+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default 3 x testers needed for Pelvic Floor exercise DVDs

Our friends at Mishfit are looking for 3 bubhubber reviewers to test their pelvic floor exercise cd.

Name:  mishfitpelvicfloor.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  30.6 KB

Active Pelvic Practice – The Gift of Inner Strength : a double CD set of pelvic floor exercises and affirmations that help you correctly train your pelvic floor.

The meditation CD is to listen before going to sleep. Load the active CD into your ipod, car or listen while you are in your house – 10 mins per day is enough to make a big difference!

A strong pelvic floor not only improves incontinence (stopping “wee” accidents), but also improves your sexual enjoyment and flattening your lower belly!

Cds are also available to purchase for $35, plus postage & packaging from www.mishfit.com.au and also available from iTunes

If you'd like to review this double cd, this is what you need to do

Reply to this thread IF:
    • you are a mum and suffer some bladder weakness
    • you are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here)
    • your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address (user cp > edit profile to change your details - remember members cannot see this info, only admins can see this data)
    • you must live in Australia

By replying to this thread, you agree to:
    • use the cd conscientiously after you receive it
    • post a review in our reviews section within three weeks of receiving the product (but not before you have used it thoroughly)
    • your review must be at least 50 words long and written in a way that is easy to understand

If you agree to all the above, post in this thread saying Pick Me & let us know why you'd like to review this product!!

We'll look at all the posts that have been made 10am Thursday morning (15 March) Brissie time, and select three lucky viewers. If you have completed your Reviewer Panel details correctly, we'll have your name and address and will be able to send you your cds.

Preference will be given to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. Here's our How to add a review guide if you need some help.

And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Pick me.....

33weeks pregnant with a weak pelvic floor and the kids have come down with a cold.....need I say more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Pick me

29 weeks pregnant with my third child in well - first born to this one is 26 months...
    Not having a long break between bubs has left me well... We get the picture lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to try it, after five children my pelvic floor needs a little help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Pick me please!

I gave birth to a 10lb baby last year and have definitely noticed things are not as strong as they used to be. This became especially apparent last week when I had a nasty cough.

I promise I will listen to the CD every day and night because I really want a stronger pelvic floor and I always forget to do my Kegels.

Please pick me!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Pick Me Please!!

after 3 children i am left with a mummy muffin and leak when i sneeze or cough or jump. would be nice to tone that up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pick me!

2 kids later.... I am scared to sneeze or laugh

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been looking for something like this recently.
    I had a small prolapse after my last baby and still need to get more tone back. I'd love to test and review it.
    Thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    pick me please, I have had 2 babies, I also have a large fibroid which adds extra pressure to my already stressed PF muscles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pick Me Please!Im currently 19 weeks pregnant with baby number 4 and this is my 3rd pregnancy in 3 years and my pelvic floor is in need of HELP!

I have noticed in the last 2 weeks that if I allow my bladder to get full then I am asking for trouble.... because if i sneeze, cough or someone/something makes me laugh then it is all over and not a good look as a pregnant lady makes a run for the nearest loo...