+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lock and Lu View Post
    11 isn't too early for lunch. If that's what you've gotta do then do it. Then give her a decent afternoon tea when she wakes up.

DS is 13 months and he has one day sleep. Sometimes I'll give him a big morning tea around 10.30 and put him down at 11. Then when he wakes up I'll give him a sandwich. On other days I'll give him lunch around 11/11.30 and then put him down. I find the more I give him to eat, the longer he sleeps. There's no rule that they must eat meals like us at the allotted times. Nothing wrong with a sandwich for morning tea and then fruit, cheese etc when they wake. They're still getting the same food within a day, maybe just in a different order.

The adjustment to 1 sleep can take a while but she'll get into a workable routine in no time. Good luck with it all!

Thankyou

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My dd transitioned to 1 sleep at 11 mths. I woyld put her down at 11 am and that was stretching it. She was too tired to sit in a high chair & have lunch so i gave her a bottle a 11am to tied her through, wit m/tea at 10ish.She is now 16 mths & goes down at 11.45 still with a bottle but lunch at 11. (i could drop the botyle but i dont want to, i enjoy our cuddle & she likes it)My dd also chats for about 30 mins before falling asleep.She sleeps about 2.5 hrs its great! We didnt have success on 2 sleeps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just an update:

DD is clearly still needing her 2 x 2hr day sleeps.

Im just following her lead

Thankyou for sharing