+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've done all the usuals as PPs have said- pool, cafe, restaurant, beach (mmm, sandy), stationary car etc.

I went to a wedding where DS was meant to go to sleep but never did so I fed several times at the reception - in a dress that only had side zipper access on one side so I was extremely lopsided by the end of the night.

In a taxi once! The cab with the carseat never turned up to get to the airport so I had 4 month old DD on my lap and she was screaming. The male Indian taxi driver basically begged me to feed her! It worked well for everyone, despite feeling extremely dodgy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    At the MCG for the opening AFL match of the season so in an audience of about 72,000.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lock and Lu View Post
    I've done all the usuals as PPs have said- pool, cafe, restaurant, beach (mmm, sandy), stationary car etc.

I went to a wedding where DS was meant to go to sleep but never did so I fed several times at the reception - in a dress that only had side zipper access on one side so I was extremely lopsided by the end of the night.

In a taxi once! The cab with the carseat never turned up to get to the airport so I had 4 month old DD on my lap and she was screaming. The male Indian taxi driver basically begged me to feed her! It worked well for everyone, despite feeling extremely dodgy!!
    The taxis here don't have seatbelts, let alone carseats - so yep, breast feeding in the taxi too!!

Actually, I nearly ended up breast feeding while I got a tattoo haha! DP and I were getting tattoos done at the same time on Khao San Road in Bangkok and DS was getting tired. I asked the tattooist if it was okay to BF while I got mine done - but he wanted to wait haha! I ended up going for a walk with DS and getting him to sleep and he slept in DP's arms while I got my tatt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Wow what an awesome image!

I've only breast fed 'normal' places:

Buses
    Trains
    Planes
    In the car (parked in the back seat!)
    Walking around the shops (him in the carrier
    Park
    Pool
    Foyer of a wedding
    While working in a crèche. (lol including while signing in new parents jasper on one arm)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Sounds like a great adventure!

I didn't feed anywhere weird, I wasn't able to BF for very long though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by davally View Post
    At the MCG for the opening AFL match of the season so in an audience of about 72,000.
    Aww that's awesome!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lock and Lu View Post

When I went to a wedding. I had mil change the straps on my dress to Velcro at the back so I could drop one side and dh redid it up after. Love my mil <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Bubhub Blogger
    While kyaking down bulimba creek would have to be the stand out!

*~Thank goodness for my phone...It is my sanity & excuse for most things~*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Standing in a women's change room in a department store

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay a positive breastfeeding topic!!

One that comes to mind for me is Stonehenge!! Walking around in the freezing uk 'summer' last June with dd drinking away!
    Same trip was at a hospital in a small town in Spain (visiting dh's grandmother). I actually had to sneak her in because they don't allow children in the hospital rooms where we were. She was drinking so I just held my bag over her and walked past all the nurses and then we played dumb when they saw her!

I've done it anywhere and everywhere! Cabs, planes, backseat of the car breaking my back trying to feed and keep her in the carseat, cafes, walking around shops, eating dinner, having a shower, She's been breastfed in 5 different countries in all manner of circumstances! I feed her wherever I am when she wants it!!