+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lollie1990 View Post
    One of my friends just announced her new pregnancy and I am on the verge of tears. Why cant it be me?? Sorry guys just needed to vent.
    This was me on the weekend. I find it more devastating hearing news like this when it's around the same time I would've been announcing my pregnancy. It's hard.

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    girls. Im sorry you're having a hard time with announcements *everything crossed you will have news to share very soon*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi all, haven't been around much as AF has been MIA for 3 long months, finally after Provera I am CD 1 .. start my Clomid cycle tomorrow, not sure when I will be testing but I have a blood test 16th April. So will make that my testing day?? most probably know me but if not I am Bev, SAHM in victoria, we have been TTC since 2010 after a miscarriage, I have been a bubhub member since my last son in 2007 .. and have made some life time friends here and hope to make more on this final journey to have a baby <3 I had a chemical pregnancy last year and nothing since, we are hoping Clomid will bring us our last blessing. Would love to chat to others so feel free to msg me..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi BB!!!
    I'm on clomid too but today is cd3 for me so very close in cycle... From the sound of it your blood test on the 16th would be your day 21 progesterone test? (mine is on the 15th) and that test just confirms ovulation... I have been on clomid for a long time so if u have any questions - ask away as a few of us on here are on clomid too...

I hope this month is your month and that the clomid works for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, hope you are all keeping well this month Well I am feeling truly awful. I am cramping like a crazy lady even in my legs since.this morning and hqve been feeling pretty damn queasy for three days. This always happens when I am about to get AF but its only 6dpo so what the hell?Trying not to get my hopes up which is proving easier than I thought cos I feel so dreadful that I just want this cycle to be over.My fingers and toes are crossed for all of you, has anyone else got any symptoms?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Is it bad to be jumping for joy that my DB and SIL got a false positive?

Their DS is only 5 months old, I figure it's my turn now, and I'm internally happy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am almost glad that I only have one round of clomid to go before I have to take a 6 month break I think my body has had all it can cope with lately and I am driving myself insane. I have woken up with a terrible cold and loads of cm but I am only 4dpo so I know it doesn't mean anything except that my body is having a mini meltdown lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha merls! Dont worry - we've all had those moments!!

Can you put me down for testing on the 25th... Im not exactly sure whats going on with my body.... Stupid doctor isnt in til friday to find out blood results, but then off overseas on monday - so will test when we get back. (unless i end up taking a preg test with me on the trip!!) ha ha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just make sure you declare lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha! Will do!!