Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LillyPonds View Post
    Thank you LillyPonds

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well looks like I have ovulated for the month and dtd on the right day...
    Let the ttw begin.
    Not feeling very hopeful. But will have to wait and see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck to everyone. I had a failed ivf cycle but told to dtd and pray for the best. Not feeling hopeful but ovulated Saturday. This will be two very long weeks.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here everyone is! I have been looking for this thread since I had my m/c on 25 March - as we are jumping straight back on the babymaking wagon.

My bloods hcg were in the nonpregnant range exactly 2 weeks post m/c and i'm hoping I o'd that weekend. We dtd coincidentally for the first time since conception of above m/c that weekend so hoping all went well!

I am getting my usual pre-AF spotting starting now, but I also had this with the m/c too, so I don't feel I am out of the game just yet.

I'm annoyingly too focused on this cycle, which annoys me because the m/c was conceived on a cycle that my mind had finally given up thinking of ttc! I feel like i'm a fool for thinking I have a chance, but just want ti so badly now that I had the glimmer of what the future would hold.

Ahh well... so I was originally going to try hold out to 25/04 to test (so that we are both home to share the good/bad news together but I think I might cave and test on Sunday if AF hasn't arrived, as this will be about 14-16DPO (going by when I hope I ovulated).

Good luck for all in the group left to test!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope everyone is doing well and there are still more bfp's to come for the April ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    FF tells me to test on the 29th of April. Can you please add me to the list?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies... Just got back from Bali... Af showed up this morning so I'm out for this month...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I too am out even though we DTD in the right time frame So much for post m/c being extra fertile. Feeling a bit sorry for myself today now. Might be skipping the May group as we are interstate at the sister-in-laws for nieces birthday so probably wont get the opportunity to DTD.

Ahh well, hope everyone else has some good luck this month and I don't see you again in future groups

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im out for april unfortunately africa was not lucky for us and had no bfp while we were away. Still no sign of o at day 18 even with first round of clomid so ill be off to the may group. Hopefully not many of you will be following me there!! Babydust to all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry AF arrived for you shackles. All the best for May.

Sent from my new fandangle BubHub 'droid app.