+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So I'm returning to work in early June (really don't want to but condition of next mortgage (buying/selling atm)).
    DD will be 11 months then.
    I have to go in on Monday to discuss how it's gonna happen, and I really want to go in there and say that I'm UTD and will only be staying till nov!!

So was gonna wait till after AF due date to test, but am now going to go purchase an early preg test today and will test in the morning.
    I'm pretty sure I ovulated last sun/mon (18/19th), so not sure how accurate it'll be...but got nothing to lose!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck mellyjane

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, just an update af is on her way out now. Will be seeing my gp on Monday to get a smear done and will be asking to have some bloods done to check my hormone levels are ok. Will give you ladies an update when I have some news.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lollie1990 For This Useful Post:

Zombie_eyes  (29-03-2012)

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Goodluck lollie and melly!!

This tww is killlinggg meeeee. Dont wanna cave and test before wednesday because im scared to see a negative and then go all crazy questioning it (is it just too early to tell blah blah blah)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Diamondeyes, even if I am UTD, I'm almost positive I will get bfn tomorrow, cause its too soon, so I'm feeling ya!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg!!! Think i did o!! My temp has gone up!! I think im officially in the ttw for the first time ever as we dtd wed night and o may have been thursday!! Cant wait for those red lines to appear on my chart..... Please, please, please, please!!! I think ill take that test with me overseas afterall! Put me down for testing on the 15th april please!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Shackles For This Useful Post:

Zombie_eyes  (30-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    are there two April threads for ttc on phone so can't see what section this one is in? or is this for ivf girls?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub
    Last edited by grumpysmurf; 30-03-2012 at 06:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    A giant BFN!!!! But I'm hoping it's just cause its too early to tell, will test again in a week

Thanks
    Reviews
    grumpysmurf, I think there are two April threads, one in General Chat and one in the TTC and issues section.Well, I am on 8dpo and the last three days of backache, nausea and cramping prompted me to cave and POAS which was of course a BFN . No idea how on earth I will last another week till AF is due!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Only one more day until it is officially our month girls we all get BFP's!!!

I am pretty sure I am going to cave and do a test on Thursday even though I am trying to hold off until next Tuesday. I am away over the long weekend and don't want to poas then as it would be too awkward, but I will be 12 dpo on Thursday so I think I will have to try with a frer and see what happens

13. The Following User Says Thank You to happykat For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (02-04-2012)