me !!

MrJones&Me is offline sometimes as useless as the 'ueue' in queue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Pick me please!

I am still in significant pain since having a traumatic birth 10 weeks ago (I can't stand longer than an hour across a day), something like this would be ideal as I have no one to watch DD do I can go to a physio.
    I not only have urine incontinence... But incontinence elsewhere and I would like to try this, as I really want to avoid going to a physio, because the thought of what they have to do scares me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please pick me, i had severe SPD on both bavies and now 5 mths on i am in awful pain walking up hills and pushing the pram. I need to strenghten my core and pelvic area.