+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    JacquiLea - good luck! Is your AF normally on time? If so, I think it's a good sign that the witch is late!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JacquiLea View Post
    About to get my blood test done! Freaking out cause I hate needles... The doctor said it is common for HPT to not work until 6 weeks so my fingers are still crossed. Still no sign AF is coming and we are now 6 days late... Hate the waiting game. I am hoping I am pregnant otherwise I will need to investigate why AF is not here and that part seems all too hard :-( Good luck to everyone else testing soon!
    Ooh how exciting, when will u have the results?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Talz View Post
    Ooh how exciting, when will u have the results?
    Tomorrow hopefully. I am not getting my hopes up though because I am getting cramping like AF is coming :-( Oh well, getting tested for all pre-pregnancy things anyway so at least I will be prepared for if/when it happens....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tomorrow hopefully. I am not getting my hopes up though because I am getting cramping like AF is coming :-( Oh well, getting tested for all pre-pregnancy things anyway so at least I will be prepared for if/when it happens....
    Fx for you!! I cramped throughout pregnancy with DS and have cramps on off since BFP last week. Terrified of m/c. This whole process is sooo stressful

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck to all that are testing this week.... I'm currently sitting at the international airport waiting for our plane to leave for Bali
    I'll be back in a week - hopefully with some good news (I've packed a frer test in my luggage for next sat hehe)

Take care and I'll be back next Sunday
    Xxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Enjoy your trip Tee Tee. I really hope you get your bfp whilst you are there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm out :-( AF showed up last night so I guess over to May I go! Good luck to everyone still testing :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm out :-( AF showed up last night so I guess over to May I go! Good luck to everyone still testing :-)
    Oh that just sucks!! Big hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kpet View Post
    Congratulations veggiemama! I'm off to Dr next week too. Hope this month brings sticky bubs for all. What is you EDD?
    So exciting kpet! Based on my LMP it's 20/12/2012 (how cool is that date?!) but I think I ovulated on day 19 so I get it at EDD of 24/12. When's yours?? When are you having bloods?

The GP was really good (I went on Friday as I had the day off and my son was in daycare so took the opportunity while I could) and had a blood test the same day (level came back at 80 12days post ovulation) and I'm repeating it on Monday for my own peace of mind. I got a referral for a dating scan too - mostly because I want to see how things are going early so I can let my parents know before they go overseas... keeping it to ourselves for the moment!

Thanks for all the congrats... been MIA, working frantically last few days (not off till Tues).

Sorry to hear AF turned up JacquiLea - was starting to sound promising - at least you got a chance to do pre-pregnancy bloods etc, hopefully May is your month

Lillyponds - I swear the line was so faint the day before you could barely see it and there's no way it would have shown up on a pic, but the levels obvious shot up overnight!!

Looking forward to more BFPs as the month goes on, sorry for those that are out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi, I'm now due to test on 25th April as it seems my cycle has shortened! I'm 5dpo and have cramping, a stitch and feeling really bloated! Plus burst into tears for no reason today which was bewildering! All this is really unusual for me cause I only ever get AF cramps the day before I'm due so this is very strange! Me and OH DTD like mad around ov time plus every other day before then and for few days after in case... Really hating the 2ww already!